Sign in to follow this  
WildChild

So So So So Sad :(

Oh yeah, the bitch is back (???)

well i started again this server about... m... 2 days ago, i'm not playing like before (talking about time) and i don't like to train so i'm 117.

I've realized that the server has gonne very nobish and stupid because of the people.

Today i was at ig training and some ares (nazir and brother) came to atack us.

Well they couldn't kill me :).

They said "you amp all time" WTF MEN? IM 117 YOU ARE 180, I'VE 362 OF HP AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO AMP? 1 GOOD BLIZZ AND BYE BYE WAILD HE IS DEAD!

If you were soooo pro as your actitude sais you should time me and pfa me like i did with you :).

IBut he was not satisfied by saying that, and he called me NERD LOL.

Okay, who is the nerd? me that i'm 117 and i don't play a lot of time or you? (dk+8 or even more, and i think i saw a hero cape).

Sure, i'm the nerd a i don't have social life lol xD.

Then he called for back up!

We (2 low lvls and 1 180) against 2 180 mages and he called for backup lolololol xD.

Get over it men, there is no such thing as "honor" in a game, i use to tought that when i was 15 now i've grown up.

And on this game, the most inteligent/skilled player wins, not the one who has more honor, those dies every time :).

So plzzzz get a life :)

w+

WB bro.

dont know i fu remeber me from elf, but i was Boogyman/Syko.

nice to see some of the OLD ppl coming back.

Hmm he can time and pfa, (I always wondered if any of the other spells lik defencive shield worked as well as pfa)

and at 117 can take out 180+++s

I would take it as Wildchild being Pro and the guys he is talking about being newbies,

Think Crimson from ./hack japan anime said it best while talking to Sora.

"There is only so far you can get with levels stats and equipment every thing else is skill and skill alone."

BTW wildchild you try out my farming trick yet? May want to look it up might give you some twisted ideas.

well i started again this server about... m... 2 days ago, i'm not playing like before (talking about time) and i don't like to train so i'm 117.

I've realized that the server has gonne very nobish and stupid because of the people.

They said "you amp all time" WTF MEN? IM 117 YOU ARE 180, I'VE 362 OF HP AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO AMP? 1 GOOD BLIZZ AND BYE BYE WAILD HE IS DEAD!

If you were soooo pro as your actitude sais you should time me and pfa me like i did with you :).

Okay, who is the nerd? me that i'm 117 and i don't play a lot of time or you? (dk+8 or even more, and i think i saw a hero cape).

We (2 low lvls and 1 180) against 2 180 mages and he called for backup lolololol xD.

Get over it men, there is no such thing as "honor" in a game, i use to tought that when i was 15 now i've grown up.

And on this game, the most inteligent/skilled player wins, not the one who has more honor, those dies every time :).

w+

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, miraaaaaa queinnn reaparecio!!!

jajajajajajaja

falta q vuelva warmen y se prende fuego todo :wub:

y vos? :rolleyes:

w+

jajajajajajaja

y vos?.

Hay un Trinidad en la guild ahora. JA

w+

jajajajajajaja

:huh:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

w+

jajajajajajaja

y vos?.

Hay un Trinidad en la guild ahora. JA

ehhhh yo toy estudiando, pero pregunta en el guild q cuando pude entre, jejee, de hecho me metieron al guild :P

pero buen, la vida es asi, no tengo tiempo :( raro, no? jajajaja

besooo

ivi