Sign in to follow this  
ElHadji

Raise Blizz Dammge?

psst what do you have trained ?

what stats did you pour into it?

int and mag effect it diffrent ways

Magic% is a must

bonus for staff%

Fist% is one of those that is suspected but dang hard to prove.

try ews btw little less damage but alot less healing.

I bet ur noob.. blizz does damn high dmg if you know how to use it.. Phoenix_pl just reached full hero on his mage, also there is more hero mages than wars I believe.. mage fh also needs 150 less ek's... also mages are ment to be supportive chars not ek machines.

Close topic

wtf...

i ive 100% magic and 200 mag, rom

my blizz does 4 hits...350+ damage.

no complaints

And, taking mage fhero is a waste...

mages don t need EKs at all tbh, like he said...mages are battlesupports

I bet ur noob.. blizz does damn high dmg if you know how to use it.. Phoenix_pl just reached full hero on his mage, also there is more hero mages than wars I believe.. mage fh also needs 150 less ek's... also mages are ment to be supportive chars not ek machines.

Close topic

wtf...

i ive 100% magic and 200 mag, rom

my blizz does 4 hits...350+ damage.

no complaints

And, taking mage fhero is a waste...

mages don t need EKs at all tbh, like he said...mages are battlesupports

w00t??? Mages are meant to be supportive char??? I guess your kind of stupid.. I agree in mages should support warriors but mages are EK machines. They should KILL KILL KILL everything they can see lol.. If anyone is stupid it is your comment about mages are meant to be supportive.. In HB nothing is meant to do anything it is what you make of it and who the person is behind the char.

And yes mages hero set is useless compared to how usefull a war hero set is for them but that doesnt change the fact that prob most ppl wants hero set anyway..

Mages make more eks than a war but Mage die more often too.

I have a mage with 200 int 200 mag and a row... the damage is not great but i can deal with it.

What it is annoying me is the Ms and MMM damage.

With Ms, I can do a max of 60 damage with some luck to a war with 10 Mag.

With MMM, a max of 50 damage.

LS damage sux too...

I have a mage with 200 int 200 mag and a row... the damage is not great but i can deal with it.

LS damage sux too...

testia con calu y subanlo.....je eme

LS damage sux too...

Blizzard damage is fine. :lol:

I have to agree about the damage of the other spells though, it is really low. A mage with maxed skills should be hitting criticals with LS during a crusade on a war with low mag/MR, yet it does crap damage. Wassup with that? :blink:

To be honest "Mages Damage really suck!"...

I have DK+ 8 wand and i cant even hit 100 with Lightning strike.

I remember normal server when i played i could, with normal Wizard ms20 wand, no items hit 106 with lightning strike when i got lucky.

I can understand if the magic damage has been lowered because of the exp is so high that you can easily lvl wand to + 6 atleast but what is up with this low damage with magics??

On HBUSA with a +8 DKwand i could hit critical sometimes..

I think Khelben also knows that there is a great difference between the damage on normal server and this too.

think this, with a good aim u can easy do 4 hits what means 300-400 damage without items and normal wand (and 200 mag), war hp has been lowered a LOT, a flamb war (around 160 vit) has 770 or around hp wtf, 2 well aimed blizz can kill it, can kill a VIT WAR! u want blizz to hit 500-600 so u kill allbody with 2 blizees? First its not fair, second its stupid becouse ek will be a joke, third allbody will be mages lol, at least i wont be a war if 2 mages can kill me with 1 cast. Dont complain, get used to blizz damage which is high, and if u think its low get skills enough to kill with it or be a war ;)

To be honest "Mages Damage really suck!"...

I have DK+ 8 wand and i cant even hit 100 with Lightning strike.

I remember normal server when i played i could, with normal Wizard ms20 wand, no items hit 106 with lightning strike when i got lucky.

I can understand if the magic damage has been lowered because of the exp is so high that you can easily lvl wand to + 6 atleast but what is up with this low damage with magics??

On HBUSA with a +8 DKwand i could hit critical sometimes..

I think Khelben also knows that there is a great difference between the damage on normal server and this too.

Yes on other spells but blizz its true, dmg is too low, but blizzard is as high here as its elsewhere if not higher.