Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

Raid Days!

I was thinking that could it be possible to add raid days to week, not only weekends? Monday and Tuesday 1min raid Wednesday and Thursday with 15min raid.. thats what I was thinking, since it still has few days to let lowbies exp in peace and still gives possibility for every1 to raid.

I'm also suggesting to switch places of Snake and Scorp pit in elvine, Or switch aresden Scorp and Snake pit.

Reason of these suggestions are, there is plenty of people who cannot play at weekends and those people still would like to raid. At the moment this is not so big problem for elvines who has full possibility to raid aresden scorp pit with 1min raid and get easy ek's from there coz scorp pit is next to ml entrances, aresdens dont have that possibility since elv scorp pit is on other side of the map.

At the moment some people are getting bored since there is no good possibility to raid, ww pits are empty most of the time, IG pits has people but its extremely hard to raid IG's because even if you time your enemy and try to para him/her first ig that hits him gets him/her free, also in ig pit every1 trains amp/pfm on.

What does other people think about this? what do you think about it farjat?

Respectfully

Ruutu

i think its a great idea. If i remember correctly, Farjat posted a comment about this topic before and he said he wants to keep raid times in 1min except weekends so that new players would come to the server (im trying to find it from the forums to be 100% sure). I think that if we would change the raid times the way Ruutu suggested, new players would still join. I think it actually might bring much more people to the server. And it would keep all predators happy. There would be a lot more action in towns & pits.

NOW it feels like ML is plain useless. many people are leveling in garden where it is safe to lvl up with out being scared of getting killed. Monday & Tuesday 1min raid would quarantee new players a possibility to level up to 120 when they will go to PL fightzone to level up anyways.

Changing aresden scorp pit position is a good idea as well.

If someone would be scared of increased LAMMING situations i must remind you that there are new GMs that are active & they have access to logs to seek everything that is against the rules. Those who dont obey the rules, will be banned. simple.

Nice idea Ruutu, I like it.

Any other opinions?

ps. bring ettins pit back :) & increase frost droprate (it sucks badly)

ye bring the ettin pit bk.

im in defo support of switching the pits, atm elv got the advantage and i dont thnik ne1 cd argue wiv a pit swap, but mayb not the raid time

ty DRB. sorry i had to edit my post i didnt read yours properly. I think the opposite. Everyone could agree with the raid times but not the pit swap :D

Once again i have to remind that there are people that cant play on weekends. so they miss raids completely.

i think this is a lovely idea to move elv snake n scrop pit closer sence it hasnt been fair to ne of us ares

and the raid time change also sound fine :)

Etting pit = NO

Raid time Weekends = YES

Raid time Wedensday and Thursday = HELLS NO!

--------------------------------

You guys got to stopp trying to change everything , this is HBusa like remember? -.-''

The only reason you people whould like to raid a town is because you like to hang around scopr pit where the low levels train.

So you can get easy ek killing 140- ...

Hey guys wakeupp we got ML!

Yeah tahts right ML!! ML is filled with eks , just takes a littel more time getting them , besides you usally fight 140+ in ML.

I say keep it as it is.

If there would be any raid days in any regular day I whould recomend raid time = 6 mins only not more or less.

I agree that we don't need an Ettin pit, we ABSOLUTELY do not need an increase on Frost drop rates, and if you aresdens want to be scorp heros so badly, find a way to do it. :glare: Or just switch aresden's scorp and snake pit to make it even. :sleep:

If we add a raid day during the week, I'd say 15 minutes on Wednesday is enough. We do still want new people to train in peace, but I think they can survive 3 days of peace. B)

Etting pit = NO

Raid time Weekends = YES

Raid time Wedensday and Thursday = HELLS NO!

--------------------------------

You guys got to stopp trying to change everything , this is HBusa like remember? -.-''

The only reason you people whould like to raid a town is because you like to hang around scopr pit where the low levels train.

So you can get easy ek killing 140- ...

Hey guys wakeupp we got ML!

Yeah tahts right ML!! ML is filled with eks , just takes a littel more time getting them , besides you usally fight 140+ in ML.

I say keep it as it is.

If there would be any raid days in any regular day I whould recomend raid time = 6 mins only not more or less.

lolz.. hbusa has golempits in towns.. not to mention ettin and mg pits in ML

It would be good to have a few useful pits in ML for 180s to train at like Ettin, MG, or even Liche, 1 pit per map though to encourage war and fighting YOU KNOW.

Lautaro Im sorry I have no idea what ur post means..

Do0z, this is hb nemesis (lots better than USA)... I can fight high lvl's No problem, but there is NO1 in ml its dead and empty, rarely I find some in ww pit and he recalls in about 5 seconds (10s recall rule plx :D:D)... adding some pits in ml would be nais, that would increase fights =)

More opinions pls.