Sign in to follow this  
farjat

1st Stage Updates Done

lol Synz :wub:

you should know that mp renens after every 22.3 seconds..

MP regen time is basically 20sec. server response 2-3sec delay.

and if you are starving, worst regen time is 40sec.

regen time = basic point ( HP:15sec, MP:20sec, SP:10sec) + starving penalty

if starving ratio(1-100) =< 30, starving penalty = 30 - starving ratio

if starving ratio =< 10 , no regen.

mages hero set gives you HP too.

is it really?

if I was wrong, forgive me, coz I am F2 DK sword F3 ms20 noob.

on topic: thx GMs for daily woking, I trust your GMs decision.

no lol.. its always 22.3 seconds. server delay 2-3 sec ? wowow.. that would mean 2000-3000 ping lol. put up your own server for few mins and you see thats still 22.3 seconds, even tho your ping is 0. there is no time penalty on starving. you get worse recs only. and when you are starving to death you get no recs.

TO farjat : tnx for this update, could we please get our ettin pit back now ?

If you'll remember the complaints about every warr having MA and MR and being impossible to kill.

MA set is easy for mages, put pfa and start shooting AB, if you know how to use your mp stuff & dk stuff you can get his armor to 0 endu without loosing a single endu on your mp armor and if he recalls- you win, it is not always about the EK.

As for MR set, yes this is a bit harder but there are ms20 wands with HP and mages hero set gives you HP too.

But easiest solution is just to call a warrior with a hammer this is a MMPRG after all.

You are a complete and utter nooby, *censored*ing blizz under f2 and invis under f3, GET OUT, your oppinon is worthless because you don't know how to play, NOOB.

I had 2 high MA sets and a high MR set. I carried PGP's so no, you can't EWS me either. Good luck breaking all my sets. Call your little hammer pal - I had an IE and demon ring as well. Stormbringer, XB, and the strongest Aresden guild. You'll lose.

You're the F2 Blizz F3 Invis noob. Get lost.

I'm only being negative because that's all you and your pal kunglao bring to the forums.

We are talking about special items not rare items, they didn't raise rare droprate so go take you ie, sb and xblade and shove it up your ****. I'm playing on mage and I relish the challenge of taking on a war with MA set - Whats wrong with that?! I don't bitch and whine about that it makes things for mages more complicated like some whiney maggots here.

So basically I make a few posts suggesting that the drop rate might be too high, i dont know for sure but im getting alot of items and have heard people talking about the high mp/hp armors they have. Some people post other responses thats are thought out and helpful to the thread and we begin to make some kind of progress.

Then beetlebum and kunglao arrive in thread, suggest that there should be more rares (like in USA) and that people here don't know how to play against rares (like their buddies in USA). Proceed to call us all "newbies" and "maggots" and then continue to verbally jerk each other off about what a good job they've done making us all look like idiots.

My question to you is, why don't you just go play in USA if you like it so much there. Is it "easier" here because we are all "newbies?" That can't be it...because you guys love a challenge!

My guess is you guys are just some kind of couple that probably got both of your male characters "married" in HBUSA, but couldn't hack it so you decided to go "pwn some nubz" in a private server and troll around the forum. Why don't you stop and think for a second and add something to the discussion, not just say "U GUYS JUST DON KNOW HOW TO PLAY" You just look like arrogant *censored*s. Think of something constructive, dont just attempt to suck off the GMs.

Oh yeah by the way kunglao, you forgot to announce who you were before a couple of your posts there..getting sloppy buddy.

So basically I make a few posts suggesting that the drop rate might be too high, i dont know for sure but im getting alot of items and have heard people talking about the high mp/hp armors they have. Some people post other responses thats are thought out and helpful to the thread and we begin to make some kind of progress.

Then beetlebum and kunglao arrive in thread, suggest that there should be more rares (like in USA) and that people here don't know how to play against rares (like their buddies in USA). Proceed to call us all "newbies" and "maggots" and then continue to verbally jerk each other off about what a good job they've done making us all look like idiots.

My question to you is, why don't you just go play in USA if you like it so much there. Is it "easier" here because we are all "newbies?" That can't be it...because you guys love a challenge!

My guess is you guys are just some kind of couple that probably got both of your male characters "married" in HBUSA, but couldn't hack it so you decided to go "pwn some nubz" in a private server and troll around the forum. Why don't you stop and think for a second and add something to the discussion, not just say "U GUYS JUST DON KNOW HOW TO PLAY" You just look like arrogant *censored*s. Think of something constructive, dont just attempt to suck off the GMs.

Oh yeah by the way kunglao, you forgot to announce who you were before a couple of your posts there..getting sloppy buddy.

Rares do ruin game but we talk about special items not rares but you can't make any diffrence, another major feather in your noob cap. All you did is say "some ppl get high MA/HP/MP set and I think that ruins the game bla bla" I reply with detailed instructions how to handle things and you still don't get it. You're only out for your OWN good, how things would be easier for YOU and how YOU would like things in server, meanwhile me and kung try to make things interesting for everyone because everybody loves having items but you can't have any because you're noob and get slaughtered everywhere outside garden and town, meanwhile ppl who know how to play, get nice items and you just can't stand that and come here to whine, you don't give and you don't know shit about anything that makes HB interesting for EVERYBODY all you care about is YOU.

Btw nice try on going offensive about personal things, hbusa etc, where did you get all those juicy examples? personal experience perhaps?!

I have played in USA for kinda long time. Quitted because of the lack of time. Why I don't play it anymore? Thats simple, everyone are far ahead from me and would take years to get onto the same level of items as they are now. That's why nemesis SHOULD have a higher droprate - newcomers could still achieve something and others wouldn't have to hunt for years. How long do you think that nemesis lasts anyway? Years? I doubt.

EDIT: What the heck Synz? If Beetle gets banned for answering fire with fire, then you really have some uncle-policy in this forum.

I have played in USA for kinda long time. Quitted because of the lack of time. Why I don't play it anymore? Thats simple, everyone are far ahead from me and would take years to get onto the same level of items as they are now. That's why nemesis SHOULD have a higher droprate - newcomers could still achieve something and others wouldn't have to hunt for years. How long do you think that nemesis lasts anyway? Years? I doubt.

EDIT: What the heck Synz? If Beetle gets banned for answering fire with fire, then you really have some uncle-policy in this forum.

Nemesis has been around since 2004, might have been 2005 - I might be mistaken. (I've been here through the majority of the server's life)

The wielder of flame in this case is obvious. He isn't behind a veil, we can tell what kind of person and player he is. Plus his intelligence shines through with the "lol ur feathered noob hat" crap.

I'm just doing a little prediction.

I like the lower drop rate better.

Itenz = sux :(

dont hunt then or sell or your items to bs. then you wont have any items, no problemos lol.

the thing is - good drops are gonna come anyways, with lower droprate its gonna just take more time. point being - eventually you have to adjust to a bit different gamestyle. (carrying/ changing sets, use more teamwork to down someone etc.) Well.. i guess you just cant use words aresden and teamwork in one reasonable sentece lol..

Nemesis has been around since 2004, might have been 2005 - I might be mistaken. (I've been here through the majority of the server's life)

The wielder of flame in this case is obvious. He isn't behind a veil, we can tell what kind of person and player he is. Plus his intelligence shines through with the "lol ur feathered noob hat" crap.

I'm just doing a little prediction.

Whats this topic about? Server changes, mostly droprate and all my posts have been about it and when you guys have run out of ideas about why increased roprate isn't good, you turn it into some pity personal attack against me. (and if you think it is personal that someone is calling you a noob in some game, then seek help, proffessional help...)

Do you really want me to sort through all your posts in this topic and make you look like a hypocritical idiot right here or do you want to relax and have some kind of serious discussion.

I'll agree with you that getting alot of drops is fun yes, but if you have ever played in a server where everyone has pro items you'd know how much fun that takes out of the game. Maybe you do like that, and thats your opinion thats all you have to say, but alot of the core players of this server play it and have always played it because of the steady drop rate and because this is a long lasting server you can really build up a good economy.

I will agree with you that the drop rate was too low before, I just don't want to see people trading merien stones for hp91 hauberks is all i'm saying and i know alot of people would agree with me.

I don't wanna sound like one of those guys that thinks hes the boss because hes been here for longer than you but you two can't just show up here out of the blue and TELL us the way things should be on this server. Then say that this server won't last for any period of time. I've been here almost two years and i don't consider myself one of the older players.

Like farjat said, he likes to have a good server economy and maybe he cant be on all the time to see what kind of items people are getting, I don't know, all im doing in this thread is trying to find out people's opinions on the drop rate.

Fact is that on the first 24 hours droprate was upped "on purpose" to test percentage change between gold/rest.

That 24 hours was too high drop but that was a planned test, and needed.

The drop stays as it is today.

Just seems some ppl scare to have more opened classes inside game because dont know how to fight them.

Like if i am 130 str and got a good Gis drop i will probably go for more str char class.

A mage can get full AP set but still vulnerable against some clases.

About Hb USA players. HB usa is a great server, probably the best ever. Now HBusa got src code and know how to manage it and will get better also, but his time is past.

I would love to see Nemesis ppl playing a Heldenian like the ones i played at HB USa. And is not because better players, is because there was more players, and more teamwork.

We still need 50+ ppl in our average to get better heldenians.

Also we all know this is a free server, and i make my better efford in runing it. And sometimes i can be wrong but i use to listen ppl. But at the end, i cant have ALL ppl happy so i need to do like "averages" to take desitions.

There is things that changes to much in a server administration due to config changes. For ex. Imagine a server exp x100. Whats the point of baning somebody if he can remake the character in 30 minutes?

The helbreath code is builded on a base that if u change a little number, all can be very screwed. Drop rate is a thing i cant test alone or cant test also with 10 ppl. It depends on the amount of players, the amount of kills, everything. thats why i was forced to do that 24 hours of more drops. And nobody knewed it, not even gmS so all have the same chances on it.

@BeetleBum - I didn't say I was offended by the noob statements. I just told you that your level of intelligence shines through. Just try to keep blatant flame-bait out of the forums please.

As far as the drop rates go: I don't have much time to play the game since I've returned to medschool, so I can't really comment on them. The last I played was when the unicorns were the dominant monster in the gardens and has since been fixed.

But I agree with farjat on all fronts- More lower items circulating the server as well as more baxe,gis,and flamberges dropping will bring about more types of warriors and an improved sense of a true economy that is very hard to balance and maintain.

I only wish I could play more! :<

Synz, what I wanted to say that Nemesis has been wiped for quite a few times. That already counts as not lasting... if you know what I mean.

Gotcha. Lasts longer than a lot of other ones though yeah? :>

AJAJA i smelled a increase in droprate like i wrote in the beginning but right now the droprate seems okay again.. Its not like armor is dropping every 5 min like before.

Synz, what I wanted to say that Nemesis has been wiped for quite a few times. That already counts as not lasting... if you know what I mean.

Kunglao, I only know of ONE wipe...perhaps we should ask Khelben or King...but anyway paranoia sets in...who are you and why are you tinkering with the forum?

Farjat, I really admire that you are working on the game with this kind of interest and dedication...maybe consider 8900 for droprate so some improvement is seen without flooding the market?