Sign in to follow this  
Dark1

Clearing Down To Abaddon

We are soon enough 180's or we are enough now to be able to clear down to Abaddon. So i want to see if enough guild's and people are up to doing it soon. This week or next week.

This server is starting an exciting part of the game because the server now have enough people to hunt the BAD guy himself :ph34r:

So anyone like the idea of starting the to organize something or what do you guys think?

I think if people heard it and set their mind to it everyone would want to do this. But not so many are forum freak and watch posts lol.

Ill try shout in ares and elv town tommorow and whisper guildmasters then we will see what people wants.

First i need to set up apocalypse as scheduled how it must be. Opening thursday to close on sunday 12 PM. If u dont mind i will test that this next weekend and then on the other we sure the portal will not close in half way

<- check out what happened last time when survivors & harapeko young boys fought themselves through the enemy lines to face the scary and powerful abaddon !

kunglao here.

1st of all - goddamnit, could you finally activate my account - ruCka?

And ontopic - you should raise Apocalypse monster's droprate to encourage ppl to clean the maps up. This is tested on HBEst, worked fine, ppl hunted.

In the past, the Gms have been asked to not run food games or handle drops.

It starts a lot of problems and causes issues. I would rather the GMs not handle any drops, or run fg's.

You can assist in other ways, but stay away from the drops....thanks

In the past, the Gms have been asked to not run food games or handle drops.

It starts a lot of problems and causes issues. I would rather the GMs not handle any drops, or run fg's.

You can assist in other ways, but stay away from the drops....thanks

parkinzon..when you can ask without using foul language,....yea ill activ it

You kinda have to recruit people privately, if you do it publicly like this there are always people that would come to spoil the hunt

<- check out what happened last time when survivors & harapeko young boys fought themselves through the enemy lines to face the scary and powerful abaddon !

I Remeber that..... Awsome hunt and coordinated effort.

I Also have run into Abbadon....

IPB Image

IPB Image

B)

zzzzzzz... Dark Elf bow +15 ?? Another server??

And who is Donnie i remember that he was a big time editer in nemesis 1.

This was during a test period, so all the items they have are edited on purpose.

Donnie was the guildmaster of Damnation and is Frost[GM].

Don't worry - apparently I was more edited than him though.

Oldies dont hunt with ares.

Very true, they just kill them. :glare:

However, my guild ';..;' Rawr and I would love to help in clearing the way to Abaddon, so if you want our help just give us a time, and we'll do our best to make it. ^_^

Thank you wutafreek ill note down you and when i have time and enough capable people ill give whispers around..

So far not enough people able to do this yet, but if you want and are 180 write here or pm me and when farjat makes schedualed D/C ill give whispers around.

One thing I will say though, if we ever do make it to Abaddon, my suggestion would be take 8 GOOD mages with es/blizz, and 8 GOOD wars with bows, and kill it like that.

Can you say, mana and zerk slates ftw? :lol:

ive been having trouble posting here....dont know if my other message went thru or not

GMs are not to handle items and run food games. They can supervise, but not handle items, drops.

It causes problems and id rather they did not do this.