Sign in to follow this  
Cue

About Crusade Pts Laming

OK I cant believe this, but we need to talk about and do something for better way.

in last sade both whole guilds were laming sade pts.

Aresden: Creamtoria (sorry wrong spell)

Elvine: tihka Nugis

i checked names of almost of them including elvines.

if my memory isnt wrong, there are no rules about this.

but I think it should not be allowed.

we need GM to log on sade or suspend crusade for a while.

I know GMs are busy. so...

if we cant control this, we need little change about map.

its better that in IB map we cant summon BGs/GHKs for killing TW/IWYV.

Exactly what u mean with this crusade lame points?

if is only use the points u got in crusade to summon for kill wyverns, its allowed.

or do they get the points on an illegal way?

elvs for example log an ares guildmaster, build things away from Mana Stone and let elvs kill it

they r doing it at all sades

some of them go to IB to hunt but others gather pts to mass sumon sade mobs

Exactly what u mean with this crusade lame points?

if is only use the points u got in crusade to summon for kill wyverns, its allowed.

or do they get the points on an illegal way?

unfortunately, it was not "ordinary" way.

I was on as my own guild master character(Aresden combatant),and checked tiny red and blue spot in ml.

there was no mana stone around both spot. and....

almost 10 ares and ONE elv were at blue spot. destroying elvine building.

and 10 elvs and ONE ares were at red spot. ....same

about elvine case, I tried to kill that aresden "lame" constructor, then elv mage invi him lol.

well.. I just want them to pay more respect to players.

we also need to stop ppl from pulling (elvines). for example, the other day in IB, Videl pulled

twice in a row, and multiple ppl also saw it. its *censored*ing sad ppl do this over a game.

OK I cant believe this, but we need to talk about and do something for better way.

in last sade both whole guilds were laming sade pts.

Aresden: Creamtoria (sorry wrong spell)

Elvine: tihka Nugis

i checked names of almost of them including elvines.

if my memory isnt wrong, there are no rules about this.

but I think it should not be allowed.

we need GM to log on sade or suspend crusade for a while.

I know GMs are busy. so...

if we cant control this, we need little change about map.

its better that in IB map we cant summon BGs/GHKs for killing TW/IWYV.

OMFG i just cant understand this, gus this is a GAMEEE the point of it is having fun, and sade point is to ek, what is the point of earning points to do mass summons??? u dont get nothing if they kill chars, please try to do something on ur own and kill enemys :D. If u do this to kill mobs at and get drops is unfair, kill em on ur owns(if u can ;D). So my suggsetion is to destroy 100% drop rate movs (wyv,TW,hc) during sade so they cant do this, and bann any char helping enemy town like that builder -.-, pliz guys sade and HB is for fun, start playing and earn ur items with a legal way.

Its not illegal to do this to killl wyv or tw in IB. But soon you will have all guilds doing this and not playing crusade cos u can get some nice drops. Crusade will become invalid

El crusade pronto va ser solamente ocupado para matar wyv y tw en ib.. luego todos los guild estaran haciendo esto. porque es manera facil de obtener items.

I agree with Cue. OK 2 things for everyone to know:

First of all, sade is about winning the actual event called "crusade" in order to get an event and exp reward (for the winning city), it is not about insanely eks or TW hunting. There should not be sade in IB map. On this server, sade on ib was enabled, becuase back on nem 1 people were all day inside ib (training in ig pit), so lots of time, they missed sade. But there shouldn't be sade in ib, meaning that TW hunting using sade points should be ilegal.

Sade summons are made to protect or attack bases, not for hunting.

Second, sade point laming is done when a guild from certain city (lets say elvine), creates a single char guild in the oppocite town (aresden), in order to build in a spot in ml (not particulary a mana stone). This way the elv guild, goes on and starts destroying aresden buildings, getting massive points. This is wrong. Its the same as laming eks, because in the end, those points will be spent in "laming" items from TW.

Sade on ib should be disabled, and point lamers should be banned.

Solution for this: make the reward from winning a sade 6million exp (2 mjtc points) + a summon event for the winning city. This will encourage people to actually play in ML and not ek.

king we have like 5 sades per week, every time i log we are at sade =P 2 Magestic per sade is a lot.

1,5kk is fine but if we have 2 Sades per week. Only Scheduled sades... not a GM starting a sade just because he could feel it.

Since we have a high exp server, Sades are only to Ek unless you change the prize. Nobody care the "honor" to beat the other city and nobody is playing it at the moment.

Only Held is being played.

-----

I heard there are more guild lamming points, and it isnt right.

Magazo, summons help you a lot, let me summon 20 Beetles at Ares shop and we will get a LOT of eks.

Crematoria guildmembers are lame, pullers and log hackers (im fine if they want to log out, but not pulling/log hacking). Dont surprize me if they lame points.

One million is 33% of a mgtk point. Guys would u rather do sade and get 1/3 of a lvl or go an make at least 5 extra eks? for that small amount people will obviously go and make eks. I suggested that amount, cause I belive that 2 mgtk are a nice reward (besides 2 mgtk, they ll still get eks while fighitng sade) and will actually encourage people to fight. But I understand ur point, maybe 2 is a bit high, still 1 million exp is a bit low in y opinion, the reward should be at least 1 mgtk (3 million exp). And of course a summon event.

And like elgua said, just a few sade's per week. Too many sades is retarded :sleep:

Making people actually want to fight in ml, will also put a stop (tough not totally) to tp abusers, since u can't tp in ml (u can recall tough :P ).

I earn about 4 million exp per hour at level 180. How long is the average crusade? It also seems to be around 1 hour. I think 3 million exp is adequate

i can stay afk at wh waiting the sade finish, and i will win 1 magestic?

But for less than that, no one will even bother about winning sade. The real solution would be something similar to heldian reward. People play heldian so they get a tp and lower prices. If we find something like that for sade then ll be fine.

i can stay afk at wh waiting the sade finish, and i will win 1 magestic?

But for less than that, no one will even bother about winning sade. The real solution would be something similar to heldian reward. People play heldian so they get a tp and lower prices. If we find something like that for sade then ll be fine.

IF there is 5 crusades a week then a solution wuld be to keep scorecard on the crusades. At the end of the week town who wins best of five .. gets a nice event or something of this nature . maybe GM summons wyv/tw in winning town at the end of the week .. make prize good.. but not SUPER SUPER great.

People are somewhat still trying to win right now for nothing.

Shop prices being effected would help. Perhaps whoever wins Crusade gets a even better TP to D4/Toh3 or something. Along with the 1kk

3kk its too much!

it would kick me out of pl

1kk its just fine

3kk its too much!

1kk its just fine

3kk its too much!

1kk its just fine

Ya que estamos hablando de irregularidades en crusades, taria bueno tocar el punto de los TP abusers, taria bueno que se pueda tomar alguna medida para q no se realize mas, como por ejemplo que sea como el recall scroll, 10 second sin que te pegen para poder usar

y sobre el tema que recalean entrando en algun edificio, vi en varios server que esta blockeada la entrada, no probe si aca esta

Si el tp tendria que ser como usar un scroll como dice funny sino es una estupides correr a uno en safe lo timeas le das lise y desaparece al seg.

Ya que estamos hablando de irregularidades en crusades, taria bueno tocar el punto de los TP abusers, taria bueno que se pueda tomar alguna medida para q no se realize mas, como por ejemplo que sea como el recall scroll, 10 second sin que te pegen para poder usar

y sobre el tema que recalean entrando en algun edificio, vi en varios server que esta blockeada la entrada, no probe si aca esta

Bump

i mean, cruzade need have a new reward, erase that 1kk exp, and no tp?s, just give +5% dmg to won city

its a opinion x)

all players will try win cruzades, and all have more fun

cya

My opinion is also that we need a reward for winning crusade.

Not a summening event since when there is so many people as now i find it pointless.

The exp sounds nice since im tired of lvling and i want to EK therefor i find myself hoping the sade wont end so i can get mass ek because winning sade will win you nothing.?

Maybe a small increase in droprate like in Official server?