Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis Hacked.

I guess i write this post just because somebody wants to feel clever because done me the same thing i made to somebody YEARS ago. Life is always like this this is not a suprice for me.

As most of u know somebody was making a new website for nemesis so i gave him access to my private server to upload website by ftp to make it work.

I use to trust ppl because i am not a coder. All the code Nemesis have is worked by me 100% but i never coded. I use to figure the changes we need and find help in code without giving it and ppl that wants to help without interest, as nemesis is, Help.

This guy used this trust i gave to access my internal lan and get full nemesis src codes.

I was considering this guy already for server help. Now he says me this.

24/02/2008 19:15:22 D.A. Farjat!!! so, i hope u will still consider adding me to the staff, even if i did create the items, so what, im capable of many good things for nemesis

24/02/2008 19:15:43 D.A. Farjat!!! if not, well though luck, its a win-win situation for me anyway

Also knowing this he abuses a bug to create the medusa sword and other shits that are already deleted/banned.

Should i say him yes to be part of the Staff? He seems to be good in this, he already got the files so i dont have to trust. this wil make him not to open a new server with our same esence.

He claims done this because want to help for a better game. I say, lets hear what ppl think about. LOL

Esence? no that is not on the src code.

Farjat.

Comment plz.

i unbanned him from forum as i still see this funny.

Guest kay0

I was right all along! :)

Is it okay to flame him in this thread? i'd likd to share a few thoughs

Guest kay0

Well, couldn't care less if he was part of the staff as long as he doesn't get a high enough lv gm char to create items ..

he wasn't a gm and he created an item.

and, no you shouldn't let this retard back onto the server. he's a *censored*ing moron and has proved this by creating a medu sword.

All Ive seen about this guy is 100% bad.. I would never want to see him in staff

He is only trying to get advantage for himself and he is selfish, why I think so is:

- droplist he made... Nizie stormbringer drop rate: only told to bounty hunters guild

- He creates himself items by hacking server

concentrate a minute.

I dont even have to share the files with him.

He can make fixes that we can try. I say what is done is done, now deal with next issue that can benefit us.

Guest kay0

concentrate a minute.

He can make fixes that we can try. I say what is done is done, now deal with next issue that can benefit us.

so, what you're saying is you want somebody you can't trust to have access to the server?

I'm sorry, Hitler was intrelligent guy he coulda done alot good, I think we give him second chance too.

LOL

Couldn't trust a guy who hacked our server. Dont give a shit *censored* him period -_-

I'm sorry, Hitler was intrelligent guy he coulda done alot good, I think we give him second chance too.

ironic?...otherwise is such a bs comment (imho).

Well basicly i like him, but all this that has happen just made the respect to 0.....

I use to hunt with him, and never expected that he would/could do any form for that stuff..

He told me yesterday he got acces to farjats stuff, and he probely had hes chances to do something ..

He has a potentiel thats for sure, but is it big enough, and forgiven enough to be in nemesis?

Thats the question ?+

Guest kay0

Well basicly i like him, but all this that has happen just made the respect to 0.....

I use to hunt with him, and never expected that he would/could do any form for that stuff..

He told me yesterday he got acces to farjats stuff, and he probely had hes chances to do something ..

He has a potentiel thats for sure, but is it big enough, and forgiven enough to be in nemesis?

Thats the question ?+

well, you like everyone if they can give you items. right aMANduh?

if you like the person how can you have no respect for them? that doesn't make much sense

concentrate a minute.

so, what you're saying is you want somebody you can't trust to have access to the server?

LOL

i say concentrate.

I never menctioned access to server.

i mean code fixes we need and i still cant fix.

not axx to the server you mis understand farjat here. he can work on code and fix things add things etc but server axx would be a no no.

i new from along time ago jaaps was good at what he did but where i not been around i did not tie jaaps as musselgirl.

jaaps new from time ago i new this but i always though he wanted the best for nemesis and not do this sort of thing it was underhanded when someone trust you then take that trust dont abuse it which he has done by hacking into farjats lan.

but its done we always new there was a chance oneday that the src code would get out. he dont have it all only the code we use but thats the base of it all.

now the time has come to see if he will kill the game by releasing the src code to all.

you see many have asked me for the src code and i always said no for one reason it was not to keep them from it it was to keep the game alive.

you see if he releases then all will have and then what happens many server are opened and the few players that are left go all over to other servers this then makes it so that all the server have so few players that its not worth keeping it going as whats the fun on a server with only a few players.

you see there is alot more to a server and keeping it going than just what you think you have to think of so many things.

and to keep the game fun you need a server with players.

SexyBitch.

but i tell you this myself before i let him release i will i have not worked on nemesis for so many years to let someone come in and kill it.

As I played helbreath with this person for several years, I must say he keep impressing me with his capabilities at Helbreath.

I vote for yes, add him in the staff. Not because I know him for a while now, but because of the fact that if he behave himself he can add a lot to the Nemesis server. He said to me that he loves this server, but as far as I know him he always wants to try everything.

He is an great coder and he can fix leaks like the thing he has done, so that others are not capable of doing this again. He had some HB servers running with a great community, and was a big part of the Helbreath II Dev Team.

I think his love for the medusa sword was a little to big ;) , but he showed you what can happen to a nicely server when hackers show up massive and do lots of harm to the server. Look at what is happening now, he showed you this, but didnt to any harm to the server.

Well this is what I think about it.

Up to you Farjat, but dont forget what I said.

Guest kay0

As I played helbreath with this person for several years, I must say he keep impressing me with his capabilities at Helbreath.

I vote for yes, add him in the staff. Not because I know him for a while now, but because of the fact that if he behave himself he can add a lot to the Nemesis server. He said to me that he loves this server, but as far as I know him he always wants to try everything.

He is an great coder and he can fix leaks like the thing he has done, so that others are not capable of doing this again. He had some HB servers running with a great community, and was a big part of the Helbreath II Dev Team.

I think his love for the medusa sword was a little to big ;) , but he showed you what can happen to a nicely server when hackers show up massive and do lots of harm to the server. Look at what is happening now, he showed you this, but didnt to any harm to the server.

Well this is what I think about it.

Up to you Farjat, but dont forget what I said.

no, he showed what happens if the admin gives a moron access to files.

---------------------------------------

"I've created an item which is relatively innocent. I also created an entire droplist 10 hours work for nemesis... also created a new website for farjat...

I was trying to prove that there was a bug in the server onrather "unfunny" way... but the GMs close the server immediately and it was down so long... I didnt expect that.

You don't have to hate me for it. I can do great things for nemesis... and I really want to make nemesis better than it is already."

------------------------------------------

so, he's saying if he works hard he should be paid in creating illegal items to pass to his player?

Not staff material.

en definitiva los tiene agarrado de las bolas...o le dan lo que quiere o se viene algo muy feo...

Ja es triste pero si no puedes contra ellos uneteles asi dicen...

Es mejor tenerlo de nuestro lado que encontra

Hitler loved himself, still he killed himself... thats what Jaapy has in mind.. loves the server and kills it?

I say lets test him.

He can tell me fixes i can add and test.

Trust is not needed for this as this dont include GM or access to server.

What happened is very more long than i posted and i really think we stil can win on this situation.

Guest kay0

he can write all the code he wants

he shouldnt be rewarded in any way

he shouldnt be given a gm

he shouldnt be given any kind of access to server

i agree

----------------------------------

"I didn't abuse powers. The source code was right there, farjat practically gave me access to it. I just saw it and copied it to my HD. It's not like I will release it to everyone if my demands are not met...

The source code thing is also unrelated to the itemhack. I would have pulled it off even without the source.

I didn't do any dmg to the server. I'm banned and that's it. I could have spawned mass-TW or something that would have caused a whipe.

I'm not a moron dude. Wake up.

Also, I will only JOIN the staff. I dont have access to the server and I wont create items or anything. I dont even want to anymore since i dont have a normal char."

------------------------------------

lets have a hacker on the server.