Sign in to follow this  
Dimora

Im Back As Well !

lol i had to make this one. i never do things like this but now i had to. alltough im not as famous as nimda is but i had to try.. :excl: :P

well anyways, new year and new plans - im back here and so are the mighty surnoobs. hi to everyone who remembered me & us + hi to all teh new players who r gonna meet us in the future.

hi synz, elg, ceik, baggy, hunter, frost, nuts, mistress, mirai, all the japanese guys, and hi tridente boys !

:ph34r: Dim

hi farjat hi sexy.

lol i had to make this one. i never do things like this but now i had to. alltough im not as famous as nimda is but i had to try.. :excl: :P

well anyways, new year and new plans - im back here and so are the mighty surnoobs. hi to everyone who remembered me & us + hi to all teh new players who r gonna meet us in the future.

hi synz, elg, ceik, baggy, hunter, frost, nuts, mistress, mirai, all the japanese guys, and hi tridente boys !

:ph34r: Dim

hi farjat hi sexy.

OMG DIMORA I LOVE YOU :>

Whats up :) ill be waitin fr you to max and come pvp m8 :D

welcome back :wub:

Nuts loves all the fresh meat back to nem :D :D :D

lolz dude. ur ego hasnt disappeared. mine is crushed. i died twice today (i was playing no sounds at ruddies when 'the others' gangbanged meh) lol im rusty now. so broken. vulnerable little goblin. but wait till i get back to my feet. ill beat uranus and pluto