Sign in to follow this  
Nuts

Elv And Ares Hunts!

I wanted to post last night to let people know we are trying to organize an ares/elv tw hunt, but the forums were down last night for me. Most of you active players know we have been doing teamwork HC hunts thanx to both towns participating. We are going to do another hunt in about5-8 hours from now 5-7 pm server time.

Hopfully we can get enough to do TWs this time, but if not their is always HC's to fall back on :)

No attacking towns of course and all items will be food gamed as they have before by town leaders, if you have any questions feel free to wisper any of the hunt leaders~ - Ares- Aiacos/Star/GildMaster. Elv~ Nuts, Shaggnut, Wutafrek

All feel free to come but please listen and follow instructions, the better everyone works together, the faster we kill, the more items we all get! :D

Hope to see you all tonight for a hunt! B) will post times for tomorrows, if have any good ideas of a good time please post and let me know.

Well in these days. monday to friday i can be on until like 3:30 PM.

In weekends, i can hunt a lot..

It was a great hunt 2 days ago.

12 hc down.

Nice teamwork, it was awesome

=) nias hunt yesterday, 13+ hcs dead, then later that night, d4- ib- and ettins.

Thanx to all who came and had fun.

Hopfully we can get another going tonight although with the current drama i dono, tonight or tomorrow!!!

wisper any captains for details! :)