Sign in to follow this  
MrBader

What Am I Doing Wrong?

In all my years of playing I have not gotten one decent drop. What is the frippin deal. Is there some trade secret I don't know about? I have been playing since before USA server opened. So wtf

Ur not doing nothing. Its just matter of luck to get some decent drop.

I never got some decent drop if wasent from hunt.

Its like lotery, U can win first prize or last one but u dont know what prize u get.

In all my years of playing I have not gotten one decent drop. What is the frippin deal. Is there some trade secret I don't know about? I have been playing since before USA server opened. So wtf

where are you hunting?

some maps have symbols on them that indicate a higher quality of drop

Mainly garden, ww, and ice golems

' date='Feb 18 2008, 10:51 AM' post='202948']

where are you hunting?

some maps have symbols on them that indicate a higher quality of drop

First of all its mainly luck. During nem 1 I only had 1 decent drop in all my playlife...

Second, whats the average time u spend in a pit training? (15 mins, half hour, 3 hours, etc).

Guest gusxp

First of all its mainly luck. During nem 1 I only had 1 decent drop in all my playlife...

Second, whats the average time u spend in a pit training? (15 mins, half hour, 3 hours, etc).

Im agree that its mainly luck , i never get a drop, but i dont think that the average u spend in a pit helps to get a drop.

In nemesis 1 i train 3 hours at DE pit alone, and 0 drops, then one ares come and kill like 5 DE, then the last DE drop a DE bow -.- , thanks god he went to unlock other DE before see the drop, so i take it then recall :P

But really, some1 can spend 7 hours training and dont get a drop, and some1 kill in 15 min and get a ubber drop

What you gotta do is make your own luck, by winning events or become a good trader. Thats basically all i've ever done, I think i've only ever gotten 1 good drop in history of hb but i always end up with some pretty decent gear.

Guest gusxp

What you gotta do is make your own luck, by winning events or become a good trader. Thats basically all i've ever done, I think i've only ever gotten 1 good drop in history of hb but i always end up with some pretty decent gear.

Yup, u can get nice drop if u r a good trader

I remember when i trade GarGazol (a man da) one ms10 neck and mp49 shield for his ms30 jajaja

i laugh a lot that day

Im agree that its mainly luck , i never get a drop, but i dont think that the average u spend in a pit helps to get a drop.

In nemesis 1 i train 3 hours at DE pit alone, and 0 drops, then one ares come and kill like 5 DE, then the last DE drop a DE bow -.- , thanks god he went to unlock other DE before see the drop, so i take it then recall :P

But really, some1 can spend 7 hours training and dont get a drop, and some1 kill in 15 min and get a ubber drop

My point is, that if he is like me, I usualyl train for 10 mins then get bored and go raid :P . Then, sometimes I train for longer periods of time and get a few drops.

the best drop i got was a medu neck and i got it killing zoombies and you wanna know how much time i spend killing them?noneeeeee it was there when i came lol and that was the only good drop i had in my whole history of hb, so my advice is: train for for exp if you want a good item then trade...

Just yesterday I spent hours in IG and got nothing, then I repot and when I TP back I get murdered without a chance by some noobs camping the TP, welcome to hbnemesis,

lol beetle has killed like 3 gazillion ig-s. i think he'll get IE or something really nice soon :D

i got my best drop yesterday - mp28 leather :D

oh another drop was aswell ms20 hp49.

Ive never really been that "good" of a trader in Helbreath, gone through so many different servers the economy changes all the time, by time I get used to it, the server closes, theres a reset or I move servers. From my point of view, its essential to know the economy, and learn how to trade within it, Ive seen so many friends start off with a simple item and work their way to a nice inventory. Other than that its a matter of not giving up, keep training and hope for the best.

My only drop Ive ever got in my...7 years... of Helbreath is a Medusa necklace on HBNem 1. The rest has been gotten through trades. (Im not counting SUPER high drop servers)

how to get items? be a pr0 gamer

hunt for 7days!

I do that and play average 12 hours per day, yet my best drop alone is sp7 plate..

Im good businessman and Ive got some luck with events and so on, so I got pretty decent gear, but my drops SUX.

hunt for 7days!

I do that and play average 12 hours per day, yet my best drop alone is sp7 plate..

Im good businessman and Ive got some luck with events and so on, so I got pretty decent gear, but my drops SUX.

finnish welfare system rocks :D

hunt for 7days!

finnish welfare system rocks :D

Indeed.

wtf HB 12 hours a day?

Just yesterday I spent hours in IG and got nothing, then I repot and when I TP back I get murdered without a chance by some noobs camping the TP, welcome to hbnemesis,

I'm surprised you didn't pull from those campers :o

Probably not enough time

wtf HB 12 hours a day?

I'm surprised you didn't pull from those campers :o

Probably not enough time

Who the *censored* are you?