Sign in to follow this  
Nuts

New Hunt

New hunt to Durican City tonight, 5 hours from this post, 10 server time!

Elv and ares are welcome, this will be the 6th Hc hunt done by teamwork throughout both towns. f your going to come and have any questions feel free to wisper any of the hunt captains, Ares > Star, GildMaster. Elv > Nuts, Shaggnut.

If by some chance we do not have enough tonight for hcs, then we will do demons or something fun again like we did the other times we did not have nuff. The more peoplethat come the faster we are going to kill, the more drops we will ALL get.

Looking foward to all coming, and will cyou all tonight@! B)

haha all chars are welcome but you may die :P we will saver you a spot in food game.

Sorry i was not on an hour ago to organize a hunt, but if anewone has a good idea about a time frame that everyone could possible get on and hunt post me your ideas.

As foir tomorrow ill post on what time the hunt will be, more then likly we will try a hunt around 12 server time, and 9 server time.

Let me know when good times are for you!

had great D4 and IB hunt last night, Looking foward to hunting today, ares we need you guys to come to if we want to kill hcs and TWs!

Let me know what time today would be good to get a hunt goin if you are intrested in joining!

Guna try and hunt in 30 MIN!!!!!! GET ON ARES we need your help to own these TW's or HC's !!!

Still hunting now, and 6+ hcas already dead, and more and more showing up as hunt moves along!!!

Dont miss out get on and get some items guys! wisper Nuts ill let you know if were still here!

Was fun night, ty to all who hunted and listend, coupple nias drops.

MORE HUNTS TOMORROE!!! Starting 3 pm SERVER TIME!!!!

Wisper me if you have ne questions.

13+ hc dead in under an hour :P

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

resized because image shak is being gey lol

More to come on times for tomorrow! hope more come and get items!!!

Ms 10 necs, emy rings, lots of rubys and rm 10s to. Mshield wands for all haha

I want more activity from ares so we can do TWS, but HCs are fun to...

More we can kill, closer we get to ips, Ies, and much much more!!!

but no nothing to to special yet, because hunts fall apart after first coupple rounds, need more on to hunt so get on and get your town perpared to hunt!

i think we are guna hunt today 3 pm server time, lookin foward to people login on to hunt!

hmm well im just wakin up, i havnt cought a sade in a week, which is why i have been organizing hunts, gota find fun out of a game or its usless!! waking now, its around 12 server time yes? Hafta go somewhere with girl so what say we try and get a hunt going in about an hour and a half or so, then another after the possible sade, if you got any better ideas on times please leave them posted here.

Ok so word is there is an crusade around 3 pm server time. I should be on and active so if there is no crusade then we will do a Hc or TW hunt then!!! If the crusade goes as scheduled, then we are going to try and hunt directly after the crusade. If any one has any questions just wisper Nuts. looking foward to everyone on coming!

FIRST RARE DROP WON BY BAGGYBOYX!!!!!!! CONGRATS on the IE NECK!@1

IPB Image

IPB Image

Doing another hunt today and more hunt times will be listed soon, GET ACTIVE AND GET ITEMS CMON GUYS! it takes a team do kill these things!!

Were at it agn~ NOW WE DOIN WVYS TO!!! Get on and ACTIVE WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nias job guys~ MORE HUNTS TONIGHT!

THANK YOU FROST[GM] FOR HELPING KILL THE AM WVY!! made the hunt go on!! and made everyone have a great night@!@!@

To tiard to post atm will pots tomorrow, great wvy hunting, LOTS of good items, and nothing tops the IE neck won by Baggy during the earlier hc hunt!

Looking foward to Much Much more wvy and hc hunting tomorrow so everyone be ready!!!!!!

Thanx agn guys for everyone who payed attention and followed directions, and sorry to the 2 kids we had to kill for acting out during a serious hunt, that will not be welcomed.

Other then that wisper Nuts if your intrested in getting involved, or post times that would be good for you on here!!

wow great hunt.. i wish i were be there sometimes.. cause now adays too buzy.. :( cant join u guys.. hope to get more and more hunts.. and hope u guys create a hunt schedule able to let other players know which day for wat monster hunt :P .. alright cya guys around and good luck !!! :wub:

hunt scheduel sounds cool but i think we all have busy changing lives, so i dont know how accurate we would be able stay on track with a set scheduel. SG if you could post some times coming up this week that would be good, it would help get you included alot, and give me a good idea of when to organize the hunts! :)