Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Dk Or No Dk?

OK from a beggining we can leave defence dices as they are now, but taking out the Phisical absorption.

DK set without AP/PA then maybe M. Shields dont bother too much and we dont need to modify them.

BBHs strips yes, we nned to down them.

oops dindt see this post before i made a reply, yea that's a great idea, dk set without ap/pa is great, and bbh's strips lowered would be great to.

mage want DK set

str130 warrior want DK set (DK sword's dmg dice should be increased 3dices as normal)

BBH warrior want no DK set

without DK, and nothing other thing changed, there will no mage but only BBH warrior? haha

if DK armour is strippable, all warriors needs BH or BBH and all mages...for mages its nightmare.

how about AB can strip armour and is in circle9-10? j/k

i know,there were some problems, but Neemsis1 was no1 server for years.

because it was well ballanced pvp server.

I agree King in this point...no change plz.

edit:awwaw im sorry. too late._.

First of all, I'm going to address how to fix the strip rate.

Have you ever sat and thought about why both BBH's and DK Armors have 30k endurance, yet nothing else does? Have you ever thought about that maybe, just maybe, if endurance on your armor affects how often it gets stripped, that maybe endurance on the weapon affects the strip rate also?

Think about it, lower the endurance on BBH's and DK Armors, and you'll have a lower strip rate on BBH's, and DK Armors will be able to be stripped by normal BH's and (after a LOT of hits) normal Hammers.

Just lower the endurance on BBH's to a little above Normal BH's, and it should work out.

Next up, paralize.

Now sit here and think a minute, if you raise the time on para, this is going to affect EVERYONE, not just the level 180s with their DK Armor. You know those 30 vit PL Raiders? They're going to complain, and complain a lot when their precious little mages die to one war who got a lucky para.

That, and if you know how to aim paralize, you don't NEED a longer time on it. :sleep:

DK Armors.

I like Khelben's idea of having them questable, as it really will make the game a bit more interesting, and give people something better to do than sit AFK in WH. It will also be something different for this server, and things like that will probably attract more players.

Also, getting rid of the PA is very nais. :lol:

AMP and M. Shields.

King!!, if you haven't realized, any GOOD mage can keep another mage PFA'd very easily, and keep themselves AMP'd at the same time. It just takes practice. If we take out AMP, more people will complain about that than if we take out M. shields or raise the paralize time. I think that once the DK's sets have been nerfed a bit, M. Shields won't make warriors quite as invincible, and possibly get rid of the need for an INT requirement.

Just my two cents. :ph34r:

Okay, I'm going to clear up some of the garbage in this thread.

1. Normal Hammers are not supposed to be stripping, and if they are - they shouldn't be.

2. You can't compare an mshield to amp and never will be. AMP is a SPELL.

3. The closest thing to an mshield is the necklace of the ice elemental, and that only reduces damage on ice spells. Mshield? Every weapon in the game - not counting special weapons like xelima weapons.

4. The endurance on DK armors are ridiculous, and PA needs to come down a little bit.

5. Mshields drop too often, make them drop much less.

Now I'll explain why I say these things:

Mshield is a unique item, and there is nothing comparable to it. If there was a weapon that had 95% MA on it, that would be very similar to it. Mshields pretty much make you immune to probably around 80% of all hits.

A warrior is NOT supposed to survive 6 warriors critting him, I'm sorry but if you get para'd and surrounded by 6 warriors, you should DIE.

A mage isn't supposed to take 4 warriors swinging at it for like 5 minutes straight to kill it when it has an mshield equipped.

You don't have to increase paralyze time - only make mshields really rare.

Suggested changes: Reduce PA and Endurance on DK. Make mshield drops actually rare and make them VALUABLE. Want an mshield so you can parade around the enemy town for 2 hours without having to buy potions? Trade or hunt your *censored* off for one.

SYN OUT.

Paralize 25-30 seg Omg you looking Easy eks, and DK armors on -.-

Close trhead plz

Zzz.. no one is looking for easy EKs by changing paralyzes time. There are thousand ways to get out of paralyze (invi pots, recall, invi, shield and wait, fire strike, fire field etc.). Of course it's a little bad for mages to have a longer paralyze but they normally just hit M.shield/shield on so they won't die in 15 seconds anyway. Paralyze is one of the most important spells and if your clever enough to keep PFM/AMP on it doesn't matter if paralyze had no time limit at all. So if you make the mistake to get paralyzed you should really have to suffer from it and in 15 seconds a DK war won't even get a scratch on him. So to improve PvP and the meaning of Paralyze increase the duration a little.

These arguments were endless in nem1 and i think what we agreed upon were that:

1. As syn said, make mshield weaker or make them as rare as IE, since it is like the IE to a warrior.

2. King, mages kill mages all the time, remember a spell called PFA? A warrior cant cast a spell on another warr that makes his armor fall off for a minute.

3. DK is also necessary for mages defence against warriors, but 2 warriors who para a mage should be able to kill said mage. This was not the case in Nem1.

Solution - Farjats got it basically, reduce ap/pa on DK, but i also think the rarity of mshield needs to be raised. I think all of us had at least 5 in our warehouse and just left them on the ground while HC hunting. Replace the drop with an Mstone of an Xstone or something.

1. Normal Hammers are not supposed to be stripping, and if they are - they shouldn't be.

Wtf? Since when are normal HAMMERS not supposed to be stripping? :lol:

Since forever - welcome to helbreath...

What a nublet.

ur wrong "m8"

Okay, I'm going to clear up some of the garbage in this thread.

2. You can't compare an mshield to amp and never will be. AMP is a SPELL.

3. The closest thing to an mshield is the necklace of the ice elemental, and that only reduces damage on ice spells. Mshield? Every weapon in the game - not counting special weapons like xelima weapons.

4. The endurance on DK armors are ridiculous, and PA needs to come down a little bit.

5. Mshields drop too often, make them drop much less.

Now I'll explain why I say these things:

Mshield is a unique item, and there is nothing comparable to it. If there was a weapon that had 95% MA on it, that would be very similar to it. Mshields pretty much make you immune to probably around 80% of all hits.

A warrior is NOT supposed to survive 6 warriors critting him, I'm sorry but if you get para'd and surrounded by 6 warriors, you should DIE.

A mage isn't supposed to take 4 warriors swinging at it for like 5 minutes straight to kill it when it has an mshield equipped.

You don't have to increase paralyze time - only make mshields really rare.

Suggested changes: Reduce PA and Endurance on DK. Make mshield drops actually rare and make them VALUABLE. Want an mshield so you can parade around the enemy town for 2 hours without having to buy potions? Trade or hunt your *censored* off for one.

SYN OUT.

1. Normal hammers do strip, stripping is the treat of the hammer weapon type

2. Lets see, mshield in a high exp server is just as common as an amp (nem 1 I think I had 34 mshield...), and serves the same purpose: defense (one against magic, one against phisical).

3. Though they are pretty similar, IE neck's drop ratio is supposed to be pretty rare compared to mshield, making them not to be counterparts for each other.

4. I disagree: the endurance on the dk is supposed to be that way, what would be the point of the lvl 180 armor if it lasted 3 or 4 hammer hits? And the PA is for the opposite of hero set: Hero high dmg, DK high defense.

5. Not such a bad idea, yet I don't think it would be for the best (just my opinion)

2. King, mages kill mages all the time, remember a spell called PFA? A warrior cant cast a spell on another warr that makes his armor fall off for a minute.

Most mages, specially noob ones, are always WITHOUT amp cast on them. This is why when u sneak invi into a mage its a basikly easy ek. If mages realzie amp should be on all day long, they won't die so much. Seriusly, I spend every min in game with amp, and I have only been jacked a few times likethat. The same goes to many warriors who don't equip shield/mshield

Seriusly man, u know how to play so u know what to use, but don't say as "every one of each class", cause u know that many people don't know how to use the simplest of items.

King, you cannot compare AMP to an M.Shield, it's ridiculous.

AMP - you need timing and aim, both which require skill, but more importantly has a weakness : PFA

****This is PROTECTION FROM MAGIC****

Meaning that yes, for a short period of time you are completely immune to magic, but eventually you will show weakness TO MAGIC

M.Shield - you basically need a mouse that can click -.-

***Protection to PHYSICAL DMG***

To which at no point after you equip this item will you ever show weakness to PHYSICAL dmg, which screws warriors out of getting kills from other warriors, and even worse in many cases mages become immortal as well... And again at no point show weakness to the physical.

I'm sorry I just found it absurd to compare AMP to M.Shield.

I like farjat's idea of simply lowering the PA/AP on the DK, to make the game fair for those who chose to stay 130 and don't want to run around naked everytime a BBH shows up.

I agree with those who say M.Shield should be more rare and not drop 3 times every 2 HCs... :P

too much text to answer all but i readed it.

Theres lots of right points here so lets proceed to test them so we figure.

From now on, i just lowered the endurance of DK sets to 10000. I know it maybe still too much, if we get to this point i will post some configs to compare with similar sets/parts and decide. I just want to see what happen lowering endu.

I changed the armors only to 10k, the weapons/wands still on 30k and i didnt changed BBHs yet.

We testing. Get 180, get DKs, test

2-Dk sets, but lowered the Endurance to 1500, the PA and AP too if it is possible...

Where say 1500 should say 15000, I believe when the Endu is about on 20k On dk armors... it start to strips...

-----

Wuta, endu on BBH doest nothing to do with strip rate.

M shield is more like an IP neck, not an IE neck (?)

When you are amped you can still attack, with m shield you dont.... well i dont know what are you guys arguing i wanted to post something.

That's how BBH works. After you get the armor to 2/3's of its full endurance, it starts to strip. So at 10,000 endurance, it'll start to strip at 6,667.

Maybe my comparison of amp should be to Shiedl/Mshield combo, still, I stand that both are a common and overpowered spell/item, and wouldn't be fair to remove one and not the other :sleep:

But fine, change wtv you want, the game is just gona suck like every time something has been changed:

- People cries about bbh damage.............................30 crying posts.............BAm! OVERPOWERED BBH! and everyone cried...

- People cries about drop rate..................................50 crying posts...............BAM! Dark Elves dropping Xelima rings!!!!!uuuuuu

Hammers are supposed to decrease endurance and unequip armors, so warriors could deal with annoying sets, same goes for armor break, not so they could strip every armor easily.

Things are the way they are supposed to for a reason :glare: , and if u keep changing, you will create more unbalance. Remove mshield for the warriors, and 2 weeks later half the sever will cry...same goes if u lower dk set.... :wacko:

Guest bateador

Dejen las dk armas pero la armadura saquenla, es lo que en hb1 hacia imposible que mates a alguien war vs war era imposible a menos que tuvieses algun item groso...

sin embargo tener dk wand o la temple es muy buena idea y ademas no es tan facil sacarlas

Maybe my comparison of amp should be to Shiedl/Mshield combo, still, I stand that both are a common and overpowered spell/item, and wouldn't be fair to remove one and not the other :sleep:

But fine, change wtv you want, the game is just gona suck like every time something has been changed:

- People cries about bbh damage.............................30 crying posts.............BAm! OVERPOWERED BBH! and everyone cried...

- People cries about drop rate..................................50 crying posts...............BAM! Dark Elves dropping Xelima rings!!!!!uuuuuu

Hammers are supposed to decrease endurance and unequip armors, so warriors could deal with annoying sets, same goes for armor break, not so they could strip every armor easily.

Things are the way they are supposed to for a reason :glare: , and if u keep changing, you will create more unbalance. Remove mshield for the warriors, and 2 weeks later half the sever will cry...same goes if u lower dk set.... :wacko:

BBHs are supposed to strip/break endu after armors endu is low enough but our BBH atm is stripping almost right away which makes normal armours crap and it isn't same as changing dmg. And we are not changing anything that big we are just going to modify things to a better way. Anyone won't cry anything when these little changes/modifys are done in this point and not after couple of months.. -.-

BBHs are supposed to strip/break endu after armors endu is low enough but our BBH atm is stripping almost right away which makes normal armours crap and it isn't same as changing dmg. And we are not changing anything that big we are just going to modify things to a better way. Anyone won't cry anything when these little changes/modifys are done in this point and not after couple of months.. -.-

Xexy everyone will soon be 180, so BBHs are not going to "strip right away" on dk sets (if u leave them the way they are), but they will have moderate strip on hero and other sets.

And I'm not talking only about bbh, I'm talking about lowering the dk, and stuff like that. For 2 years on nemesis 1, there wasn't really a big problem, people died actually, so why change it now? so u can get hero faster? Its gona backfire in the end and everyone knows it, people just rather suggest in what they think it will be for their own intrest.

I saw an ares lvl 180 war, i with 2 other low lvls were stalking him (BBH wars)

When the lvl 180 stopped to attack us after 20 min of running... he fought 3 min and his plate was stripped

I think the 10k endu is too low.