Sign in to follow this  
Oil

A Few Suggestions..

Well, I've been starting to play a bit more lately, so I've kinda thought of some updates that could maby be arranged & would make the game a bit more enjoyable & maby even bring more new players..

1) Xp x35/x40. That one's already been discussed over & as far as I remember, farjat promised to look into it & consider raising the exp (hope he hasn't forgotten (A)).

2)MG pit in ML, as MG's are good xp & also good drops + the official servers have this one... Not that nem should be compared to the official servers, but actually I have a feeling the official serv staff knows what's best for the server/the economy/the players, so I really think this should be considered, as wutafreek said in my previous topic that there's no such feature as an mg pit in hb nemesis yet.

3) The sade question - how to make people want to take part more from sades? How about giving the winning town the arena pits to use until the next sade. What I have in mind are the crab, ig, mg or w/e pits you wanted to use ... Like trading contri or something for an hour in these pits or something. Why not give the winning town the privilege of using these pits during the pauses between sades?

imho nemesis dun need any of your 3 ideas, but maybe some price for town winner in sade might be good.

What the hell is wrong with you people? What'd be the downside of an mg pit? Name 1 fricken negative side about it! Or higher xp :o?

Well, I've been starting to play a bit more lately, so I've kinda thought of some updates that could maby be arranged & would make the game a bit more enjoyable & maby even bring more new players..

1) Xp x35/x40. That one's already been discussed over & as far as I remember, farjat promised to look into it & consider raising the exp (hope he hasn't forgotten (A)).

2)MG pit in ML, as MG's are good xp & also good drops + the official servers have this one... Not that nem should be compared to the official servers, but actually I have a feeling the official serv staff knows what's best for the server/the economy/the players, so I really think this should be considered, as wutafreek said in my previous topic that there's no such feature as an mg pit in hb nemesis yet.

3) The sade question - how to make people want to take part more from sades? How about giving the winning town the arena pits to use until the next sade. What I have in mind are the crab, ig, mg or w/e pits you wanted to use ... Like trading contri or something for an hour in these pits or something. Why not give the winning town the privilege of using these pits during the pauses between sades?

1) I never promised but i sayd i will consider. this is the result.

2) also coming..in a different way.

3) Sades was configured to give x25 times the exp it was giving. last one elvine got between 200~1kk of exp depending on war contributions.

About the arena pits.

I talked about this already not officially but this is almost a fact.

All this is subject of study/modifications yet as i still building it.

There will be private pit renting in Helbreath Nemesis.

Using arena sistem, players with 50+ contribution will be able to spend it in private pits.

There will be different summon pit fixede in the arenas. like

Pit1 15 Clay Golems

Pit2 15 Scorps

Pit3 5 MGs

Pit4 5 Ettins

Pit5 blablabla....

Amount of different pits will be acording to demand. I want them to be not always free.

For 50 contribution can take 50 access tickets for private pit choosed for 2 hours only.

Can use Alone, share, or with whole guild, renting will be opened also for NO guildmasters.

Also, Players that wants to donate, will get contribution points from website in an instant-automatic way based on paypal.

The prices are not fixed yet but there will be high prices. As players still have the "do quests" way to join pits renting and we are managing this for donations and not for business.

I guess will be something like us$15 for 50 contry and us$50 for 250 contry because larger donation.

Of course this pits have 30% more damage and drops on it.

if u think, 30% more damage have a straight relation to fast monster killing/drops but not such a big deal.

GMs also will get a part of it as a way of recognice the free effort they made. In the website when u login with your game account, ppl will have an option to refer to the GM that helped in the pit knowleage and the GM will get a % in contribution points straight in the GM char, for personal usage where they choose.

The idea sounds crazy i know. But seems the clear and fairest way of accept ppl donations without giving them a great advantage as everyone can still making the quests.

This is not implemented yet but i guess no more than 2 weeks to have them running.

So.... 50 contri = 50 x 2h of pits or just 1 x 2h usage of pit?

for 50 contri u get the arena u choose for 2 hours, and u can get 50 entrance tickets, that can share or use alone in that 2 hours. If u dc or recall u need to use a new ticket.

And after 2 hours the tickets expires and no usage.

Sounds pointless... in hb usa people get the pits for as long as they want, people fight for the pits etc = interesting.

Grind for 50 ticks for 2 hours, then train 2 hours = boring :/.

Eeeeww, farjat, won't you get in trouble with this?

i believe the keyword here is donation. you dont have to... i would donate if you moved server nearer to me :D

Eeeeww, farjat, won't you get in trouble with this?

Kyoko answered.

but ill add a side answer.

In the imposible worst of the cases If trouble closes us, is exactly the same will happen if we dont pay the host!!

We can pay it, but if this is auto pay our Humor is better. And we always can choose also to buy a bigger Host, or a second-Same Host. Or a Second in the other side of the world-Host. Then divided the Charge and less delay for half server.

Open your Minds.

Other Private Servers Sell items undercovered as Donations. And deny it.

i can do it in the right way or i will not do it.

Sry i speack spanish cuz is for farjat.

Calu la idea esta copada pero me parece que tiene razon. Conseguir las contris lleva mucho tiempo, eso quiere decir que solo para los que contribuyen les sirve esto. Mas alla de eso no creo que muchos de los argentos pueda poner tanta plata.

Repito no es mala la idea pero si un poco loca pensando que gastar plata para matar un paar de bichos que lo podes hacer gratis es medio jodido.

Igual me gusta que estan pensando cosas para el server todo el tiempo

es exelente lo de la exp en las sades... no se si notaron pero ahora, muchos ven sentido en hacer base y romper Towmag, tienen mas sentidos las sades, ahora me preocupo mas en ganarla, que en ir a hacer eks...

Y por lo de la experiencia, esta perfecto. El que tenga dudas tipee /who------ 152 players conecteds.... eso responde todo :P por mi.

Sounds pointless... in hb usa people get the pits for as long as they want, people fight for the pits etc = interesting.

Grind for 50 ticks for 2 hours, then train 2 hours = boring :/.

I would do it.

Sry i speack spanish cuz is for farjat.

Calu la idea esta copada pero me parece que tiene razon. Conseguir las contris lleva mucho tiempo, eso quiere decir que solo para los que contribuyen les sirve esto. Mas alla de eso no creo que muchos de los argentos pueda poner tanta plata.

Repito no es mala la idea pero si un poco loca pensando que gastar plata para matar un paar de bichos que lo podes hacer gratis es medio jodido.

Igual me gusta que estan pensando cosas para el server todo el tiempo

En realidad se va a poner un precio alto justamente por eso.

Al ser alto el precio es mas facil ir y hacer las quests. Solo va a terminar pagando el que realmente tenga intenciones de donar ya que no es negocio.

Well, I think the amount of contr(maybe add gold?) you should gain to get to private pits should be rather high, because if it would be low then everyone would be spending their time in those pits and there wouldn't be any action in ML/IB.