Sign in to follow this  
farjat

1st Stage Updates Done

Seems like droprate is gone up even though you say its the same droprate just with 50% gold and 50% others.. I cant say i dont like it because i am greedy and want good armors but it seems like a HUGE difference from before. Before there wasnt even dropping so many pots and gold in ww pit :)

Well droprate seems a bit high but i guess ill have to get the armor sets i need before its changed hehe..

Hey, i like getting alot of items as much as the next guy but this happened in Nem1 and alot of people (including myself) were able to build high ma and mr sets very quickly which was pretty detrimental to mages for a long time.

I dont really care if there are alot of items dropping and occasionally you get a good one because thats fun, but if there are high hp/mp/ma etc items dropping every day well in a short time that is gonna bring us back to nem1 where you would be fighting one guy for hours on end before he giggled and recalled.

Don't just say "stop whining", think about what this means for a second, getting a giant boner over the sets in your bag might be fun for awhile but when you realize everyone has the same shit and are as impossible to kill as you, things start to get alot less fun.

Great update :). Gotta love the new droprate.

//EDIT

Garch, it's not fun to hunt for an mp7 item for 2 years either. What was wrong with nem1 anyways? You speak of it as it failed hard :S? Nemesis1 > Nemesis2 & most people feel that way. The serv was up for like 3? 4? years with the same stats? How'd it suddenly become such a problem now?

I don't know.... I'd like to keep things here the way they are now.

If you'll remember the complaints about every warr having MA and MR and being impossible to kill. Yeah its fun to get some MP and HP gear i agree with you there but if people are getting mp91 haubs and hp91 horns every few days thats gonna be trouble.

I dont know if thats the case, because like i said, ive been hunting scorps and i get a drop from basically every 2nd mob and if thats happening with wws/ogres/DEs with good statted items tehn things are gonna get screwed pretty quick.

If you'll remember the complaints about every warr having MA and MR and being impossible to kill.

MA set is easy for mages, put pfa and start shooting AB, if you know how to use your mp stuff & dk stuff you can get his armor to 0 endu without loosing a single endu on your mp armor and if he recalls- you win, it is not always about the EK.

As for MR set, yes this is a bit harder but there are ms20 wands with HP and mages hero set gives you HP too.

But easiest solution is just to call a warrior with a hammer this is a MMPRG after all.

You are a complete and utter nooby, *censored*ing blizz under f2 and invis under f3, GET OUT, your oppinon is worthless because you don't know how to play, NOOB.

Maybe Garch is right

im back from a trip and in one day i have saw a guy getting a hp91 shield and others 2 getting mp84 hoses and mp91 shield

:blink:

Drop rate has been reduced again to pre-modification levels as it should be.

Gunnar could explain it please? ty :unsure:

If you'll remember the complaints about every warr having MA and MR and being impossible to kill.

MA set is easy for mages, put pfa and start shooting AB, if you know how to use your mp stuff & dk stuff you can get his armor to 0 endu without loosing a single endu on your mp armor and if he recalls- you win, it is not always about the EK.

As for MR set, yes this is a bit harder but there are ms20 wands with HP and mages hero set gives you HP too.

But easiest solution is just to call a warrior with a hammer this is a MMPRG after all.

You are a complete and utter nooby, *censored*ing blizz under f2 and invis under f3, GET OUT, your oppinon is worthless because you don't know how to play, NOOB.

God, you really need to shut up. Wars have potential to be doing a lot more damage in those time spans anyway...

God, you really need to shut up. Wars have potential to be doing a lot more damage in those time spans anyway...

another f2 blizz f3 inv noob, go give someone ek

zzz Armor break doesnt work so how do you want to break someones armor? I have tested it and didnt lose 1 end on armor.

Like i'm saying i dont have problem with the droprate but it seems like it has increased because i keep getting drops. Even though i want some good items i dont want them to lose value because its 2 easy to get armor drops.

Well im off hunting some more armors XD

FYI - mages were always supposed to be SUPPORT characters - mage hero set = waste. only place it has some use is wyrv hunt.

Actually Beetle is right. How do you think HBUSA manages the sets the server has? The answer is simple - they can play. Most of the people in HBNemesis can't. I don't say that I can play on the level of one avg. HBUSA player, but thats just the way it is. I also mentioned in other topic that Nemesis has a lot to learn from USA/Korea.

zzz Armor break doesnt work so how do you want to break someones armor? I have tested it and didnt lose 1 end on armor.

Like i'm saying i dont have problem with the droprate but it seems like it has increased because i keep getting drops. Even though i want some good items i dont want them to lose value because its 2 easy to get armor drops.

Well im off hunting some more armors XD

I heard that AB only works on members of the opposite town - like MIM. :mellow:

FYI - mages were always supposed to be SUPPORT characters - mage hero set = waste. only place it has some use is wyrv hunt.

Actually Beetle is right. How do you think HBUSA manages the sets the server has? The answer is simple - they can play. Most of the people in HBNemesis can't. I don't say that I can play on the level of one avg. HBUSA player, but thats just the way it is. I also mentioned in other topic that Nemesis has a lot to learn from USA/Korea.

Yes, mages are supposed to be support char, but it doesn't limit it to ONLY support. In a battle, mages can also sometimes provide that extra -300 damage what is needed to down an enemy! Therefore well placed blizz grants eks easier than warriors bad crits -> it is faster to get mage heroset than a warrior one.

In a wyvhunt I'd much rather take mpset than hero set. I can outspam mana with heroset and like ms14 and dk15 And well, yes mage hero set isn't that good as warriors but if you fight and get some1 parad/hold, still the additional damage what it gives is nice. You just have to know how to use it. Some1 thinks that it is only waste of space in bag, but for me it's a way to aproach the maximum damage.

Those who are still staying there in hbusa/int are propably oldschool players and therefore they know how to use their sets. Here it shouldn't be a big problem. I just think that when drops are raised then experience should be raised little too so that we could get dk15 wands etc to deal some extra damage when ppl starts to own more damage preventing sets.

Nemesis is absolutely free and therefore you should consider yourself priviledged to be in here, like Sn0WDr4gon said a long time ago. Therefore we really shouldnt whine about everything.

Yes, mages are supposed to be support char, but it doesn't limit it to ONLY support. In a battle, mages can also sometimes provide that extra -300 damage what is needed to down an enemy! Therefore well placed blizz grants eks easier than warriors bad crits -> it is faster to get mage heroset than a warrior one.

In a wyvhunt I'd much rather take mpset than hero set. I can outspam mana with heroset and like ms14 and dk15 And well, yes mage hero set isn't that good as warriors but if you fight and get some1 parad/hold, still the additional damage what it gives is nice. You just have to know how to use it. Some1 thinks that it is only waste of space in bag, but for me it's a way to aproach the maximum damage.

Those who are still staying there in hbusa/int are propably oldschool players and therefore they know how to use their sets. Here it shouldn't be a big problem. I just think that when drops are raised then experience should be raised little too so that we could get dk15 wands etc to deal some extra damage when ppl starts to own more damage preventing sets.

Nemesis is absolutely free and therefore you should consider yourself priviledged to be in here, like Sn0WDr4gon said a long time ago. Therefore we really shouldnt whine about everything.

Skyas, you are a gm, therefore you should know that mp renens after every 22.3 seconds.. u use mpset for recs only. heroset gives +5 dam.. some say you multiply it by 9 if u hunt wyrv.

and mages who blizzblizzblizz on chrs that warrior has paraed should be banned instantly lol.. instead they should pfa spike dect.. whatever.

we really like the update and hope it stays that way. ppl should learn how to handle it, not whine.

Skyas, you are a gm, therefore you should know that mp renens after every 22.3 seconds.. u use mpset for recs only. heroset gives +5 dam.. some say you multiply it by 9 if u hunt wyrv.

and mages who blizzblizzblizz on chrs that warrior has paraed should be banned instantly lol.. instead they should pfa spike dect.. whatever.

we really like the update and hope it stays that way. ppl should learn how to handle it, not whine.

I know that it regens about with every 23s. I'm not just going to have the focus to klick a whole mpset on then put herosetback, instead of that I use mpshield on every reges. I'm lazy if 100% imput isnt needed, like most of us. Ofc I would do that If we had few ppl on and am wyv.

To get whole mpset on for reges, you must time your regens and FAST click it like 1-2s b4 time and then, wait for rege, herosetback after it -> 1s. Takes some nervers and effort, and if you dont focus, you can forget to stop holding swift for big letters and pile all your armors and mess around with those. Then you will loose your focus of trying to get the wyv down and start to reassemble your sets :)

If you would have ever played with me, you would also know that I mcw, para,pfa, spike, dete and repara. Then I'll blizz when its near to player to get free if I get a chance. Who of us wouldn't hate newbie mages blizzing n' freezing own town and letting enemy escape.

My point was just to say that sometimes warrior CANNOT deal damage fast enuff and mage extra damage is needed. First they hit you but then they run out of crits etc. In that point having a mage is a huge advantage cause succefully he can do 300+ dmg with just 1 cast.

I also said that mage hero set ISN'T that useless as you say. Ofc you can manage to do well without it too if you are just on that mood.

I'd just like to ask you cut that rubbish off that I should know about something cause I'm a GM. I might know it, I might not. Though, if I don't say something aloud, it doesn't also neccessary mean that I wouldn't know about.

heroset gives +5 dam.. some say you multiply it by 9 if u hunt wyrv.

Well it's not just a rumour that you do 9x the damage. Wyvern takes hit from area of 9 squares, so it will take 9x your damage if you aim it properly. If you have hero set then on, you will do 9 times the damage what you do with es heroset on. It is alot, but I'm too lazy to put that much effort in a normal hunt.

I'm glad that you like the update! Most of ppl are just afraid that significantlt bigger armor drop rate would ruin the server. We should find a balance and cause I don't have tested it yet, I cannot say if its imo good or not. The old droprate though was too low so I'm looking forward to see the new one.

What were me and kungalo whining about? We praised farjat for this delicous update and only slammed the nooby critics.

It was meant to be as a general line and a reminder that usually when you do a change, you cannot please every1. Usually when ppl starts to referring about usa/int it goes as far as that we are compared to those. Well that's impressive but still we have to remember that they are trying to get profit with it and that Nemesis is just a free server :)

I had 2 high MA sets and a high MR set. I carried PGP's so no, you can't EWS me either. Good luck breaking all my sets. Call your little hammer pal - I had an IE and demon ring as well. Stormbringer, XB, and the strongest Aresden guild. You'll lose.

You're the F2 Blizz F3 Invis noob. Get lost.

I'm only being negative because that's all you and your pal kunglao bring to the forums.

It is very hard for me to explain what exactly was changed in the drop rate but i will try.

When a monster dies it should decide if drops or not. It was on 9000.

As lower this number, more drops, for example, if u are town heldenian winner, u have 900 less. so 8100.

i downed that number to 8000 in the first 24 hours, and its back on 9000. I do it because is the only way i can taste the results on what i changed.

OK now forget about that because its already on 9000. The amount of monsters dropping was up but only in the first 24 hours for test.

Changes that stays on.

once monster decides to drop it takes a dice of 10000 sides. number lower than 6000 is gold, upper is drop (incluiding pots). That number was taken down to 5000. so dice 5001+ is drop now. Like replacing part of gold to drops.

The stats of the items wasnt changed, u all getting betters just because more drops and more dices moving.

other change:

The stupid Composite bows was changed by flames, gis and baxes. that means in the places was bows are flames and that monster drop have flames doubled, same with gis and baxes, depends on monsters of course.

U guys can get the armors and make that strongers sets u say, but theres always something that can kill u easy. u can get an entire ma39% set and u still being easy for a bbh war...

I love the idea of ppl 130str using special flames but i guess theres a moment when using your upgrade dk is better right?

And also i hate to have all HB armory full of oxide, we should see that being used again.

Also after this is stable, i plan to involve more in game economy. With a database is easy to count all gold in game and make like average to start offering suggestions for market prices.

i will take economy measures to bring back the economy in HB.

Then i will start a race for president.

me hice un kilombo con los dados, pero espero que te funcione....

yo con flam +3 lo agitaba a los 180 en el alkon XD, pero es verdad con la dk +15 rinde mas ......

lol Synz :wub:

you should know that mp renens after every 22.3 seconds..

MP regen time is basically 20sec. server response 2-3sec delay.

and if you are starving, worst regen time is 40sec.

regen time = basic point ( HP:15sec, MP:20sec, SP:10sec) + starving penalty

if starving ratio(1-100) =< 30, starving penalty = 30 - starving ratio

if starving ratio =< 10 , no regen.

mages hero set gives you HP too.

is it really?

if I was wrong, forgive me, coz I am F2 DK sword F3 ms20 noob.

on topic: thx GMs for daily woking, I trust your GMs decision.