Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Pvp Event Sunday Feb 17th

Sounds awesome, first of all I like the idea that both towns get itenz, also great to have own lms for both categories mage and wars, also prices seems good, not overpowered but rly helpfull itenz. THX

I didnt forget to mention it

i said NO ARMORS and mshield and tower= armor

ok..No more insulting other guilds and players on this thread.

Keep it to questions/comments about the event only.

Keep your trash talking to yourself and let your actions in game do the talking for you

' date='Feb 14 2008, 09:14 AM' post='202604']

I didnt forget to mention it

i said NO ARMORS and mshield and tower= armor

ok..No more insulting other guilds and players on this thread.

Keep it to questions/comments about the event only.

Keep your trash talking to yourself and let your actions in game do the talking for you

Pertaining to event: Aww lightning blade / dark executor would've been awesome. They look cool :>

Not pertaining to event: YOUR SIG IS ADORABLE :D

I think GBH or demon slayer its too much for war and resu wand for mage its too litle, change ti for ms 30 wand or liche neck or ROAM or something nais.

I think GBH or demon slayer its too much for war and resu wand for mage its too litle, change ti for ms 30 wand or liche neck or ROAM or something nais.

U can Choose to participate or not.

Resu wands are great tools for Big Monster Hunting.

I think the warrior event should be full BS/DK armor, just no towers/m.shields. Also, capes and boots should be allowed since they allow guilds to identify.

Without armor it's just a who can kill who first with bbh crits; no strategy involved =X

Its naked mostly because lag.

The difference in lag will be Huge with no armors.

Ppl will be able to play Mage and War event if Wish. But Only in 1 town.

We will do what consider neccesary if the rounds are taking too long.

Its naked mostly because lag.

The difference in lag will be Huge with no armors.

Ppl will be able to play Mage and War event if Wish. But Only in 1 town.

We will do what consider neccesary if the rounds are taking too long.

farjat,

Your connection is also part of the fight.

Armor 2 win or at least capes

If we have armor OR capes, some people will have an advantage over the others, because of the statted armors and capes that are out there. Naked should mean NAKED. :rolleyes:

Sorry i dont get this.

Maybe it is just me that is confused.

I know that you want something that can help towns in big hunts so, that is why you give Ressurection wand (ms20,ms10).

There isnt really war item that can help in big hunts (Maybe stormbringer :) but that is 2 much) so you choose to give out choice between Demon Slayer and GBH.

But isnt there kinda of big difference between losing war get and what losing mage gets?

I think winning mage should have a Ice Storm Scroll added. Almost also loosing mage since the great prices war get :)

Well anyone agrees / disagrees?

dark1 id say that if u talk more you wont be able to participate coz they kick u out from the event :) :). they are getting done with all the prize suggestions :). please be patient, resuwand/gbh/ds are all nais itenz.

= dont complain about the prizes. theyre set, they wont be changed. thats the line here.

I think resu wand ms20 and ms10 are almost the same

resu wand is only for using 1 spell (resu) and other wands for other spells. So I think its good choice to be price, same with gbh and ds both good wpons still not so far away from ea.

Che calu hagamos de cuenta que termino la arena de Magos elvs y gane yo, antes de jugar contra el mago ganador de ares, puedo repotear y sacar un item de wh?.

hey, It will be grate if I can watch video of final stage battle (2 Ares vs 2 elv) on youtube :wub:

That WOULD be pretty cool, are there any GM's with the ability/desire to do this? ^_^