Sign in to follow this  
wutafreek

Aresden Using Mmm On Our Base In Crusade

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

nezz! was the first mage, couldnt find the name of the second mage.

I don't care how it's done, I want this stopped, because this is an extremely lame tactic, and against the server rules.

To those people who would say "It doesn't matter, you lost anyways" I say this. If we let it go on now, how are you going to make people realize it's illegal in the future?

And to the other Elvine Guildmasters, LOG FOR THE CRUSADES. :glare:

Guest kay0

No ares get to use MMM just elvine doesnt, Duh!.

stop it! you're going to flood the fourms with your tears!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the game is treating the structures as normal monsters...so there may be a setting within the monster configurations that makes them "unmovable".

I've never tried, but if I'm right - I think the structures in the heldenian map don't move from MMM. Not certain, but if that's the case - try cross examining between the crusade structures and the heldenian structures for inconsistencies.

Maybe the game is treating the structures as normal monsters...so there may be a setting within the monster configurations that makes them "unmovable".

I've never tried, but if I'm right - I think the structures in the heldenian map don't move from MMM. Not certain, but if that's the case - try cross examining between the crusade structures and the heldenian structures for inconsistencies.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but MMM doesn't seem to be flying PFMed people OR monsters in general, maybe the settings were mixed up somehow?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but MMM doesn't seem to be flying PFMed people OR monsters in general, maybe the settings were mixed up somehow?

Could be - I haven't used MMM in nemesis 2. I believe it actually did fly players/monsters in nemesis 1.

It's been awhile though.