Sign in to follow this  
Guest Xian_Zul

Mining Option & Quest Options

Guest Xian_Zul

Mining is mainly for manu, but manu takes so long so it doesnt matter, otherwise mining is also for crafting for magic gems, well since the piles can only go up to 12, its can work for all things with drops, since people are always concerned with who should get drops, well for mining, you could have the material go straight into the pack, its a minor inconvenience, jus something to make mining less uncearable, as for creatures its a thought but since some monsters its limited but maybe just for things like wyvs, hc, abby etc etc, if too many people damaged the monster, it drops like normal, otherwise if you are fighting solo, you could have items drop into your pack, incase you die with something left there, i lost a plate mail drop from that, went back and it wasnt there. Something GM's can think about.

Also, we want people to become more friendly with each other in town and interact, well, all of the quests are solo, why not have quests that are designed for teams, like a team of 2 or 3 or 4 etc etc, have it consist of higher kills and multiple monster? like ogres and ww, or ettins and mg, and to encourage the higher level chars to mingle in with lower level chars, offer higher level chars more exp from quest completion. When you complete a team quest, have exp or gold an option cause sometimes people would rather 10,000 gold to repair and such over 15k exp, the lower the level after say level 50 so people arent making new chars jus to max boost exp gain, people are concerned with drops, maybe the more lower level chars involved with hunt, its vague but possible, please post your opinion thank you.

Ok that drop system might work but here is a slightly better tweak on it, those that kill a monster you have prefrence on looting the corpse, for the first 2 minutes, which would extend corpse times also gives the chance to add a scalvage corpse skill for alchy parts. after the two minute timer the drop poofs out like normal.

Now that would mean a mess of hard codeing to get that feature set added. But if you have the sources like our admins do that may be feasable but way down on the list of fixes.

Now as for your second system that sounds almost like your asking for a raid system, also a pain to code but also feasable for that to be added we would need a heck of lot more maps and mobs stronger then what we have.

The closest map to that level of pain are the battle ground from hieldilan and duricain city and beyond. and at this time those maps are rare to access at best.

Guest Xian_Zul

Ok yes, some things would involve harder maps, but there could be quests for lower levels, like clay golems/stone golems farm/pl, clops and stalkers ml, etc etc.

I like your looting suggestion, though you always have good ones.

Yes monster there could be more options such as your alcy part, but it would definitely take alot of coding to make it fair among players.

Mining, i dont think it would take too much coding to make that small change which would make people slightly, yes slightly enjoy mining, i know some ideas come from other games, like this one, Ultima Online, when mining, the ore you mine goes directly into your backpack, though that game has more resources for up*spam* the game, but its not far-fetched. And once again, please more opinions!!!!

And thank you Khel for your input.