Sign in to follow this  
Beetlebum

Gold Has No Value!!

Do you think the current situation regarding gold is right?

I don't think it is, I have piles of cash in my wh and nothing to do with it(Lucky tickets are a joke)

1 idea to give money some value would be to put zem, merien and xelima stone available for money in shop, like 3millions each(that would be approximately 2mil with 200 charisma char) I think that would be fair price and would make the game a bit more interesting! :)

Your ideas?!

This is a great suggestion.

My opinion: increase the price of items proportionally to the exp, so that items cost the amount of gold people actually get. This will bring back the use of trade skills B)

I like the idea of some kind of trade-list also. Or maybe add balls to the game as ball-trade? Anyway some real ''currency'' would cheer up the economy of the game abit. :)

Or maybe we could *gasp* have the gold drop rate lowered back to normal! :blink:

Gold dropped is proportional to exp.

It was changed before, it can be changed again.

No offense, this has been suggested over and over and over and over.

Gold will never be a good currency for this server, if you want something: get stones..those are actually useful to your player.

The same problem was in nem 1.

Even with Gold wipe, it waesent that good :/.

Just put low gold, thats it???

Or is it?

Im not sure :/

im scared that when im older ill get kidney stones and have to pee them out

agreed

but gold is good as it is anyway...

zems to shop ? no! but mstones and xstones - yesyesyes! one of hbest versions had that.. and boy did gold had value.. pits were clean - everything was sold to shop lol

i like that the stones merien and x stone should be in shop and think of the beginners they hardly get any gold at all from beginning

Nemesis2 gold rate[before the change] was 5000-5500 gold -----> Now[After the change] 1000-2000 i think

Now that the exp is high and beginners get to 51 so fast they skip many lvls in which it cuts off alot of gold

my point is that the gold isnt a problem,the way i see it is the fact that we should leave the price the same and just x or m stones if they decide ;)

The same problem was in nem 1.

Even with Gold wipe, it waesent that good :/.

Just put low gold, thats it???

Or is it?

Im not sure :/

The problem is that u'll end up leveling too fast for the amount of money the items of your lvl require. U ll be lvl 100 and u wouldn't be able to afford silver set :wacko:

Hmm we need something that would act like a gold sink....

Fancy clothes that are two tone on color (first pot does one layer second pot does second color, third pot does first layer again so forth... Price these at prices in the Mils.

Off color dyes in the 5 to 10 mil range dependeding on the dye

an npc you can throw money on toward a trinket for the town with the highest donations something like a fountian or a statue in city square.

Guild halls that charge 100k per month per guild member in the guild.... (just a place for that guild to hang out and hide in. would give avantage of one shield per guild house in sade.)

Super pots at the cost of 10mil a piece.

Things like that may bring gold back in line with out adding stones to the menu thus devalueing stones.