Sign in to follow this  
Magazo

Insecure Account Please Gm Check This

ok this is the problem, i have 1 account with my war, las night i dced at middleland ogre pit ( 1 ares was with me so she can testify) and today i appeared at city recall point. The first thing i did was to check my wh and what wht i found??!?! I LOST 2 zzems, 1 merien and 1 xelima stone. Yesterday also i got forced dc at shop and someone told me i logged and dced again ( i tried to log in). So this is the problem someone is accesing my war (Debso,ares) account. I dun care the stones becouse i won at event so they are "free", but someone is accesing my account and stealing my items, and what i most fear is that they are using this char to LAME. So i want any GM please check Debso logs, and if its laming bann that fcking elv/s, it really makes me mad that someone enter my account, or please find me a way to change the password; but first check my logs and find if someone is laming.

Thanks

PD: If u get any fcking bastard elv laming, i ask for ip bann. I cant believe that someone can be so fcking retard to steal my items, and hope they lamed cuz i will get them soon.

I have a same experience.

the problem is I never share account with anyone.

but its same acc and pass of forum one.

so i recommend everyone not to use same acc n pass. of coure no-share-account.

I have a same experience.

the problem is I never share account with anyone.

but its same acc and pass of forum one.

so i recommend everyone not to use same acc n pass. of coure no-share-account.

ya the problem is i dont share accounts, my mage/war accounts are different, my forum account is different, all is different!!!

GMs i have an idea, probably cant but is any way to change my char from account?

i dont care if someone can see my forum password -.-, i care that someone is USING my account and STOLE 4 stones from my wh!!!!!!

Farjat: Algun forro me entro a la account y al char, me robo 1 xelima, 1 merien y 2 zems. Quiero que me revisen los logs a ver si el hijo de puta lamio con mi char y asi lo banean. Si se puede cambiar mi password o mi char de cuenta mejor. Quiero al forro ese afuera de este server x chorro. Si sabes algo avisa aca.

Magazo, in somesort of way, i think you even have a keylogger, or your computer is haxed.

Else you just making somesort of story for this, to get free itenz.

I don't believe the secound, cause you are a great guy.

Anyways.

Try run some more scans, from spyware, virus, and all those kinds, else i would recommand a Format C:

Magazo, in somesort of way, i think you even have a keylogger, or your computer is haxed.

Else you just making somesort of story for this, to get free itenz.

I don't believe the secound, cause you are a great guy.

Anyways.

Try run some more scans, from spyware, virus, and all those kinds, else i would recommand a Format C:

ppl that know me know that i wont ask for free items, first cuz i dont do that and second cuz i dont need them, as i said i dont care them cuz i got at event so they are were free, but i want that fcking who entered my account to pay for this.

And even if i have a kelogger and i destroy it, my account is ahcked anyway, remember i cant change passwords -.-

hi dudes, not necessary you are hacked, maybe u use same acount and password when u played other servers.

Magazo lo mismo paso cuando jugaba el hb cursed, mucha gente ponia el mismo pass de alkon y les cagaban el pj, y ojo q hay muchos q hacen servers de dos dias para ver si cagan cuentas en servers q valen la pena

suerte, contestame si alguna vez usaste misma cuenta y pass en otro server.

SAlu2

hi dudes, not necessary you are hacked, maybe u use same acount and password when u played other servers.

Magazo lo mismo paso cuando jugaba el hb cursed, mucha gente ponia el mismo pass de alkon y les cagaban el pj, y ojo q hay muchos q hacen servers de dos dias para ver si cagan cuentas en servers q valen la pena

suerte, contestame si alguna vez usaste misma cuenta y pass en otro server.

SAlu2

no la cuenta a la que me entraron la hice en este server nada mas, en otros servers q probe use una cuenta q aca no me entraron asi q ni idea xq fue pero la cosa es q me re garcaron.

It's kinda retarded but lets see what everyone has to say to this:

Well i just want to show this:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

It's kinda nice to look what they all write :-)

La pregunta es simple, estas jugando desde un ciber? Si tas jugando de ciber, y hay gente q tambien juega nemesis, entonces te cagaron el acc ahi. :blush:

King: no, juego desde mi casa

Ronnel: that was me -.- and its true, Magazo user stopped playing cuz he got angry when exp upgraded ( u can see his post about leaving server a bit) and he left all to me, but the char (Debso) is not of him, i created it and the one that is speaking at the ss is me; so he cant acces it.

I don't know anything what you just said there ..

I just know he got the Ressu wand to Aresden. So aresden has 2 ressu wands now ..

But what you try to tell me?

Magazo has left (EVEN when he was online yesterday and today) ?.

And you have hes password to hes forum account?

Lmao something doesent seem right here?

I just know he got the Ressu wand to Aresden. So aresden has 2 ressu wands now ..

its hard to understand? he left server and let all to me o.O u can see his post saying he leave server for a bit ( actually he wont be back), thats why u dont see the char Magazo more, i use ares chars.

this is wierd cuz the other day Magazo(idk which user) said that he is gonna change his char cuz his acc got hacked

Then he made his char called demenester,Debso :o something is weird bout this :angry:

its hard to understand? he left server and let all to me o.O u can see his post saying he leave server for a bit ( actually he wont be back), thats why u dont see the char Magazo more, i use ares chars.

I bet the one who "stole" your account is lamming eks with the char Magazo. =)

I dont know why..........................

Those ss where funny as.. lmao.

mm when i logged in one day b4 expupdate. i saw Aiacos talking with Demenester. But i was undercover PJ, and they dont know who i am. Anyhow... demenester became very angry with me (we where talking in spanish) and he quickly said this : tooff+1

or something of that variation /tooff. The point is. When expudate came, I made a elv char for having some fun with elvs, and magazo became angry straight away very similar and said tooff + 1.. or something like that.

I rekon its the SAME handler on all characters and just sayin he is leaving with Magazo too try and fool certain people.

---

Un dia antes del update, entre con un pj undercover y vi a Aiacos y a Demenester hablando en shop, me puse a molestarlos y Demenester altiro salio con tooff+ algo asi.. cuando empeso el update, hize un pj elv pa weaviar a los elvos. En esto le rompi los huevos a magazo y altiro salto con el tooff + 1 ..o como lo dice el. siempre lo dice igual si..

En conclusion.. yo pienso ke todos los pj's son el mismo loko. Tiene gestos muy parecidos Magazo a desbo debso6- como se llama se me olviida.

But why do you have acces to hes forum account then ??

I would like to have a GM to see the IP adress here on forum, if it's the same ..

Is this possible?

Actually i think this is the same person, and just try to trick us off -_-

ronnel i made an account called Demen but dunno why i cant register it, u can check this and if u check the IP u will find the same cuz we live same building and we have a general router (dunno who it says in english) so IP dun change. Well anyway my point is, this topic was amde not to see if Magazo plays or not, it was made becouse MY war got hacked and stolen, so i prefer to focus with that and not with user :); so pliz finish arguing about me or Magazo and pliz do something about my warrior, i would like to change that account pass.

Yes but the problem for you is ..

You said you didnt share the account?

but now you have the informations ??

Thats kinda weird?

Or is it just me ??

Even when an "other" guy have lamed with your char. (so you get eks) you still dont get banned?

Theres some myserious over you ..

And now you are logged in as Magazo ??

hmm ??

Yes but the problem for you is ..

You said you didnt share the account?

but now you have the informations ??

Thats kinda weird?

Or is it just me ??

Even when an "other" guy have lamed with your char. (so you get eks) you still dont get banned?

Theres some myserious over you ..

And now you are logged in as Magazo ??

hmm ??

RONNEL OMG, i never said someone lamed, i said i THINKK , MAYBEEE someone lamed USING ME CHAR TO BE KILLED, NO THAT I GOT EKS BECOUSE I HAVE 2, becouse theu can acces to an ares char (supossing they are elvs), and i said "I CAN ACCES ALL MAGAZO ACCOUNTS!!!" and i logged to speak with u!, and i meant i dont share with hb users!!!!!, why u think an ex-player would log and steal my items???? steal someone that who he has gaven all????