Sign in to follow this  
SexyBitch

Removing All Mutes

Hi all

OK i going to shut server down and remove all mutes from players before update please dont get muted right away if your bad Gms will re mute your chars before update and then you miss out talking to players.

Sexy

There were no mutes to remove....I havent muted anyone in weeks...

and then for no more than 30 minutes

only YOU get long mutes lucanesti, because you think youre a tough guy and you like to come to servers and cause trouble and shoot your mouth off. As you learned from your tour of Nemesis, we dont put up with bad attitudes and bad language here. Nothing has changed and the server has gotten along very well without all of the smart alecks talking trash and instigating people.

You're a useless turd "Lucanesti" Go take out your 16 year old teenage frustrations elsewhere and stop trying to suck up to the admins. The server has been ruined for about 9 months now, 9 months which hunter has endured endless amounts of bullshit on his own. If he's muting idiots like you then he is still doing his job properly.

Okay you're a rebel, we get it, you can shut up.

You dont know me, and you seem to be on a disconnect from whats happening here, so please be quiet.

You think what Hunter is doing now is right? This isnt HB Hunter. How a dare a GM tell the Owner she cant do something or that she is wrong for doing something on HER server SHE pays for.

People dont like Hunter, im one of the few who will speak up. Everyone knows what happens if you badmouth Hunter. I get hour mutes for saying "*censored*". Hunter leaves me out of events he needs to TP me too. Sounds like he needs help running a fair event too.

You dont know me, and you seem to be on a disconnect from whats happening here, so please be quiet.

You think what Hunter is doing now is right? This isnt HB Hunter. How a dare a GM tell the Owner she cant do something or that she is wrong for doing something on HER server SHE pays for.

People dont like Hunter, im one of the few who will speak up. Everyone knows what happens if you badmouth Hunter. I get hour mutes for saying "*censored*". Hunter leaves me out of events he needs to TP me too. Sounds like he needs help running a fair event too.

"People" don't like Hunter lucanesti, YOU don't like Hunter.

And when not just one, but BOTH Admins all but disappeared for 5+ months, Hunter was pretty much the only one running the server on the front side. When Sexy comes ingame to do something that was against one of her own rules, I can see why Hunter wouldn't be very happy with it.

Hmm

I like Hunter ..

I don't like you lucan ..

You still the same retarded fag, you were since you left nemesis ..

It's awesome you get muted.

Seriously kiddo ..

Go cry some where else ..

I hope your char will be banned some day, if you keep doing your fag talk ..

I can see you all have your head up his *censored* pretty far.

You also seem to think I care if you like me.

If Hunter wouldnt mistreat me, abuse his powers on me, I wouldnt be in the situation I am right now. He started this, not me. Hes the one who thinks its OK to pick on me and only me all the time. Well *censored* that, I stand up for myself.

I come back to the server, first thing that happens? Hunter mutes me for an hour for saying *censored*. Yeah Im sure he mutes everyone who says *censored* for an hour, right? NO.

And just now during his event, he wouldnt TP me, I whispered for 3-4 minutes asking for TP, and he just ignores me.

If things were fair, I wouldnt act like this anymore. Hunter wont drop it, so it continues, im not leaving unless Lorraine wants me too.

I can see you all have your head up his *censored* pretty far.

You also seem to think I care if you like me.

If Hunter wouldnt mistreat me, abuse his powers on me, I wouldnt be in the situation I am right now. He started this, not me. Hes the one who thinks its OK to pick on me and only me all the time. Well *censored* that, I stand up for myself.

I come back to the server, first thing that happens? Hunter mutes me for an hour for saying *censored*. Yeah Im sure he mutes everyone who says *censored* for an hour, right? NO.

And just now during his event, he wouldnt TP me, I whispered for 3-4 minutes asking for TP, and he just ignores me.

If things were fair, I wouldnt act like this anymore. Hunter wont drop it, so it continues, im not leaving unless Lorraine wants me too.

Oh so YOU'RE Masquerade, that explains a lot. :sleep:

Back to the point, I SERIOUSLY doubt that Hunter started the problem, seeing how you're acting now.

Doing all this isn't helping, either.

Well thats not quite the first thing

You said "nigger" in global and got muted by Dream[GM]. You startet to whine about your mute. Well again you did it, and got muted ..

Then you say something else to hunter, and he muted you ..

Seems fair to me ..

Dude i remember you from the time you were gone.

Your a complete Moron with no mature in your self.

I got respect that you have your own oppinions, but in this sitatuion your oppinions SUCK !

Hunter did NOTHING wrong. A lot of ppl ingame would say the same ..

I'm not a lick a** for Hunter, it doesent seem fair for him doing all this, and this is the thanks ..

Seriously kiddo.. Go to another server then, this is complete b******* for writing this !

I never complained about that. Sure, everyone says it all the time and doesnt get in trouble. But I was wrong when I said, reguardles of how everyone else never gets muted.

For saying *censored*? No that was wrong.

Look, I wish he would treat everyone the way he treats me, you would all have the same opinnion. Im done talking about this. Im completely ignoring hunter, as he is ignoring me during his own events. Is it fair? No. Have I ever been treated fairly here? Yes, but only by Lorraine.

I cant say bad words like "*censored*" in chat....

it suppose you have a nice badwords.txt and curse.txt

btw there is a abuse section in forum.

So basically you have sand in your vagina because Hunter doesnt like you and picks on you? No one else has a problem with him, stop thinking about yourself as such a crusader for justice. You are just a huffy little baby that no one is going to side with. Get lost.