Sign in to follow this  
Lucanesti

Std Guild

Lets discuss. Between the entire guild ruining everyones hunts, Pit dominating, and the loud mouthed Shag at the helm yelling in global all day long about how his guild kicks *censored* and nothing they do is wrong and how they rule over everyone.

They're the best, yet worse. They have no character, they are all overconfident dicks who insert themselves into everything and ruin it. Trash talking, PKing, fags if you ask me.

Bad community + DK sets = no win?

they are all overconfident dicks who insert themselves into everything

hahaha....

Lmao, I never thought that someday I could really agree with lucanesti.

Pullers,lamers,tbabusers,loggers... I wouldn't call them best B)

*LAUGHING* !!!!!

STD, has there team play, and have there way to play this game.

STD is known for GET everything and don't take any form for prissoners, and steal what they can.

Some respect them, some don't.

They only trust each other, NOONE else ..

I think it's a ridiculas thread, but that just it..

They do nothing wrong, only annoy other ppl ingame..

I hate them with all my guts, But i think there Excellent raiders and group fighters. some are not so good separated from there team but, hey, thats what HB is.

LMAO.. Mirai, pulling is not ok, neither is tp abuse.. raiding with team and outnumbering enemy is ok I actually think they r pretty good at it, running, recalling, inving is ok even tho annoying.. Tp abuse or ecpesially pulling is not "way to play this game" as Mirai said.

Wish there still was damnation, atleast when u fighted them u knew they dont pull their plugs.

I hate them with all my guts, But i think there Excellent raiders and group fighters. some are not so good separated from there team but, hey, thats what HB is.

power overwhelming, teamwork and sudden attacks with mass players. sounds like us. welcome here std. i cant wait to get known with you guys at the battlefield.

LMAO.. Mirai, pulling is not ok, neither is tp abuse.. raiding with team and outnumbering enemy is ok I actually think they r pretty good at it, running, recalling, inving is ok even tho annoying.. Tp abuse or ecpesially pulling is not "way to play this game" as Mirai said.

Wish there still was damnation, atleast when u fighted them u knew they dont pull their plugs.

Damnation is only carried on by me now, but i promise i wont pull if you catch me :D

i would jsut like to say i will never pull or log 1v1 if you killme great im glad

i will not pull >>.<<

i will pvp anyone if in the mode >>.<<

small few who have my respect ingame you who do know i am a good guy you find a way to kill me all the power to you

god speed

:ph34r

power overwhelming, teamwork and sudden attacks with mass players. sounds like us. welcome here std. i cant wait to get known with you guys at the battlefield.

Well, except that they pull/log out hack, log out, shut down hb/comp and talk shit massively.

To give out JUST couple names from JUST yesterday:

Assasin (STD guildmaster) pulled after taking dmg from blizzes saying b4 that something like:"C ya".

Violador, got parad and FULL BOX'd, pulled and came back to talk shit with his spy, telling how good he is.

Thats STD, no wonder why ppl hates them so much.B)

PS. DISCONNECTING YOUR CHARACTER FROM SERVER BY SHUTTING DOWN HB CLIENT IS THE SAME DAMN THING THAN PULLING THE PLUG :excl: