Sign in to follow this  
Blacky

Crusade Hunting

Well I noticed some people hunting Tigerworms in Icebound during the crusade. I believe crusades are a time of warfare, not hunting.

My suggestion is to code the Icebound map so it is like the Abaddon or Tower of Hell maps: Crusade is disabled on these maps.

Comments?

Yeah whats the point in disabling sade in Icebound, as soon as sade starts people are going to take advantage of free pits etc and train when they are supposed to be fighting.

Disable drops from NPC during sade would be the solution. That way you also eliminate the HC in ML.

Haha Ive got a ton of screenshots of me and a friend luring TWs to our GHK during aades in servers gone by, got nothing but df10s and DM1's. We got the points "legit" (very debateable in some cases) so we used them as we saw fit. Good times.

whats the point of playing crusades if some ppl want to hunt during the event? i understand people want to lvl up as fast as possible but.. i think sade is for fighting not lvling/hunting. vampyrs suggestion was good that npc drops should be disabled during sades / dont keep the sades at all -> in the end the only prize from sade is eking unless u abuse it by using summons to hunt big mobs.

in next sade Aresden guildmaster will have 21k pts at start.

well, if you wanna hunt TW with summon in "legit" way, keep losing sade.

Lose crusade --> +3k pts in next sade.

if accidentaly you were wininng, destroy your own base. and lose.

this will be worst moral hazard case.

I think almost players will not do that thing. and it havent happend yet.

but.... there always are idiots who think he is "smart".

Now we have active GMs, so I know I dont need to worry so much.....

last few weeks, I wake up at 5am for crusade lol. I dont wanna lose :P

Crusades were always a good "One up" on the other town, you lose and you could not wait for the next one so you could give it your all because Elvine is giving you shit. I think the rivalry between the two towns has died somewhat which makes sades a little bit less entertaining and I suppose the lack of a reward doesnt help either.

You have to weigh up the rewards, Use 12k Summon points and summon a couple of GHK's kill 3 or 4 TW's and hope for a good drop or use them to take down a base and get 1000 exp and the ML teleport if you win.

Take away the ability for monsters to drop during Crusade which stops players not helping their city and offer a better reward for the winner.

Need to bring back that Town Spirit :P

It sucks to say but there is no point to winning a sade =/

Sure you can say "O YEZ WE WONZ SADE."

I would probably hunt if I had the choice. But I don't play much sades cuz I IZ NEVER ON WHEN SADE IZ.

If the prize was worth it, I would try to win sades. Until then, HAI.

Maybe im wrong but is not matter of wining a price to win sade. The game is basic elv vs ares. And thats all we need to do. Figth and the best wins.

I dont need a price to play sade. Its just fun. If all plays the sade u will c sade iz nais.

It is allowed to hunt with summons we already discussed this.

But i will disable the CrusadeLosseraddition and i will make sade give more exp...like x25..

But i will disable the CrusadeLosseraddition and i will make sade give more exp...like x25..

very nice, but would you consider like 50x? or even 100 ? atm i get ~30k then it would be 1,5/3 mil :)

if you dont, its ok as well i guess.. like 750k..

omg I loved mass summons...

if its possible, can you make limit like 9k? 3bgs is not enough to hunt many TWs.

oh btw Kyoko are you really real Kyoko? or parkinzon who hacked his account.

I never seen Kyoko in sade before,because he couldnt play in his timezone,

but suddenly in these 2 month Kyoko is online in every crusade.

I dont care parkinzon still play Nemesis, but I cant stand to see you pretending gentleman

in forum. you know meaning of word " shame"....

omg I loved mass summons...

if its possible, can you make limit like 9k? 3bgs is not enough to hunt many TWs.

oh btw Kyoko are you really real Kyoko? or parkinzon who hacked his account.

I never seen Kyoko in sade before,because he couldnt play in his timezone,

but suddenly in these 2 month Kyoko is online in every crusade.

I dont care parkinzon still play Nemesis, but I cant stand to see you pretending gentleman

in forum. you know meaning of word " shame"....

you go figure it out. since you are so smart and know meanings of so many words :lol:

you go figure it out. since you are so smart and know meanings of so many words :lol:

LOL your logic is always same. parkinzon shame on you.

Well some ppl wanna take advantage of the 1.3x dmg rate and hunt monsters.

They re not obliged to take part in the sade you know.

They should be forced to take part in sade. If you are online and crusade starts, you should be obliged to fight for your town. I remember on a server gone by, a particular GM used to fill the warehouse with Ants that would kill you in 1 hit, so you had to leave and fight. You join a town, you should fight for your town.

Maybe im wrong but is not matter of wining a price to win sade. The game is basic elv vs ares. And thats all we need to do. Figth and the best wins.

I dont need a price to play sade. Its just fun. If all plays the sade u will c sade iz nais.

I think its a matter of pride. I agree with you, the game is Elvine vs Aresden, if you won the crusade you used to shit talk the other town for the week, it was a way of saying "We are better than you", but it seems that heat has left the game and now we just want a reward. I spose thats what happens in a ageing game such as HB.

oh hai vampyr long time no see in forum

on topic: i fight in sades because it is exciting to get the damage boost and see how many you can kill, how much base you can build, atc...

its not about wining its about playing to me

and hunting during sades is ok, i dont mind

you can only kill so many tw's anyway, its not even worth it

all the other stuff is just a bonus

like gaucho and vampyr said, its ares vs elv, whoever wins is pr0zer

Yes it has been a while, been a bit bored and one of my old friends started playing here so i thought id make a "triumphant" return. I swapped sides this time, been elv for the last 7 years or something, thought id betray the old blue capes and join the reds.

Sades best time to go soloing demons if your pure warrior. You got the boost to your damage as a soldier.

Also the whole you dont drop your goodies during a sade,

So what if the monster xp drops though the floor.

The ability to kill more faster using your good gear balances it out which of course gives you better chances at getting a drop.

Then of course if your not in a guild you cant do constructor or anything along those lines and the actual sade war is more for guilds anyways.

<sarcasm>

Some people shock of all shocks use the sade for their EKing hmm should we disable that also why not disable eks during sade also so people will focus on winning the sade, heck lets fruit the server and close off all the maps that dont participate in the sade during it to force people to play in it.

</sarcasm>

Khelben

ps farjat dont take what is between the sarcasm tags as what I want I am just making a point about changing things to force behavior is fruit.