Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Translations

As we all know this game is dyeing and i am figuring what i can do for it.

Then i started to think that for a person never saw HB before its almost imposible to learn play without some help.

We must start to bring new blood to this game, and i mean Game, not Nemesis only.

Theres lot of guides from 0 to new players we must find the easyer explained like to dumbs, and add graphics to it, and get it in more languages. As short as possible but CLEARLY.

I am starting to code a new Helgame in fully Spanish and after i test it, i want to make also BRasiliand and why not, poland.

I can provide here the language files in engish and some BR and other countrys can translate it and give it to compile. That can make easyer to new ppl to learn.

I am already taking care of spanish part.

We all must wake up if we still want HB more time.

From now on. Helbreath Nemesis is in constant development to keep game new and alive, without destroing it (no fruit server)

Help and suggestions please.

ive been playing hb for way toooo long... but i still remember the day i started.. and oh boy was it hard..

now i know A LOT about the game, but what would make me teach it to others ? rewards ! make recruitment program like hbusa had..

ive been playing hb for way toooo long... but i still remember the day i started.. and oh boy was it hard..

now i know A LOT about the game, but what would make me teach it to others ? rewards ! make recruitment program like hbusa had..

Of course, but we need to make a base learning program for new helbreath players first. We must have an easy School of Helbreath. for ppl never played yet.

And yes, teaching HB is very very boored i know.

Language is not a real problem, because with out understanding the language you can learn where is every thing (f5~ff12) with some memory.

Is like when we were child and played Captain Tsubasa / Super Campeones... and it was in JAPANESE lol

What they do need are HB guides in spanish, english, portuguese, poland & Malaysian.

Most of the Estonian and Finish ppls they already know how to play, same with Japanese players... they didnt have many private servers, they HAD to play INT if they wanted to play hb.

i can get versions of helgame in mostly all asian languages as they are already coded in the src files but not sure if they will came to play

I think newbie tutorials are a great idea ^_^ But as you said Farjat, HB has been around for a long time, and may be slowly dying. However, I've heard rumours that there are alot more features to the game which were planned but never implemented, such as Taming (ie Demon Taming) for instance. And what about the fable of a trader who randomly appeared in Dungeon lvl 4, selling Excaliburs? Mind boggling :wacko: How about we look into these redundant features and see if they can be incorporated. New features which are not part of HB at the moment but which were meant to be, are sure to attract gamers new and old.

Why dont we make a reality the dream that those Helbreath programmers imagined so many years ago? My vision? "Helbreath Nemesis 2: Total Helbreath" :D

Hi farjat

I kinda miss the staff with giving free items out to new players.

I dont remember all the trustet names, but i know it was trinity, king, giggles, and some others.

They had acces to each account, to give free items to new players at the game.

I don't know if it could bring some new "blood" to the server, but it's a try?

Regards

Dan

OK... Here's an Idea.

add some "Training" sessions to the Calander.

a time when a GM can be on and meet mabye BI to start, and help people out?

Mabye 2 GM's to help, or Players willing to Instruct?

GM's try to help Individuals as much as possible, but sometimes it's hard because people wsper you so much.

Dedicated time to Instruction, Whispers off. Help those who COME and want help.

Just a thought. B)

As we all know this game is dyeing and i am figuring what i can do for it.

Then i started to think that for a person never saw HB before its almost imposible to learn play without some help.

We must start to bring new blood to this game, and i mean Game, not Nemesis only.

Theres lot of guides from 0 to new players we must find the easyer explained like to dumbs, and add graphics to it, and get it in more languages. As short as possible but CLEARLY.

I am starting to code a new Helgame in fully Spanish and after i test it, i want to make also BRasiliand and why not, poland.

I can provide here the language files in engish and some BR and other countrys can translate it and give it to compile. That can make easyer to new ppl to learn.

I am already taking care of spanish part.

We all must wake up if we still want HB more time.

From now on. Helbreath Nemesis is in constant development to keep game new and alive, without destroing it (no fruit server)

Help and suggestions please.

I suggest you delete the items that were obtained by bugged HC. or you wont get any new players and even going to lose a lot of old players. OR put the hc back the way it was so everyone can abuse it.

Frost

Actually thats a GREAT idee !!

And yes, there is players ingame who knows about helbreath just as much as a GM, so i believe theres ppl who a willing to learn from.

I would love to help any new players =)

Frost

Actually thats a GREAT idee !!

And yes, there is players ingame who knows about helbreath just as much as a GM, so i believe theres ppl who a willing to learn from.

I would love to help any new players =)