Sign in to follow this  
Blacky

Hero Set

So I've seen some players using the warrior hero items from other people. They can wear the full set for about 5 seconds before it strips off, but in that time they gain +100% hitting prob. and +5 damage. What do you all think of this?

Abuse or legit?

So I've seen some players using the warrior hero items from other people. They can wear the full set for about 5 seconds before it strips off, but in that time they gain +100% hitting prob. and +5 damage. What do you all think of this?

Abuse or legit?

It is ok, because when you equip those items its on you for random time and when its gone it strips and takes away hp. So next time when you see him doing like that, crit him after he gets stripped. In Assasin case, he loans plate (50% of hits targets to torso and plate gives most dr+pa) and when it strips he is very vulnerable.

F2 Hero Plate

F3 DK Plate

Play whit the bag open.

And why should be considered "abuse". If the game let u do it, stop crying.

F2 Hero Plate

F3 DK Plate

Play whit the bag open.

Doesn't need to be sherlock to figure those binds out :sleep:

If the game let u do it, stop crying.

Game lets you also kill your friends low lvl noob char, crusade teleport from para and disconnect yourself by pulling plug. Those are lame abuse, aren't they? You've made bad reasons. This anyways should not be considered as abusing.

Abuse or legit?

It doesn't give u any hitting probability at all.And like skyas said, that strategy can backfire.

after wearing someone elses gear for so long your regen will act in reverse instead of regen you get poisioned with out a green cloud.

You get the graphic with out the bonus

and as for taking up your poor little hot keys remember this type of player has victim written all over them, can you say easy to para easy to kill

The armor backfires that is why you dont borrow bound armor.

As u all know Hero set have char IDs on them.

Let me explain something. for example, If a GM create a hero part with command, it dont havete char ID, and when somebody wear it, i get a line in logs for example, "illegal hero item charname "farjat"".

Actually my log is clean of this but when someof this appears it spams the log system like hell and lags the gameservers.

Now, this hapens with NO ID hero parts, i dont know if same happen with "other ppl IDs" parts.

Also u can drop other ppl heros. And the chance to drop them is higher.

What i mean: I allow u to use them, but i dont plan to recover if dropped. And i the log system get too much spammed, i will put the autostrip to 0 seconds.

:D

NazairI and im not sure who else, female char, I think Wonsz.

NazirI starts messing with my in WW's, and I noticed another mage is just sitting above us invis not doing anything..

As soon as I detect her she just stands still, hero items fly on, and she blizzes and then all the items come off real fast.

Noob clickers hidin with invis so I think im getting a 1 on 1 fight, then try to gang on me when im almost dead. Real cool. Recall + 1 for me.

NazairI and im not sure who else, female char, I think Wonsz.

NazirI starts messing with my in WW's, and I noticed another mage is just sitting above us invis not doing anything..

As soon as I detect her she just stands still, hero items fly on, and she blizzes and then all the items come off real fast.

Noob clickers hidin with invis so I think im getting a 1 on 1 fight, then try to gang on me when im almost dead. Real cool. Recall + 1 for me.

Cool story.

Guest El-Macho

Post editado por farjat ya que solo contenia estupideces.

No aguanto la gente que no suma y solo postea idioteces y desvirtua. Primer y ultimo aviso antes del ip ban del foro y juego.