Sign in to follow this  
MrBader

Zem Drops?

It seems to me that zem drops have been significantly reduced. I was told that they were made more rare, only wyvern drops them. Is this so? And why? It kind of defeats the purpose of a zem if it is harder to get than the items I carry. Anyone or any GM have a comment on this? Perhaps a solution.

Thank you,

BadingMage

I was just about to make a topic about this as well.

Indeed, it seems like only Wyverns drop zems now.

Every single monster drop zem stones, not only a wyv..

I got my 3 zem stone yesterday, so the drop rate is okay ..

Remember it is based on YOUR luck on your char to find them..... :)

It seems to me that zem drops have been significantly reduced. I was told that they were made more rare, only wyvern drops them. Is this so? And why? It kind of defeats the purpose of a zem if it is harder to get than the items I carry. Anyone or any GM have a comment on this? Perhaps a solution.

Thank you,

BadingMage

Wyvern hunting is one of the easiest things on hb with high exp. U can get lots and lots of zems. If u change drop rate of regular monster so they drop more zems, then the drop rate of stated weapons and armors will be lowered, and everyone will be complaining all over again.

Zems are easy to get despite from wich monster they come (best source for zems will always be other players), so a change is not needed...

I am not saying zem drop rate should be adjusted unless it had already been adjusted, I wanted to say that it seems lower than what it is supposed to be. I mean when have you seen a zem sell for more than say 75k, now they must be traded for? I have gotten 2 ms10 necks, a wiz ring, and 2 mp49 shields, and I still cant manage to find a zem. I am not here whining about the drop rate was just checking to see if something was not as it is supposed to be.

Every single monster drop zem stones, not only a wyv..

I got my 3 zem stone yesterday, so the drop rate is okay ..

Remember it is based on YOUR luck on your char to find them..... :)

your lucky then, i havent gotten 1 from regular monsters since i started here.

Guest kay0

another good way mrbader is to not cry about all your problems on fourms. since youve came here all you've been doing is crying

kill scorps and you'll get zems and other stones. hunt wyvs and stop QQing and more pewpewing. k bai

I got my first zem as a low level warrior in farm scorps, since then ive made a mage and its lvl 120 and havent seen a stone, usually you get quite a few leveling up.

Ran through slimes in town the other day, saw a zem just sitting there, lucky day.

Well BadingMage usally on HB USA when i trained for about 10 hours i would get a stone drop in Garden. And sometimes alot more than that..

The way it is this is high exp server so you kill alot less monsters..

And the reason no1 sells zem for 75k gold is because goldrate is so high that it is faster to go pick gold up than it is to sell a zem so low...

Finally i like that there isnt droping many zems and if it were up to me it would be a bit harder to get zemmies. :)

I think it gives game more of an edge to not have unlimited supplies of zems.