Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

Pvp

First of all, sorry that I posted this in general, but I want to make sure ShaGGnuT sees this.

Im challenging ShaGGnuT to pvp me at 28.03.2008 1pm server time. I will bet my demon ring and ShaGGy will bet his merien necklace. We will have a GM or trustfull player as referee who will hold the items while pvp and gives them to winner. No shield, inv or activation allowed those are the only rules, coz I know ShaGG has no balls to pvp me without items. Also if ShaGGnuT doesnt agree this pvp, I wont EVER pvp him. I just want ShaGGnuT to respond no need for any other comments. So your call ShaGG.

Ruutu

Lmao first off i read you fine ingame no need to take this bs to furom talker secondly i dont give a Shuit if you want to pvp me for my items but tour not going to mke it so i cant use the item in the pvp like a bitch lmao thrid you dont call me an edit item whore one day the demend a pvp from me the next you talker

any day you want a real pvp call me other then that just plzz stop talking i owned you that day by the magic tower

ill own you agian come! :ph34r:

deal with it

Sorry my comment dude.

But i really think your retarded !

You wont pvp now, but at that date you want?

iz like omfg ???

I dont see the point?

and befor you go shit talking damantion about being unskilled ekers in 1v1 remeber this only peron who beat me one v one was massive of your giuld all the rest failed

it np if you want pvp ofor item but if its for item

at lest let me use them

i knwo yuor scred that y if u want to test me come pvp once for free

plzzz

btw im done here so dont wast time posting im not lookin agian and this lame pce =)

:ph34r:

ingame find me plzz

Ahmm I was just waiting for "yes" or "no" dont need to ego here

Mirai, no Im not retard.. the date doesnt matter, date just popped out in my mind

I have never shit talked about damnation and I wont.

I remember I was 122 lvl, was raiding and had 2 hp pots.. I decided to fight, took maybe 30sec and I was dead with my 50vit, 121 dex. I wouldnt exactly call that a pvp.

I took it to forum because u didnt answer me ingame, u were talking crap in global and spamming as usually, when I just asked a simple question.

Oh and yes its damn hard to understand what ur typing, guess u need to try to be quick while gaining ego points.

Topic can be closed.

FunnyGirl u must be too stupid to understand, I did whisp and ask him for pvp like this plenty of times, but he is too busy of spamming global and getting his EGO-points that he didnt give me an answer.. thats why I made this topic.

And again Topic can be closed I got my answer

Topic can be closed.

Ageeed, and your wish is my command.

because YOU started this topic, and YOU requested it closed.

I Don't want anyone Bitching about Me closing Topics.

Besides the Point this Argument was going Nowhere.

Everyone Just Chill out and Have fun Please.

Thanks.

B)

U All will need to learn some respect for the community. This can never be serious if new ppl enter forum and just see kids fighting. Cmon.

There is a reason why i reopened this post to write. Its really Ugly joining game and in less than a minute see shit writed in general chats.

I really have nothing agains bad language, i love it. But this is already too much.

Theres 2 options for this. U all can use "some light" bad language not harrasing all day OR we can start adding text filters and get auto mute sistem. Its really a shit, please dont make me do it.