Sign in to follow this  
Legion

Warrior Damage Vs. Mage Damage

Iam not sure if its just me, but warriors seem to do very little damage in the realm of enemy killing. Blizzard is as strong as ever, but warrior damage has seemed to be very limited and not very threatening unless with a large group. Just wondering if stronger weapons for warriors should be implemented? I know there is the dk+15 but everything up to that doesnt seem to be adequte.

Please leave opinion :D

Geez, last time i was on this forum we were all moaning about BBH damage being to high. Im currently im 130+ and im using a Giant Sword and to be honest i think the damage is pretty good for the requirements it takes.

From what ive seen in PL so far, damages seem to be pretty even throughout and I have no complaints, haha wait till a get a DS again and watch my tune change :P

Honestly, a BSS averages better damage than a normal BH, and might be close to BBH, but I haven't heard any tests on that. The point of hammers is to do slightly less damage, but strip the armor off to do more damage in the long run. Swords are where the real damage is at! :lol:

From saving ur *censored* 200 times in fights Legion, I suggest you work on your PvP skills. The ability to kill mages comes naturally with skill.

From saving ur *censored* 200 times in fights Legion, I suggest you work on your PvP skills. The ability to kill mages comes naturally with skill.

YE IM TIRED OF IT

Well as it is now it is almost impossible for a warrior to win 1 vs 1, atleast against me :)

But i think the damage is fine because if i dont use Tower + M. Shield i get alot of damage fast.

BUt when i use I AM INVINCIBLE MUAHHAHA..

Well as it is now it is almost impossible for a warrior to win 1 vs 1, atleast against me :)

But i think the damage is fine because if i dont use Tower + M. Shield i get alot of damage fast.

Who are you in game?

It always has been boring in a Warrior vs Warrior fight, most of the warriors here, have either the exact same stats if not very similar so its going to be one hell of a long and boring fight, hell theres pretty much only two warrior builds in play BBH or DK, and youve got BH but that doesnt differ much from BBH. By the time someone dies each person is bored out of their brains.

mmm. mage 180 goes down if hes not fast enough to use mshield+tower. i think the dmg is okay.

but id really like to see a lot of different builds. there arent many gs users nor baxe users here. if the ettin pit comes back, the amount of bbhs will reduce when ppl starts getting spec bhs.

Thats why i go Giant Sword build, sick of every warrior and his hammer. Hopefully a spec GiS comes my way or I can get my hands on my favourite weapon once again.

I like dmg of bbh, only thing what is nasty, is to get hit on enemy. Its boring to crit mage when he is using m.shield and tower and u know that u wont even hit him. I have survived bx activation and two bbh wars when i have paraed and im using tower coz war with xb didnt hit me.