Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Experience Test.

Seems nice that nemesis is on its way to the good old days. Hope that they dont make dk set as good as it was before, or atleast make it strippable. Today you got one of the old players back, bet more will come. Atleast im trying to get the old survivors back if you keep this rate of exp.

La verdad fue la mejor decision que pudiste tomar ya se nota la diferencia ya hay bastante agite en todos lados lo que si yo el PL lo dejaria 120 asi se arma mas en ML..

PD: Soy Matias nada mas que hunter me baneo mi cuenta otra vez.

hahaha yea i helped convince to change exp B)

i would be lvling madly like before except im stayig as a pl raider and im at my max :ph34r:

gl to nemesis hope it gets back a lot more ppl

Guest bateador

I wonder why nemesis 1 ended. I wonder why Sexy wanted to start a LR server..

You'll all be reminded in a couple months. I dislike your short term memory people.

como es que todabia no te bannearon?

Nice! Really nice indeed. Imo it's good to have a decent exp so we won't have to work for a month to get max lvl. Nemesis1 had a problem called immortal players and that's what ruined the fun from PvP pretty much and we don't want to go back to the old ways do we? To prevent that the DK armours shouldn't be added or if they are atleast _decrease_ the def of them. Also some more choices for DK weapons would be nice instead of every war using BBH and who's not is using DK sword+15 and has 200vit.

I have to agree XeX and some others who mentioned about dk armors, they were pretty much too powerfull back in the days, I would like the idea of decreasing def on them or removing them and keeping dk flameberge.. I also think that more powerfull dk weapon is not needed, but something like dk gs would be nice for b-mages

I can be added to one of those players that has returned due to the exp increase.

As far as the comments about the dk armor, I agree with the people that say they should be removed enitrely, or at very least, lower their defense. I think it's rhetorical to mention it, but with the high exp this server will return to the days where the focus was more on hunting and PvP. (The good ol'days in my opinion)

I ask you to consider the effects that removing the dk sets would have (just the armor, not the weapons.)...

A - No more immortal players. (I really want to say "noobs", but whatever) Everyone hated those players/noobs ho were nearly impossible to kill when they suited up with their dk amror, m.shield and tower. Now it'll true take skill to survive, and I get the feeling "recall" will be casted more often. But I'd rather that than the trash talking that came with the towering.

And...

B - The dksets made hunting TW a breeze. With 3 good mages and a dkset, a vit tank was immortal. My point is that it will make hunting the bigger, stronger creeps harder, thus helping limit the masses of special necks, and m.shield wands that would otherwise flood the server like it did before. Not to say people wouldn't figure out more effective ways to kill TWs... but then that would actually be playing the game. :D

Just my opinion.

And thanks again guys for a great server, many fond memories and here and looking to make more. :)

I dont mind having xp back to old rate but I will be very dissapointed if we have a roll back that would mean all the time I spent lvling will be for naught then I might have to rethink about where I spend my time here or somewhere else.

I wonder why nemesis 1 ended. I wonder why Sexy wanted to start a LR server..

You'll all be reminded in a couple months. I dislike your short term memory people.

The server got hacked to shit and the only way to keep people from hacking was to update the server, therefore wiping all the old chars. New server began and they thought a change might be fun.

I dislike your arrogance when you don't even know what you're talking about. Just leave already.

without DK armour, there is only one type of warrior---str200.

there is no chance that str130 with vit200 warrior can survive when stripped.

now this is not 140lvl server, so maybe ..we dont need various type warrior/mage..

and I agree pvp with no dk armour will be fun a lot.

I hope official anounce about DK set comes before I finished my making 130str warrior.

Hey guys when i click on the helbreath.exe to update nothing happens, what am i doing wrong? I downloaded the one that sexy pinned awhile ago, is there a newer one or anything?

What about if we jsut remove the DK sets? because... looks like is really hard to change the PA and AP of it.

And increase de Gis and BH damage.

Garch, you need to wait a lot... took me like 20 min before it started to work(download something).

Hey guys when i click on the helbreath.exe to update nothing happens, what am i doing wrong? I downloaded the one that sexy pinned awhile ago, is there a newer one or anything?

Put the file into ur hb folder and click it there. Wait a while till the update start working and y will c the download.

It just matter of time :D

hey farjat and sexy, please think about the dk sets :P, it would make the server more pvp oriented and unique to play in. 180 with no dk sets? never been done before :P

Toh3 delf pit is also gargoyle and beholder and hc pit, could those others be deleted??? it cant be trained in

You need to lure the mobs...

So you will have a GG pit, or DE pit, HC pit, etc

This are like /whos the server saves, format: (actually connected/higuer of the day)

(2007:12:15:23:59) - Current Players(43/51)

(2007:12:19:22: 5) - Current Players(59/79)

The server is growing.

:D

farjat

PD:Forgive me i will need some server restarts this days, please dont hate me.(for the lures)