Sign in to follow this  
King!!

Rudolph Pit, End Game Expectation?

I've been concerned lately about the increasing number of players training in rudolph pit. It has certainly become the most used pit in the past days.

Now I've noticed that, most players (from a range of lvl 100-160) spend almost every hour in rudolph pit, with the exception of a few players who venture into WW, ogres, dv/sw, garden, etc. In my opinion, its pretty much killing the game.

With the raid time set for weekend only, most people will be sitting safly inside town. This means that every other map in game is rarely used. Now this kills the lvl 180 players expectation of having an ek during normal weekdays, because most lower lvl players will be safe inside town. Of course we could send 180's to kill themselves, but a 180 player will be rather making eks than in a pit training waiting to get into a fight, wich takes us back to the main problem :ph34r:

People are supposed to get out of town after lvl 80, yet this pit is an easy way of staying in town pretty much until u are 180 (we can also consider, that a 180 mage with an empty pit, can pretty much get lots of mgstk point in it).

Rudolph pit is much more exp worthy than any other pit, for any class or lvl, so it makes other pits worthless

Rudolph pit should be removed (besides xmas is over now), or at least, as a second idea, moved to ml. Moving it will force people out of town. Of course I still suggest to be completly removed. :sleep:

PS: plz don't think I m suggesting this cause I am 180 and I want easy ek, cause I'm just a lvl 140 noodle ^_^

i totally agree with you, since there is no IG pits in IB anymore, so the rudolf pit is pretty much only option to gain levels fast and get some good items too, IG pit in ice bound was a good idea, yes they was amazing exp, BUT it was in "warzone" so there was ppl from both towns and u couldnt exp an hour there without being attacked by enemy. but on rudolf pit, ur safe except weekends.

So in my opinion if GM's want a pit so ppl can level fast, bring back the old ice golem pits, because it brings more life to this servers PvP situation witch is pretty much 0 atm, at weekends elvines do mass-raid to town, and alone exping low levels are like ek dummys in rudolf pit, but in IG pit low lvl player needs a party of atleast 2 if ur not mage or battlemage, and makes support classes easier to exp since now almost every warrior in this server are exping at rudolfs so no1 wont go to WW or ogres or anywhere else to exp with mages or supports.

I want GM staff of consider this as a rebirth to this servers PvP situation, alot of ppl are bored and are just idling at shop and talking way too much trash on general, what makes my playing boring to watch these egoboosted wannabepros talking about "my guild beats ur guild anytime u noob" it would delete alot of trash talk, and it gives EK'ers and option to do something while raid time in towns are 1min or so.

Rudolf pit to middleland or ice golem pit back, thats my opinion, rudolf pit in town is worthless, useless, too easy to gain level, and its boring AND its killing the server.

Well i agree with you ..

It's easy exp to get, in safety ..

Farjat told yesterday hes gonna remove the rudi pit 6 januar. But i think it's a little late to remove it there ..

Agreed with King and Lycanth. Can you guys still remember those awesome 10v10 fights in IB which were mostly started by some small 2v1 in IG pit? We really need some good pit in either IB or ML which creates the ''warzone'' where both towns gather in and it makes up those awesome fights! So please farjat consider adding some big and good exp pit in ML or IB. It would be a great improvement for the servers PvP and PvM too so people could actually get those majes abit faster than 20k from a WW.

i agree MORE THEN ANY1 about the IG pit coming back, rudies can go, but i love IG =]] but for some reason my FPS in IB is so much lower then it used to be, in nem1 i never slowed down in ib from the snow. but now i do, when it snows in ib, my fps lowers to about 20 fps. So if u do put the IG pit back in IB, plix make it however it was in nem 1( not laggy)!

Thnx

It is perfect IGs pit are not here anymore, not because they are bugged... just because now the drop rate do works... and with an IG pit you will have the server full of IE NEcks.

If farjat sayed it will removed the 4th of january... cant you just wait FOUR days?

Elvine has the Rudy pit near LML, even in a raid time of ONE minute ares can still get eks there.... and it is fine.

It is perfect IGs pit are not here anymore, not because they are bugged... just because now the drop rate do works... and with an IG pit you will have the server full of IE NEcks.

If farjat sayed it will removed the 4th of january... cant you just wait FOUR days?

Elvine has the Rudy pit near LML, even in a raid time of ONE minute ares can still get eks there.... and it is fine.

And even though Aresden's rudy pit is on the other side of town, it's not hard to get there for -30 seconds if you know what you're doing. ;)

I wouldn't say the deer pits are safe for anyone. Hardcore 1-min raiders can easily rack up mass eks from either the ares or the elv pits.

Ares: LML->D1->Deers

Elv deers: LML-> Deers

I wouldn't say the deer pits are safe for anyone. Hardcore 1-min raiders can easily rack up mass eks from either the ares or the elv pits.

Ares: LML->D1->Deers

Elv deers: LML-> Deers

I dont think you get on D1 in less than 1 minute =/

You run from LML to CH ares, enter in the middle square of CH entrance, it is bugged and pop you out... then you have 1 min again to run to Rudy or d1.

but im lazy and im not stupid enought to run all ML (or use a tp) if i already know there is only 1 min raid time and i will get 1 ek as max...

For some noobs it is perfect because their amp/pfm last 1 min and it is near impossible they die in less than 1 min, but they can get an ek in 1 min. 4 critics or 2 blizz and force recall.

and it will remain until 6 january principaly cuz of the sb event, farjat want every1 as bigger lvl as posible for the event, so it be more interesting