Sign in to follow this  
TheUsed

Hi Nemesis

Welcome back man, stay the hell out of Elvine its shit.

Aresden gets edits, Elvine gets STD

Be care because u are starting to tired me.

Welcome back man, stay the hell out of Elvine its shit.

Aresden gets edits, Elvine gets STD

Be care because u are starting to tired me.

Yes i agree, ive seen this guy talkin crap to almost everyone, and even spammed and harrassed me numerious times telling me to "Hack" his account hahahaha, i just wanted to shut him up..

heres a coupple older i found just lookin through my ss, he also spammed me all last night telling me i was retarted for never hacking his account when he gave me permission to, i simply said i have better things to do then hack a nubs account :rolleyes: hahahahaha...

IPB Image

IPB Image

I dono what it is with so many people actin like its the end of the world and they can say whatever they want to who they want, but w/e....

Yes, noone has ever made racist comments before. Not on Helbreath. The person I said it too didnt even care, I dont hate jewish people. They made the economy what it is.

See, thats racist.

You aren't winning anyone over by trying to be smart or funny. You should probably just cut your losses and stop posting on the board.

Also welcome back Chody.

Oh my you're so rebellious! I'll bet the ladies just can't get enough of you!

Seriously though if you don't care what anyone thinks then why do you post on the board, doesn't really make sense.

OK Guys....

Sorry Cody, but Lucanesti insists on posting off topic, and keeping an agrument going where it shouldn't be.

Gotta close it.

everyone thank Lucanesti.

**CLOSED**