Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Pvp Event Sunday Feb 17th

if equil roxxed so hard why did they get owned in warrior event despite they probably had the most wars. o.O"

well we didnt have so many wars and our main gm wasnt on so our team work was 0

I think bigger question is why 7 survivors gets owned so hard by 2 crematoria choobs with 500 ping? jojojo.

Anything else you'd like to say about the guild that had the top 3 Elvine wars and 3 of the top 6 Elvine mages? B)

if equil roxxed so hard why did they get owned in warrior event despite they probably had the most wars. o.O"

cuz i wasnt there maybe? DUH

cuz i wasnt there maybe? DUH

If cakez was there they'd all be dead. :(

Guest kay0

I think bigger question is why 7 survivors gets owned so hard by 2 crematoria choobs with 500 ping? jojojo.

4/7 survs dc'ed during the event.

Last 6:

Co2, Ruutu, Groucho(i think), and Y = Survivors

Axsis = Cremshit

mythfate = Equil

I dc'ed when there was 6 left, i could guarntee that survivors wouldve won. plus mythfate and axsis ganged up on Ruutu then mythfate was then disqualified for cheating. so, axsis won by default which isn't something to be proud of. i'm sure if ruutu and he pvped for it now/then the gbh would not be in axsis' hands. o.O(")

Last 6:

Axsis = Cremshit

mythfate = Equil

I dc'ed when there was 6 left, i could guarntee that survivors wouldve won. plus mythfate and axsis ganged up on Ruutu then mythfate was then disqualified for cheating. so, axsis won by default which isn't something to be proud of. i'm sure if ruutu and he pvped for it now/then the gbh would not be in axsis' hands. o.O(")

I heard Ronwe did so well

while server was at start and my main char was elv i took 3/3 pvp wons from axisx adn i belong to survivors nowdays, and polish players has same ping as most survivors and it is not 500 :),200-300

The bigges question is how did 7 survivors manage to kill most people in warrior event and how its possible that final 6 players had 4 survivors =)... Huge amount of bad luck screwed the end of the event from our part, but Im happy to belong in Survivors, theres no other guild with such a great teamwork IMO =)

Graz for the winners, even tho its been a while since the event.

Guest kay0

Last 6:

Axsis = Cremshit

mythfate = Equil

afaewfawefeawfaw Ronwe r0xed

Last 6:

Axsis = Cremshit

mythfate = Equil

afaewfawefeawfaw Ronwe r0xed

1st of all YES Ronwe Just lived for SOO long..... we GM's all watched GJ

as for Survivors, What he said is true, 1st Kayo d/c... maye a few minutes later the others D/C'd.

as for Mythfate winning it and being disqualified after?

Early on in the Event a bunch of people shouted that he had PFM'd. HE Said he was Sorry, and noone mentioned it again.

for whatever reason, HB is what is is, and will never be perfect. It was a Good event.

Stop bragging, stop saying what you can do to each other, keep your Hands to yourself children....

Post something Positive.

B)