Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis Hacked.

Lol, im glad i got the internet back to see this , cracked me up a tiny bit.

Farjat im a little sad that you are givining in so fast. Where is that inner fire that me and you always had ;). shouldnt you be off trying to get his computer files.

.... unless ur close friends with him.......( have to give you a hard time , its what me and you do ;) )

Anyways if anyone cares for my opinion which i doubt but here it is anyways :D. Simply ignore him keep a close eye on the server and keep making backups a lot :). ban and tell the little (PEEP) to fck off :).

if he loves nem he would del the files :D. I remeber when i had the files,(by accident, yes it can happen kind of ) scatterp asked me to del them and what did i do O.o del them. did u see nemesisNimda coming out no(although would have been funny, synny knows why ). why cuz i like this server. so if he really cares, he would del them.

No he can read the droprate we have setted but he cant modify it if i dont upload to nemesis.

Nimda i am 29 already. Have a life and it doesnt round around computers and coding. Sexy also. But we love this server and we want to keep it cool. This guys likes the server and says want to do some fixes. Its not like he do an update and upload what he wants. The staff hear the ppl and *spam*ice the needs then i find sexy or somebody else that can code more than me and ask for tips for ME to change.

All i want is ppl to know ill receive some help from him. I wil do it anyway as i cant code fixes needed and i dont see a better chance as him have the source already.

For this i dont need to compromise server security.

No he can read the droprate we have setted but he cant modify it if i dont upload to nemesis.

Nimda i am 29 already. Have a life and it doesnt round around computers and coding. Sexy also. But we love this server and we want to keep it cool. This guys likes the server and says want to do some fixes. Its not like he do an update and upload what he wants. The staff hear the ppl and *spam*ice the needs then i find sexy or somebody else that can code more than me and ask for tips for ME to change.

All i want is ppl to know ill receive some help from him. I wil do it anyway as i cant code fixes needed and i dont see a better chance as him have the source already.

For this i dont need to compromise server security.

so the final decision is made. I respect it - I hope everyone else respects it and leaves this subject now.

Now its the round of suggestions: I vote for 10s recall rule in normal play mode and in sade. Suggestion number 2 : no safe zones number 3: random spawn to entrances so that it cant be boxed

There is a reason why safezones where made.. I dont have problem with the safe zones being redused to alot less space.. But if the safe zones are removed = RML camping LML Camping and so on..

The 10 recall rule i dont like at all max 3 sec.. Since when you have ppl para and even though you hit them they can recall.. also interferes with the usefulness of invis pots..

In crusade, i dont get the 10 sec tp safe?? If you find out about the spot of a tp you done a good job.. You should be able to camp it if you want to.

After all it isnt more difficult than telling the GM to change tp area since you have been spotted.

okay. ppl seems to be against anything new. why the hell we should hire the coder then?

ban my ideas, keep mussle banned. and close the goddamn topic.

and dark1 u misunderstood with the sade tp. it means that in troubles ppl use crusade map teleport to recall them back to ml, for example away from town when they are being chased (they dont need to run into buildins / cast recall spell to escape from bad situation - just a doubleclick from crusade map inventory is enough).

I think that 10 second recall thing is good. But removing safes areas wouldnt do any good imo. Coz it isnt nice to enter in some maps and get killed, like IB or ML.

I think that 10 second recall thing is good. But removing safes areas wouldnt do any good imo. Coz it isnt nice to enter in some maps and get killed, like IB or ML.

Yea well you can also code it so you won't take dmg for 5 secs when entering a new map like in celestial.

okay. ppl seems to be against anything new. why the hell we should hire the coder then?

ban my ideas, keep mussle banned. and close the goddamn topic.

Come up with some decent ideas then... removing safes is like trying to market cock-flavored lollipops

Yea well you can also code it so you won't take dmg for 5 secs when entering a new map like in celestial.

That would be nice.

Can't handle normal pvp so you have to camp safe zones? Only ares noobs suggest that kind of thing, OH wait !!! You are an ares noob.

Most players, ares and elvine run from 1vs1 fights. There is nothing dishonorable on camping, neither it is on ganging, or stuff.

Most "pvp 1vs1"end up being some noob with bad items against a good player with lots of stuff. And that is not a fair fight, cause its obvious the good player is going to win. And the only reason the noob will fight is cause the good player will taunt him by saying "don't be a coward and fight me fair", when that fight won't be fair at all.

Can't handle normal pvp so you have to camp safe zones? Only ares noobs suggest that kind of thing, OH wait !!! You are an ares noob.

Most players, ares and elvine run from 1vs1 fights. There is nothing dishonorable on camping, neither it is on ganging, or stuff.

Most "pvp 1vs1"end up being some noob with bad items against a good player with lots of stuff. And that is not a fair fight, cause its obvious the good player is going to win. And the only reason the noob will fight is cause the good player will taunt him by saying "don't be a coward and fight me fair", when that fight won't be fair at all.

So you're suggesting - make those unfair fights possible?

Safezones are there for a reason & I think the official servers' staff know best how to configure the game... In my mind, these updates sound pretty stupid..

Why couldn't everything (cept the rates) be kept just like in original servers? Why do we need new dye colors etc? Why do we need private pits, 10 sec sade tp, no safezones etc. Original pits, original colors, original maps etc, just a bit higher xp & drop rates <- perfect serv imho.

Tbh I'd rather play the serv with exp & drops x1 with original pits, colors etc than when it's modified into something pointless & unpractical.

Farjat keeps saying he doesn't have time to code etc... Why on earth do we need coding for such things? Everything original (epecially pits) & you wouldn't have to worry about private pits, people arguing over where this or that pit should be etc. The original servers seem to do just fine, why couldn't that system work here? What'd be wrong with the excact same placement of pits & open times of maps etc that are in original servs? Just think about that for a moment. All I know is that it's a HELL OF A LOT easier to just go with the original way than to start making some kind of ueber systems that actually make the game worse than it is now..

Yeah, Oil, safe zones are there for a reason, koreans tested and developed the game basics for a long time and ended up with game that is still breathing after 7-9years - why wreck that?

because wannabes like Dimora wanna change it because they can't deal with it when someone manages to run from them if they are 10 vs 1.

So you're suggesting - make those unfair fights possible?

Safezones are there for a reason & I think the official servers' staff know best how to configure the game... In my mind, these updates sound pretty stupid..

Why couldn't everything (cept the rates) be kept just like in original servers? Why do we need new dye colors etc? Why do we need private pits, 10 sec sade tp, no safezones etc. Original pits, original colors, original maps etc, just a bit higher xp & drop rates <- perfect serv imho.

Tbh I'd rather play the serv with exp & drops x1 with original pits, colors etc than when it's modified into something pointless & unpractical.

Farjat keeps saying he doesn't have time to code etc... Why on earth do we need coding for such things? Everything original (epecially pits) original & you wouldn't have to worry about private pits, people arguing over where this or that pit should be etc. The original servers seem to do just fine, why couldn't that system work here? What'd be wrong with the excact same placement of pits & open times of maps etc that are in original servs? Just think about that for a moment. All I know is that it's a HELL OF A LOT easier to just go with the original way than to start making some kind of ueber systems that actually make the game worse than it is now..

I dont think the official server staff knows best what players want, I think players knows best what they want to play.

- Safezones are there, so changing map would be safe.. this 5 sec safe time would make changing map safe and it wouldnt allow players to escape there and start talking crap, they would have to escape by running, inving, maybe freezing enemies.. using pr0 ways not lame shit.

- New dyes I dont care if there would be some it changes nothing but gives some new fresh colours for us to use.

- 3-10sec sade tp and 3-10sec recall time should be in every server, so tp abusing and lame way of recalling out of para or out of when ur attacked couldnt be possible.. if ur parad and dieing its ur fault, since 40+ dmg doesnt end the cast in para, ppl can recall out of para which shouldnt be possible. tp abuse dont even need cast just doublclick and ur out of troubles.

How on bloody earth that 5 sec makes changing map safe when there is a box waiting for you ?

recall, if there would be box, which I dont think ppl would make.. there was never problems with this in celestial server, never saw a single box in entrances.

nope dimora u overreacted the changes i plan!

I dont want changes in game, i want fixes!

Sade TP needs the 10 secs no damage as this is a tool for guildwork that is being used in a bad way for ppl that uses it when is almost dead.

I never sayd change the main recall thing.

I dont plan to remove safes.

I dont plan to make this game different.

because wannabes like Dimora wanna change it because they can't deal with it when someone manages to run from them if they are 10 vs 1. lol bring it on. beat me here.I wont do any suggestions anymore coz of ur homo attitude Beetlebum. I'd say u gotta learn some constructive conversation. verbal attack in game is okay, but keep it constructive on forums. we dont need to fight here when we are talking about server improvements. Okay u didnt like my idea of removing safe zones, i accept it. But i wont accept it that ure calling me a noob / wannabe etc because i made a suggestion.

farjat maybe i overreacted, i just wanted to change the direction of this topic. to see why do we need a new coder. to get suggestions from players. Seems like hes needed only for 1 thing (which is a very good idea tho) but after it hes useless & can be called if something new appears.

Close this one & start new one?

Guys - the reason they'd use him is to fix bugs...not major game changing things.

Like the angel bug for instance, and actually make it the right #. Making the slates the correct colors. Sade recall. Drop fixes (new monsters: balrogs,nizies,etc.).

That would be good right?