Sign in to follow this  
Magazo

Someone Knows Urgh?

either way I am glad to have a guy like medusa/ugh in game we so need to have more like you in game,

and if you happen to see a fencer running around in the dungeons by the name of Bloodtears that is me. I may see about that ale or if i find the formula a bottle of wine.

I need to post in this topic. This is very sad to me.

1. We saw Urgh in D3/D4 manytimes. He was with his friend sometimes.

2. Katekin's IE neck is 100% real drop. And he is a tough vit war.

We got IE neck from HC in DC. That was 1-2 weeks earlier than baggy got one.

We can hunt HC, TW, WYV( AM one too) by ourselves. and This is not unusual hunt

Acutually, we make some hunt everyday. and we are enjoying it.

I hope you guys try to make vit war, try to hunt more....

try to have fun, not to point out someone coz of your ignorant.

in this server, GMs work is pretty good than any other server. Nothing worry about.

and again, have fun! if you cant.....no offence.....just leave....

I need to post in this topic. This is very sad to me.

1. We saw Urgh in D3/D4 manytimes. He was with his friend sometimes.

2. Katekin's IE neck is 100% real drop. And he is a tough vit war.

We got IE neck from HC in DC. That was 1-2 weeks earlier than baggy got one.

We can hunt HC, TW, WYV( AM one too) by ourselves. and This is not unusual hunt

Acutually, we make some hunt everyday. and we are enjoying it.

I hope you guys try to make vit war, try to hunt more....

try to have fun, not to point out someone coz of your ignorant.

in this server, GMs work is pretty good than any other server. Nothing worry about.

and again, have fun! if you cant.....no offence.....just leave....

Cue ..

The problem is not that he can't die, and about hes IE neck ..

But it's about how he has hittet 50 dmg normal hit with out zerk, and with out using a critical ..

I've seen an ares do that once, and Urgh has to .. (as far as he said to me, he got an ss of it).

I don't care for your hunts, cause i know some of you are hunting, and ek'ing very good with each other .

acctualy in nem one bloodtears was hitting for 50s 60s and 80s naturaly with off style weapons about lv 110. it is all in what skills you train and how you assign your stats.

130 str is nice for full swing sword, but 200 str is worth so much more. the natural constiant 50s start about 160 str. if your staying with flams

the dex of 50 lets you max a % but a dex 100 gives you a 1 for 1 set up on most monsters 150 gives you two hits to the monsters 1 and 200 dex averages you 4 successful hits to a monsters 1.

vit of course effects your recovery speed not just your ammount of hp

mages of course know the diffrence between 112 int and 67 int not just in what spells they learn but the power of their spells

and magic of course is your spell points and your regen rate of mp.

Your builds are very important but few look at what the stats really do.

when there is a 180 server a pure warrior 200 str 177str 200vit with 100% mr 100% pr and the right weapon skills is a nasty combo in compairison to a 130 str 60 int 150 dex 60 int 18 mage rest vit. The ability to zerk is not worth the lost of natural damage and the lost of regen for pvm.

Cue ..

The problem is not that he can't die, and about hes IE neck ..

But it's about how he has hittet 50 dmg normal hit with out zerk, and with out using a critical ..

I've seen an ares do that once, and Urgh has to .. (as far as he said to me, he got an ss of it).

I don't care for your hunts, cause i know some of you are hunting, and ek'ing very good with each other .

50+ dmg.. hmm you are right.

probavly, its impossible with any stated flam/flamLLF+3+1/DM+2. I will test later on my chara.

Katekin is Japanese. He doesnt speak english well, I think there is no chance to get edit items from GM.

and coz of different time zone, we dont even have opportunity to be friend with Hunter/Frost.

If there is a secret GM who speak Japanese........he could be a hacker?...................nvm

you know, when you hit or be hitted, its not every time that shown up dmg on your head.

and think about something...lag....dash attack...combo attack...

I think Urgh mistake something for normal attack.

Its not only one person who claiming about Katekin's lvl/stats/items. Some elvs asked in game.

I think Katekin's mysterious toughness made you having a preconception that he is a hacker.

Its same case ,my noob GM chara was called hacker :P

so i said ,try to make vit war (130str nomagic warrior) then a preconception will be cleared.

btw ty for your kindly reply. I suppose my rough english is really hard to read/understand for native

I understood quite well ..

There is rumors that Katekin is Tyrone on the char ..

But i dont know ..

Khelben ..

I'm not sure you can do that with at normal hit.

Remember i talk about normal weapons ..

Even a rep+7 flame couldt do it..

I'm lvl 110 on my own with 200 str. I hit +45 dmg normal hit.

But thats with a necklace ..

He should atleast have orgre ring/demon ring and dm3-5 neck before he

can hit 50-55 dmg. with a normal hit.

When i say normal hit, i mean NO critical attack, and NO zerk ..

Ronnel, Khelben knows more about this game than anyone I know, and I know what he said is possible.

Once the update comes, I just might prove it true myself. :sleep:

Now I must add reply for this:,that guy there was Katikyoa or Katinkyoa.Winged flamberge user and there wasnt anyone else at d3 path than he alone and me and my mate.Of course,errare humanu est - maybe someone still was there invisible.Well, we didnt get that char down together..And to that Katikyoa/Katinkyoa char....I am very sorry

If I am wrong about all.But if anyone is so tough/strong person to kill all zerked liches and ogres clops hhs and using

flamberge for that: it sounds great.

Introducing ur char n stats could help us to develope good built too. With 130 str, whats those other stats then?

If someone see me killing all (means ALL) mob at same way maybe they will ask me how much pots I did use

My purpose is not to accuse no-one.

Just HEAVENS CROW guys sure know whats that all about, because that char is one ur guildmen.

In other case maybe locking this topic could be good idea.

Ronnel, Khelben knows more about this game than anyone I know, and I know what he said is possible.

Once the update comes, I just might prove it true myself. :sleep:

I don't know what kinda items bloodtears had, but you can't hit 60's, 80's

with a flame, with out using critical attack or berserk ..

Ofcause if you have a dm5, and demon ring / abbadon ring, it might be possible, but with out those, i really can't believe it.

Remember this, it's a 140 server guys, not 180 ..

It's impossible to hit 80+ using a normal hit on anything with ANY weapon/ring/neck. I've seen 60+ on Nem1, but no higher than that.

We're talking -50 on a player right?

-50 on a player with any flamberge is impossible.

You'd be lucky to even hit -50 with a bbh on a naked player.

And this 80+ normal swing non-zerk is full of BS, my character who had a bbh+7, dm+5, dragon ring, and full hero couldn't even hit that.

And this 80+ normal swing non-zerk is full of BS, my character who had a bbh+7, dm+5, dragon ring, and full hero couldn't even hit that.

-50 on a player with a flamberge is actually quite possible. Look at the character simulator on www.hbportal.net and put 200 str on the character. Next, set the weapon to any flamberge you can think of, and look at the damage below the Skills section.

You see? Add in a good ring and DM neck, and you have 50+ damage on a player. Now I know you'll have to consider the defense of the character, but with high enough damage items, it's still 50+ damage.

So it actually IS possible, given a very good flam.

-50 on a player with a flamberge is actually quite possible. Look at the character simulator on www.hbportal.net and put 200 str on the character. Next, set the weapon to any flamberge you can think of, and look at the damage below the Skills section.

You see? Add in a good ring and DM neck, and you have 50+ damage on a player. Now I know you'll have to consider the defense of the character, but with high enough damage items, it's still 50+ damage.

Are you being serious? I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry..

Are you being serious? I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry..

Yes, I'm being quite serious. :)

Now I must add reply for this:,that guy there was Katikyoa or Katinkyoa.Winged flamberge user and there wasnt anyone else at d3 path than he alone and me and my mate.Of course,errare humanu est - maybe someone still was there invisible.Well, we didnt get that char down together..And to that Katikyoa/Katinkyoa char....I am very sorry

If I am wrong about all.But if anyone is so tough/strong person to kill all zerked liches and ogres clops hhs and using

flamberge for that: it sounds great.

Introducing ur char n stats could help us to develope good built too. With 130 str, whats those other stats then?

If someone see me killing all (means ALL) mob at same way maybe they will ask me how much pots I did use

My purpose is not to accuse no-one.

Just HEAVENS CROW guys sure know whats that all about, because that char is one ur guildmen.

In other case maybe locking this topic could be good idea.

Katekin is no magic pure warrior, and he want his stat be secret, so here just my EXAMPLE of vit warrior.

in Nemesis2, HP formula is [ HP = str/2 + vit*3 + lvl*1.5 ]. Its not same Nemesis1.

lvl120 str130 dex141 vit124 HP617 hp regen 62-124(without any HPrec item)

lvl140 str130 dex171 vit154 HP737 hp regen 77-154(without any HPrec item)

104str is more harder.

in the bag, can bring 35-40+ red pot.

no need blue pots because no magic. just need recall scroll and some food.

tough vit also good for SP regen. so no need pgp.

invi scroll/pot and detec scroll will help well in pvp.

When I hunt with him(not including HC/TW hunt), its very rare to hear from him that he eat one red pot.

Its good for HUNT. yes...low fire power, but phisical toughness helps very well.

in the pvp, longer and longer time, the win rate of vit warrior is up

when inter server was in beta test, there were lots of pure wars, and pfm/para warriors, and few zerkers.

Its trade-off relationship between fire power and toughness.

BBH warrior can kill mage in a second. vit war cant.

so I cant say which type is better.

different type character = different style/tactics in fight.

ah about dmg...50 dmg is possible with sharp or anc flam rep7 and dm2 in dash attack

I dont know what stats, but he use sharp flam sometimes.

BlackFriday.....thank you. your post made me very happy. haha. Good luck on you.

Well pure NO magic warr??That clear things a lot...but still,,,DiD u zerked Katekin then there? I didnt see anyone else than that warrior there and when I did look my ss...oooppss...It was ZERKED Katekin .

Anyway, I know the biggest reason why we didnt get him down was because I am not skilled player.

Our crit did very low dmg and mostly we missed him..a lot.

So someone was there zerking ? Or is it possible our zerk goes on Katekin char on???

Anyway, like I said before: I am not accusing no-one. Just curious about those rough stats.

The first point from me is agree that I am not tough, so my mate isnt tough. But together we should do more dmg than we did.I though Katekin did solowork there, not in party.

Maybe all this is pointless but I am interested all builts which can easy solo huge monster or a lot of them.

:ph34r: maybe that makes a lot difference for this. I heard also a lot of rumours of that Tyrone is back.

I told that to Mirai, and tried to tell what happened there

I also told that that char made a lot of dmg to us, we didnt do a sh...t. I didnt see zerked one or pfm`d

but my ss ( only one that I did get ) reveals zerked Katekin.

:( I dont know...I feel sorry for If I get things wrong.

That is ok if someone wanna keep secret of char stats.I did feel that someone was beating sh1t out of me

and really, no pots left after that meeting there.

So...I did say no pfm no zerk...taking minor damage, hard to hit, we did lot of misses.Still atleast 1 time zerked.

Dunno does that make things harder to understand for me.I feel still confused.

Maybe it is my turn to be shame on me in this case...

:blush:

when I did look my ss...oooppss...It was ZERKED Katekin .

I dont blame anyone. Its my pleasure to help for solving the problems.

unknown things causes fear /preconception easily,

so its a good thing to know more about systems of this game for everyone.

probably I remember. Katekin and one friendly mage were there.

but the mage was low lvl and couldnt stay in such a crowded and narrow place.

so, stayed inv and kept distance from you.

when I and some ppl paid 5000g to CH officer and TPed to D3 for help, you both were not in D3 already.

I didnt have much gold, so I remember well.

also Katekin claimed he need lots money to repair his broken armours :P

but..uh....maybe your friend missed and zerked Katekin not Urgh.

Every 15 seconds,( when you getting starving, the time is geting longer till 45 seconds)

HP regen minimum[vit/2] - maximun[vit]

1.lvl120 str130 dex141 vit124 HP617 hp regen 62-124(without any HPrec item)

2.lvl140 str130 dex171 vit154 HP737 hp regen 77-154(without any HPrec item)

then, if you want to reduce HP of these guy, what amount dmg you need to give in a minute?

1. more than 248-496 dmg in a minute

2. moer than 308-616 dmg in a minute

that means you can kill these guys, its not easy ,

maybe some of you feels its "impossible" but yes you can.

just you need is concentrated and heavy hits in "short time".