Sign in to follow this  
farjat

About Point Lammers.

Hi Dim, I gotta get ingame to see whats going on with the guild.

I dont rly know what to comment in this topic, all I can see is 100% stupidity from certain ppl.

oopsie, i misread. anyways, it wasnt on server rules, i carefully read those before, so i figured it was ok :)

Sorry if i didnt make myself clear.

U cant lame Crusade Points

U freely can use summons to kill monsters. I would love to see all guilds fighting for the ib pit of wyv and TW.

Use summons fo abaddon, i dont care also...

Just dont bother me with Bug abusing because i will not even loose time explaining why i will kick off from server.

Oh and parkinzon u are baned because u took other persons Helm. Of course he is responsible for his items. But i dont have to keep u here if i consider u must not anyway.

Anyway. if want to say something u can say here. i listen.

U logged Bobi char and???

he told me in msn that he was going to quit due to lags and dcs, gave me his psw and told me that i can take it..

IPB Image

I really hope that..

IPB Image

you parkinzon..

IPB Image

did not..

IPB Image

lie to farjat on forums..

IPB Image

but Im not sure what to believe? Let farjat decide it.

sorry man. i think you're out.

if im wrong. I apologize, deeply.

well... i dont care what he says.. some dude gave it to me saying he was Bobi.. this guy has been on my msn for years.. how do you think i got the logins ?? i figured them out ?

try to find the conversation from the msn logs. post the log ss here and put the hotmail adress of that person to farjats private post? i dunno i dun care. let farjat decide

Every time we have tried to manage the goal of the sade, we succeeded in it. What I mean is every time when we really fought at the sade, we won it. With ares having 0 bases. They were camping our shop. So how fun is that now? That's why I don't give a shit about your sades.

The other thing - you don't get in jail in real life for not following morality, either you don't get banned in game for not following morality. So yea, my conclusion is that you SHOULD have that kind of stuff posted in rules.

Btw, the same thing happened in HBUSA. Guess, did anyone get banned or items deleted?

kunglao here btw.

I dont rly know what to comment in this topic, all I can see is 100% stupidity from certain ppl.

Yup. Agreed.

Let me try to Explain something:

IF you do something you KNOW is wrong, then you risk getting caught. Not everyone gets caught, unfortunately.

IF you GET caught you risk getting Banned, or losing items. OR you might not.... THIS is for the GM's to deside.

NOT everything is Balck and white in this Game/ NOR in real life.

BUT.... IF you CHOOSE to do something you KNOW is wrong, and THEN you DO get caught, and you DO get Punished..... Don't come bitching Here with lame excuses, and/or cry about what someone else got away with.

YOU did it. YOU got caught. YOU got Punished.

There is No Need for anymore crying.

Untill further notice

Parkinzon stays banned.

Kyoko Banned

GRiNGO~~ (or should i say parkinzon again) Banned

Just FYI heres (one part of) the list of Chars you've stolen items from:

aha2007

WykopieAll

RunAway

SixtyNine

teti

MaGel^

danter

Frost

Sabre

Pirulin

Magebane

Bobi

buuu i wanted the diamonds wares parkinzon had ;(. Anyway srry Bobi for ur helm, it was rare :S.

PD: im happy, if Colo is right, that a stealer got banned, but 1 question: how he got items from all that chars, passed psws of all of em? ^^

parkinzon has nice friends in msn telling their passwords. what a hacker. SHAME ON YOU M*FR. and do u guys know what. Age doesnt TELL ANYTHING about your intelligence. Few days back i was at IB killing frosts when parkinzon and Co2 had a verbal fight. Parkinzon told in public chat that hes 27 years old and he loves to laugh at retarded people because they remind him from a circus. He also repeated like 20 times that hes people (i mean white people) are better than Co2's asian blooded people. this parkinzon is an ignorant dumb fu*k. I dont ever wanna see you again. fker

Untill further notice

Parkinzon stays banned.

Kyoko Banned

GRiNGO~~ (or should i say parkinzon again) Banned

Just FYI heres (one part of) the list of Chars you've stolen items from:

aha2007

WykopieAll

RunAway

SixtyNine

teti

MaGel^

danter

Frost

Sabre

Pirulin

Magebane

Bobi

And what is Kyokos part in it ? Kyoko hasnt done anything..

Kyoko banned? o.O , why?

As long i have seen him in game he was friendly and very outgoing person...Also i dont belive that Kyoko had something to do with all that stealing :S