Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Pvp Event Sunday Feb 17th

the time is set. it can be just the time everyone wanted. if u wanna participate. u stay awake / set an alarm to wake you up before the event. not so hard. if u sleep 6hours a night instead of 8 hours you will not die to it.

nonononononooooo, da papa, el unico gil que se pierde el evento, 16 hs ...laburo a esa hora dejate de joder,

decie que tengo una fe en mis muchachos de Oldies , igual un bajon que no pueda hacer ni un pvp...

suerte a todos ^^

ScorpHero

its 12 mid day ok??

i hate timetables.

As autoupdater dont have the right paks and i cant update it for event....

Download this paks and put them in your mapdata folder replacing the olds.

Nemesis Bleeding Island

arena 9

The original post is with this added also.

IPB Image

GBH/DS > RESU WAND?? LMAO!

imo gbh is one of the best weapons in HB (well there is sb..but..anyway) and winner warior gets it!

Mages should get something better than resu wand :huh:

I would replace the resu wand with roam/rogm or ms18 neck,i think that a lot of mages would want ms18 more than resu wand.

dont flame me now!

Resu wand is a powerfull weapon in hunts/ raids when its used right way, after all mages are support characters. gbh dmg is same as bbh+1 strip% abit higher, I dont think its such a powerfull wpon, good indeed but not too powerfull.

zzzzZZzZz this event is so noobish, standard naked LMS and soo big prizes, winners are only question of who gangs up on who...

GM-s have no obligation to hand out rares via events, rares should come from hunting or if you are going to hand them out make the event really good like 8 vs 8 (party vs party) etc etc, not some standard LMS thats been done over and over and over in every server that there is...

I doubt this rant is going to change anything just a thought for the future...

Furthermore there is no diffrence in ms10 or ms20 for res. wand since you can only use it like spec ability ( once in 20mins) maybe throw in a mp 14-21% cape for the winner too...

these kind of events are made coz ppl likes them, as u have noticed there is RARELY events in nemesis, so once there is one, I dont mind it to have big price... gbh is also lower dmg if you use it with 182 str, bbh with 200str more dmg than gbh+1 with 182.

Guest mamadas

Resu wand is a powerfull weapon in hunts/ raids when its used right way, after all mages are support characters. gbh dmg is same as bbh+1 strip% abit higher, I dont think its such a powerfull wpon, good indeed but not too powerfull.

lol u have no clue

imo prizes should be something like

winner war gbh

loser war dark exe

winner mage zwand ms10

loser mage ms18 neck

tell u something.

Build a server.

Get good ppl average

Do event.

choose price.

Or just participate or not in my event without complaining.

But stop trying to tell me what to do. Because none of u are Skilled better than me for this.

the event was great and very cool

everything was ok...the time/rules/prizes

most of us enjoyed it

thanks farjat, sexy and GM staff

*ps: Equilibrium roxxed it

B)

Thx for event!!!! nice 5h fight, gratz aresden!!!!

Maby next event will be guild vs guild (3mages 3 war) thats will be fun too:) and stop disuss Beetlebum about party u play with u guild too, this is normal.

I think it sucked that i had to go before pvp event were finish xD.

But a sure thing it was funny =).

Who won the PVP event?

Tell names please =)

I i dont remember wrong.

Axsis GBH

Cowbel resu ms20

Angerfist DS

Gama resu ms10

All of them was pack checked and pass.

I want to thank the players who did participate. The behavior from almost everyone was EXCELLENT.

AND...even though this event required the GMs to give up 5+ hours of their Sunday afternoons, I think we all agreed it was worth it and we will offer PVP events in the future. the problem is the time...the warrior part takes soooooo long.

To the people who want to critisize how it was run or planned or executed. Go read farjats post...

make your own server

host it and pay for it

hire your own staff

host your own events

give your own prizes

No one was forced to participate and the people who did had a great time.

Congrats to the winners!

I need to know the forum accounts of the winners so I can make your forum badge. Please post on this thread your name in game and what you won

IE: Hunter won 2nd place warrior

Guest kay0

if equil roxxed so hard why did they get owned in warrior event despite they probably had the most wars. o.O"