Sign in to follow this  
Magazo

What Is This???

well i crimied and needed decrimied, when this happened IPB Image

now i think, isnt supossed all x rapiers where banned? and i want to ask one thing, how many abbys where summoned??????? i mean are we extremely lucky that dropped so many rapiers'???? Im starting to worry something more than that event :wacko:

' date='Dec 16 2007, 02:24 AM' post='197218']

I'm pretty sure there all gone

i know and i hope so Frost, but my point is: x weapons are rare drops, even for abbadon. So (i wasnt at event) i want to know how many abbys were killed to drop such amount of x raps, what im trying to mean is that its kinda weird that 3 x weapons drop , the 3 are rapiers and ,as far as i know, there were only a few abbys so we must be extremely lucky that 3 rare abby drops appear.

I was there for all the abby drops, and as far as I know, only ONE Xelima weapon was dropped, [TeTeU]'s Xelima Rapier, which has been deleted.

okey this is the worse i can hear, we have someone that was an event and magically 2 x raps appeared????? omg this cant be more weird. 2 raps appeared and 1 medu sword? :wacko:

i tink this is more complicated than just some abby killed

Reminds me of some old nemesis 1 times, I wouldnt be suprised really if some1 has messed up again. If there is really more than 1 xr floating around, then its good that you are awake for stuff like that. As I remember those bbh+5's during neme1 were revealed by community too.

EDIT:

PS. Like frost said, its also possible to lend it between reliable ppl (like what good guilds always do).

Frost, it CAN'T be the same Xelima Rapier.

First of all, look here and notice the time:

IPB Image

Secondly, look at the time in this pic:

IPB Image

Eight hours later.

Another thing, Teteu loaned that Xelima Rapier to Shag to use, and no one else. As far as I know, Teteu doesn't even know Mrs-Skillz ingame, and I know Shag wouldn't lend it to anyone else. Not to mention the fact that Shag said in the pic, "how you get that xer omg."

My point being, that is NOT the same Xelima Rapier, and there is (or possibly was, if it's been deleted by now) another Xelima Rapier running amock.

in the update day...

Sexy GM or any using him acc...

kill many abaddons at elvine and aresden!

one time, droped XR!

and I take this!

but, idk what happened...

well... idk

my english is bad I know only few words ok?

call Nuts, ShaGGnuT or wutafreek.

them can explain what happened!

=P

Well this is what happen ..

Sexy made some abbadons at town (as far as i know) and kill them. There were lots of drops of money, blood sword, blood axe and XR.

Dream GM came yesterday and took the XR back. She TOLD she would sell to shop, but now we can be curious..

Did she sell it, or didnt she?

Me and shag talked with each other about DREAM[GM] Taking the XR..

We/I have spoken with dream a lot of times, and it didnt sounded like dream, and shag totaly agrees.

Just for notice

hi

ok yes 1 Xelima Rapier dropped and Dream took that away and as far as i know still has it but after the fight with me and Hunter he said he would give it back, i told him to do what he wanted as i wont do any more events or anything. Hunter was useing Dream GMs when the Xelima Rapier was taken away so it was Hunter that had it not dream

i have now fixed Hunters GM

as for 2 of them being in game i dont know anything about that and as i just said the one that dropped Hunter has it unless he give it back i dont know..

If there is any more in game i dont know anything about it and it must have been in game before the update thats all i can say and i not going thought the logs to see if a next ones in game i must say out of how this game is run.

Sexy

Lorr. please kick Hunter out and take control of YOUR SERVER.

We miss you, you're so much nicer and fairer than Hunter..who just muted me for an hour for saying *censored*..

I like people who arent biased and dont pick on people just because they dont like them.

You're the best server owner I've met, please dont let him ruin this.

Lorr. please kick Hunter out and take control of YOUR SERVER.

We miss you, you're so much nicer and fairer than Hunter..who just muted me for an hour for saying *censored*..

I like people who arent biased and dont pick on people just because they dont like them.

You're the best server owner I've met, please dont let him ruin this.

This is called brown tongue syndrome. Man, you make me sick.

And please dont use "we" cause no1 else is hoping hunter to get booted. Both sexy and H are doing good for the server! Guys like you would really deserve ban.

Agreed Skyas

Lmao.. You want EVERY single GM kicked huh ??

Just because you can't act mature..

Serious .. Just be silent kid ..

You're annoying to listen to ..

OK. This is my opinion about this: i saw shag with x rap, but ppl say is lended from Teteu. There we have 2 of my 3 rapiers, but 1 missing , and ppl say only 1 dropped from abbadon then, the other rapier where comes? Maybe it comes from ares?, impossible becouse the 2 guys at the event are my guildmates and they only got emmy , and some blood weapons. Then what are the possible origins of the x rap? One can be from a GM, but Dream took it when i told him, and as far i know Hunter char is fixed and he didnt log it. So now we have 2 weapon without origin, this rapier and the medusa sword. So guys: they werent dropped, lended or something like that, and i can guess only 2 options then: edited items(what i dont think of Mrs-Skillz) or they were created by a GM and given out ( what i really fear becouse its complete preference and corruption). Hope i am wrong, but im start to think there was something behind this strange event.

PD: Lucanesti i will ask very nicely, CAN U SHUT UP????? or more common STFU!!!!!

PIECE OF RETARD WHO THINK U ARE??? COME 1 WEEK AND SERVER AND CALL *censored*,NIGGER TO A GM AND NOW WANT TO DECIDE WHO IS IN STAFF OR NOT? GO WITH MUM KID. U deserve ip ban forever so dun cry for a 1 hr mute.

I Think Lucanesti was trying to get me to lift his Mute.

I Ignored him In Game, So He'll Probably want ME fired too.

Is ok... He won't last long with this type of Attitude. B)

' date='Dec 16 2007, 11:50 AM' post='197243']

I Think Lucanesti was trying to get me to lift his Mute.

I Ignored him In Game, So He'll Probably want ME fired too.

Is ok... He won't last long with this type of Attitude. B)

Leave him :), always need hotshot talkers around the server to keep it interesting :), makes eking more fun :)

Nope Frost, I like you. I dont see you parading around throwing out the mute/ban hammer and acting like you're better than everyone else.

Hunter breaks the rules he enforces everyday. I will never respect him and I refuse to kiss his *censored* out of fear like everyone else does.

Well, look.

you have to consider this. Hunter isn't listend to on this server out of fear. he's Listened to Out of Respect.

I'm Not sure who youeven are or how long you've been on this server, But To say these kinds of things pisses alot of people off because of all that He has Done for this server.

If you are disrespectful to ANY GM, you're going to get Put in your place. It has nothing to do with a Power trip, it has to do with keeping Inapropriate Gameplay in Line.

and I Take Disrespect, and Rascism, and Cheating Just as Serious as Hunter, Dream,Bier,Fox, or any other ingame GM.

It's what The Owners have asked us to do.

OK this is kind easy Lucaretard, respect Gm and dont piss the players out, or U are who will get kicked (what i really hope), and 1 thing: less words, more action. Speak less and start making a reputation, becouse URS really sux, and this is a free server, dont like GM or players? GO OUT, nobody will miss you. U are free to leave when u want.

I'm too bored to read all what has been told here, but there is plate mage with full heros and x-rapier in that pick.. is it GM or thats a player?... Also lil question when are we gonna see those ek log's here on website.. there is few chars that rly looks like lammers