Sign in to follow this  
Beetlebum

Ig Drops Reduced?

Not to be a bitch about it, but for the last 7-8 majes, I have got like 1 platemail and a few leathers from IG, when before I avraged like 1 hose/plate/berk per maje in 10 levels. Am I hitting some major streak of bad luck or are IG armor drops reduced? I just wanna know.... not demanding any change...

Not to be a bitch about it, but for the last 7-8 majes, I have got like 1 platemail and a few leathers from IG, when before I avraged like 1 hose/plate/berk per maje in 10 levels. Am I hitting some major streak of bad luck or are IG armor drops reduced? I just wanna know.... not demanding any change...

The value on your total exp might just affect droprate, there is a marked difference in the droprate from characters under lvl180 and those above that lvl. On the otherhand, lvl180+ characters kill more monsters per hour than characters under that lvl, which gives them a better chance at rare drops ^_^

I think you're elvine...

if you are it might be possible that this is because you guys lost the last Heldenian war.

Not reduced.

But last week elvine was heldenian winner and this one not.

As less number, better drops.

Heldenian looser drops = 9000

Heldenian winner Drops = 9000 - 900 = 8100