Sign in to follow this  
Garch

What Do You Guys Do?

i cook at night becuase i love cooking but it doest pay the bills that well so im in sales during the day. i actually just left my position which was marketing consultive sales and am tryin for a sales manager position in the retail sector.

well im in Chemical Engineering, but for right now im hanging sheetrock and tile =/

Hmm well I stay at home changing poo'ey and pee nappies & such, money wise it pays sooooo bad, but who needs to be paid to look after such a cute wee thing!

haha i thought someone might think this was about me but its really not, im just interested to know what you guys really do...ill answer if it goes a few pages

haha i thought someone might think this was about me but its really not, im just interested to know what you guys really do...ill answer if it goes a few pages

DO YOU SELL DRUGS MISTER!? :angry:

Lmao might sound lame but i live with my grandperants to help them becasue both have been under goin many life threating surgrys in the last few mouths and i am the only one who can handle taking care of them atm but that y i am allways on hb becasue i work stirhgt from my home so im allways around!..

hit me up in games for hunts =)

:ph34r: