Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

Assasin, Tp Abuser And Puller

All pullers propably cant be caught I agree, but we can proove that some players pull and when we can aproove that, puller should be punished.

In my opinion pulling is almost the same as ek lamming. Pullers kill enemys and get ek's and hero armors, when you are killing them and about to get ek they pull wires.. that means they dont have to go in to jail, you cannot pay back if they once kill you, coz when you aim them they pull wires, when they raid they get ek's and you cant stop them.

Some1 told not to chase pullers when they raid.. So I just let them get ek's and heros, but Im not able to stop them, send them in jail and get ek for myself?

I will wait 3 days answer from admins/ GM's about if pulling is/ will be punished, if pullers will be punished me and alot others will be extremely happy, if pulling is allowed I will simply start pulling also.

Ruutu

All pullers propably cant be caught I agree, but we can proove that some players pull and when we can aproove that, puller should be punished.

In my opinion pulling is almost the same as ek lamming. Pullers kill enemys and get ek's and hero armors, when you are killing them and about to get ek they pull wires.. that means they dont have to go in to jail, you cannot pay back if they once kill you, coz when you aim them they pull wires, when they raid they get ek's and you cant stop them.

Some1 told not to chase pullers when they raid.. So I just let them get ek's and heros, but Im not able to stop them, send them in jail and get ek for myself?

I will wait 3 days answer from admins/ GM's about if pulling is/ will be punished, if pullers will be punished me and alot others will be extremely happy, if pulling is allowed I will simply start pulling also.

Ruutu

Ruutu I agree 100% with what you are saying, but catching pullers is a bit difficult. Pulling looks the same like getting lagged. Look I never pulled the plug, but I have lagged a few times, and I've been called a puller for it.

There is no way to make a distinction between those cases, and I m sure a lot of inocent players will get punished :mellow:

personel i find this hole storIe to be bullshit for one how many arse run into a biuldin evryday to not die

not only that what about kor i dont know about you but he pulls his plug agiasnt nuts alone 4 times

i mean if ares dose it elv dose who cares its a never end cycle for you to bitch about cry about it in game and stop wasting time on this shit becasue its all the same from both end of the game retards

DEAL WITH IT! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Shaggnut, i start to think that you are pretty retarded, and i start to believe that Baggy has some sort of reason to get angry at you.

Ruutu made this topic to show GM's that hes pissed over this..

A lot of other people are pissed over this to, and i know YOU are to.

The best thing is, that they "create" some form of a suggestion to farjat, and make a time recall, from the TP abuse.

Please dude, stop your bi*** talk, and be a lil mature, and take the "problem" serious.

personel i find this hole storIe to be bullshit for one how many arse run into a biuldin evryday to not die

not only that what about kor i dont know about you but he pulls his plug agiasnt nuts alone 4 times

i mean if ares dose it elv dose who cares its a never end cycle for you to bitch about cry about it in game and stop wasting time on this shit becasue its all the same from both end of the game retards

DEAL WITH IT! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

god when do u even grow up kid ? i pulled, haha . logged more like it. 1-1 i dont need to pull. ur famous in elv for crying . keep doing it baby.

Ahmm I agree with you king, some1 cant be punished for getting just lag dc, but when these weird "DC's" happens often and always when some1 is parad/ fighting alot ppl and its obvious that some1 is pulling he should be punished. Punishment should happen only in obvious cases.

lol i just personally saw Assasin pull in sade right now....its pretty easy to tell who Assasin is cuz she is a 180 W war with crimson cape

she was running in ares and got parad while she was running so it wasnt lag dc...about 4 of us were killing her and she pulled

i thought it was tp abuse at first but she wasnt online when i tried to whisper her

btw the rest of STD decided to TP abuse today as well...it got really old really fast

i think in 1 hour i had about 10 people tp abuse on me

Well first solution for pulling, could be, if we can *spam*yze how much time it takes a player to disconnect once he pulls (I think its 10 seconds like a normal log out), and then, try to increase that time. Of course this might apply to people normally laging, so it can backfire :P

thats what I was trying to suggest king If the system detects the connection is not there then it auto countdowns in a way that can be interupted and started over.

If the player leaves via a normal 10 count then this system does not force the connetion to keep the player online with out them there.

THat can be detected in that the system makes the pullers disapear when the connection is not there.

by forcing the 10 count in every exit situation player present or not then this could stop pullers dead cold.

Voy a ser claro, si un personaje no quiere morir es valido que haga ?pull cable?, que haga recoll, que se tome un ticket a BI, que se meta en un edificio, que haga TP, que se tome 50 invi pots y haga DC mientras corre... Por que?, porque son cosas que el mismo juego te permite, y si el juego te permite entonces no debemos sancionarlas, si se quiere cambiar el TP para que solo se haga dentro de los edificios esta bien, pero en mi opini?n perder?a esa gracia de hacer TP apunto de morir o la calentura de que te lo hagan en la cara, este juego se vuelve aburrido cuando todas estas cositas que hacen de este un gran juego se van perdiendo, personalmente estoy totalmente en contra que se sancionen a los jugadores por tomar un rol de ?robar drops, meterse en supuestos ?PVP? 1 vs 1, matar gente de tu propia ciudad cuando entrena, etc.? porque justamente toman esos ROLES en un juego de ROL y las mismas reglas del juego te permiten estas cosas, como sigamos quit?ndole formas de jugar, pronto vamos a tener que estar pidiendo permiso para atacar a alguien o tirarnos AMP y la ?nica forma de atacar a un contrario va a ser en 1 vs 1 pidiendo permiso, en mi opini?n si este chico se quiere quejar o quiere hacer un berrinche y patalear porque le hacen TP en la cara esta bien, pero que venga a un foro a exigir que se le sancione a un personaje por tomar "las ventajas" que el mismo juego le da es un capricho sin sentido, si bien muchas veces es desalentador que te tiren un TP en la cara no tienen derecho a sancionar a alguien que lo haga, como tampoco si ?pullea? o hace DC en tanto no este usando ning?n HACK que le permita romper las reglas que el juego tiene.

Senchi.-

A ver... estas un 99% acertado, es un juego de ROL y cada uno lo juega como quiere (recall, robar exp, robar items del piso, cagar rep, saltando de a muchos en un duel, loggear, etc)

Pero le erraste muy feo en lo del PULL, el pull NO es parte del juego!!

thats what I was trying to suggest king If the system detects the connection is not there then it auto countdowns in a way that can be interupted and started over.

If the player leaves via a normal 10 count then this system does not force the connetion to keep the player online with out them there.

THat can be detected in that the system makes the pullers disapear when the connection is not there.

by forcing the 10 count in every exit situation player present or not then this could stop pullers dead cold.

If that could be done, it would be awesome