Sign in to follow this  
Blacky

Ie Neck And Ice Golems

Well, Ice Golems use a magic ice elemental based spin attack. AMP or a really high MR set will block their damage completely.

We know that IE Necks absorb 50% of the damage from ice magic attacks and prevent freezing 100%.

We know that Ice Protect necks absorb 25% of the damage from ice magic attacks and prevent freezing 50%.

I believe the Ice Golem pit was intended for those with AMP, such as mages, amp warriors, or a mage/warrior party.

I do not believe that those with IE necks should be able to train uninhibited by IGs since IE necks supposedly block 50% of ice based attacks, not 100%. Instead, those with IE necks should still be taking 50% damage.

What does everyone think?

Well, Ice Golems use a magic ice elemental based spin attack. AMP or a really high MR set will block their damage completely.

We know that IE Necks absorb 50% of the damage from ice magic attacks and prevent freezing 100%.

We know that Ice Protect necks absorb 25% of the damage from ice magic attacks and prevent freezing 50%.

I believe the Ice Golem pit was intended for those with AMP, such as mages, amp warriors, or a mage/warrior party.

I do not believe that those with IE necks should be able to train uninhibited by IGs since IE necks supposedly block 50% of ice based attacks, not 100%. Instead, those with IE necks should still be taking 50% damage.

I think you need to get yourself an IE necky :lol:

Guest kay0

ie neck is fine, we never had a problem before. leave it the way it is.

Ie neck absorbs ice magic. Amp absorbs all magic.

Ice golems have ice magic attack. Its perfectly fine that people with Ie necks train in Ig pit.

u get dmg only when u freeze, since u won't freeze, no dmg will come

u get dmg only when u freeze, since u won't freeze, no dmg will come

And this is why it is bugged. Ice strike is an ice based magic attack. IE neck users still receive damage from Ice

strike even though they don't freeze. Apply the same idea to ice golems.

He's saying that they only do damage if they manage to freeze you. Since they cannot freeze you, they cannot do damage to you.

He's saying that they only do damage if they manage to freeze you. Since they cannot freeze you, they cannot do damage to you.

Oh man people are really dense.

And HE'S saying that since they only damage you if they manage to freeze you, they are bugged and need fixing.

And HE'S saying that since they only damage you if they manage to freeze you, they are bugged and need fixing.

Yeah - I'm dense alright.

Even though that's how it's always been at nemesis, I don't know if it's a bug or not because I haven't played HBUSA/INT in so long.

Not like that matters, we're not USA/INT. We do things different.

Yeah - I'm dense alright.

Even though that's how it's always been at nemesis, I don't know if it's a bug or not because I haven't played HBUSA/INT in so long.

Not like that matters, we're not USA/INT. We do things different.