Sign in to follow this  
farjat

About Point Lammers.

parkinzon you know what you did on kyoko's char... BloodRapier does ring a bell to you?

also beetlebum dont act as a smatass or you will be out of here soon

parkinzon you know what you did on kyoko's char... BloodRapier does ring a bell to you?

also beetlebum dont act as a smatass or you will be out of here soon

bloodrapier was on parkinzaon last time i checked.. kyoko maybe held it for few days.. who cares about some useless rapier. just say ur char is an aresden, got canced and raped, now u are pissed. i can understand that lol.

1st of all my char is elvine

2nd u were stealing items usin both acc's parkinzon and kyoko and because of you an inocent player got a ban

1st of all my char is elvine

2nd u were stealing items usin both acc's parkinzon and kyoko and because of you an inocent player got a ban

wth ? get your stories straight.. nothing was given to Kyoko. All parkinzon and gringo.

5- Scamming of accounts, passwords, items...not allowed. No GM or admin will EVER ask for your password.

DO NOT share your acct info with ANYONE. We will not replace items lost due to you sharing your account.

read the rules. nothing said about banning. you should respect your own rules. no ?

lmao parkinzon your a moron !

Quotet from you

"5- Scamming of accounts, passwords, items...not allowed. No GM or admin will EVER ask for your password.

DO NOT share your acct info with ANYONE. We will not replace items lost due to you sharing your account."

Then nothing shall happen if you steal??

Lmao think logic please .

Your banned, and thats it !

It's like the same at the police ..

Someone broke in to my house and stole all my stuff..

They find the crims, and will not punish them ?

LMAO !

They just say: It didnt stand anywhere i counldnt brake in ??

Lmao moron !

As i understand parkinzon and gringo played the main roll in stealing... I accept that they earn banning, but Kyoko?

I doubt that...

btw, im not parkinzon's friend/mate or smting, just i have been got together with Kyoko in the game several times and he seemed a nice player/person...