Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Dk Or No Dk?

Strip is hard to balance. The mage will tell up the endu and the wars will tell down the endu.

I said up the endu in the dk set or down the strip.

elguason that war you are talking about is me, I had that plate on for a while without reparing and I was fighting bh/bbh wars bfore our fight, for me that 10k seems really good

against 2 bbh wars it took 5-7 minutes get my dk plate strip.. so its strippable but its hard to get stripping I think this 10k is really good.

So, if u decrease endurance, in one of those big fights with a lot of peoplehitting each other, each plate will be stripable in like 3 or 4 mins?

Everyone forgets the game is about massive players not 1vs1.

elguason that war you are talking about is me, I had that plate on for a while without reparing and I was fighting bh/bbh wars bfore our fight, for me that 10k seems really good

against 2 bbh wars it took 5-7 minutes get my dk plate strip.. so its strippable but its hard to get stripping I think this 10k is really good.

No, Was one called "Meat" ( i saw you at Sade, but i wasnt talking about that =P )

He didnt fight before, so he had the endu almost at max... then after 3 minutes his plate started to strip.

I have to agree with King at his point, after all is a mmorpg.

If I'm not wrong, farjat tried to figure out a way to get normal (statted) armors more in use. Therefore:

1) Decrease BBH strip

2) Decrease DK end (Its done, isnt it?)

??

I have been away for 1.5days and I though that it was done, like it is done. I was just trying to get confirmation that dksets end is 10k.

DK Sword +0 +2 = 130 STR

DK Sword +4 +6 = 156 STR

DK Sword +8 +10 +12 +14 +15 = 195 str

Warriors high vit or 100magic skill whit 130 str and high dmg and hitting probabilty dont have sense...

MAKE BBH STR 130 FS

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ONE HANDED!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHhawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B) B)

Cake, is that Buttercream frosting btw???

DK Sword +0 +2 = 130 STR

DK Sword +4 +6 = 156 STR

DK Sword +8 +10 +12 +14 +15 = 195 str

Warriors high vit or 100magic skill whit 130 str and high dmg and hitting probabilty dont have sense...

...Senchi nuud + 1

why chain has the same endu as plate? it sux

and now whats the point in makining manu? if u can make 180 lvl in 3 days and wear shop dk with more endu?

why try to mine for mithrals if all u can do is make 180? DK eliminates manu skill