Sign in to follow this  
Nuts

Omg Just Cus Server Not As Active......

lol prove what, can you not read.... WAIT FOR UPDATE< youll see alot of things you wish you hadnt :lol: :lol:

And kor i will never apoligise to you, WHAT YOU DO IS THE SAME AS LAMMING if you read my first coupple posts it explains already, you SPY on your ELV and STALK LOW LVLS, blowing up their wisper and threaning them stalking them on kor telling the lvl 100- to pvp you every day or you stalk them and harass them,,,,, its sad when you talk talk talk, yet have been running and recalling from me from the start.

Like i said im on all the time and whenever you do show you just log your spy cuz your so afrade, you just got legs and now already 100, seems like somewones helping your case considdering i have been more active the past few weeks and have not SEEN YOU AT ALL... :rolleyes:

and Cue who are you and who cares? stay on topic plz dont let your mind wander :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

forgive me my poor english, it seems that couldnt tell you what I really want to say.

I ve never said "KoR did not lame EK" ," KoR did lame EK "," Nuts is wrong","Nuts is correct".

I just want to say, this post that you started is just A SLANDER without any critical evidence.

and you said "WAIT FOR UPDATE" .....

I can say now, " WAIT YOURSELF TO POST STUPID TOPIC UNTILL UPDATE INCOMING ,NUTS"

if you want to say "Look that guy is lamer", then at least post ScreenShot.

like Ezekiel said, KoR's EKing style is not rare, many ppl did same way in neme1.

I think noone had panished ever and will not....oops too much shit talk ------->>> mute.

but in personal,I dont like that style, I like old damnation macho rules most.

They were enemy, but were really cool.

I hope you can understand now what i wanted to say to you....

well well Good day guys and Good night...3:00am here ..too bad XD

TY Cue. That means alot. B)

Those who did in fact Lame May or May not ever be setteled to everyones content. But When and if Judgement comes, We shall see.

In the MEAN TIME.... Spend time recruiting new and/or old players.

Seriously You guys. I Started leveling a regular character because I was sick of logging on my GM and NOONE was around to do ANYTHING with. ( Honestly I don't have much to complain about yet, other than the drop rate :(.

But.....

The amount of effort put into posting on these forums, by the comparatively Small amount of people Is Staggering.

Start being creative u slackers. Find some Good in this server and Promote it. I Know alot of you guys know alot of people in Gaming circles, and as Much as we all would like things around here a little different, the one thing remains above almost every other HB server out there.

It's always here. It's Been here and I believe it will continue to Be here, ( in one shape or another B) )

TY and Good night.

updated

Aresden

ColdOne(120-) 214->217

Ruutu 95 <- NEW Ranker :wub:

Elvine

xmatyx(120-) 124->127

ShaGGnuT 88->92

Magazo(120-) 86->89

grats guys

I cant find anything wrong..most of ranker are not in game but Nemesis not dead yet B)

Nuts, one thing..... Assumption require detailed data.

you didnt show us, so you cant say "Sorry im wrong" or "Im exactly correct" neither.

You posted this topic, so please show us updated EK ranker eveyday.

It will be much easier to know who laming,and then It might prove you correct.

dont wait till godfather help you, its your assumptions, and its your post.

you lazy? then you need think 3 mins before act next time.

example of your thoughtless act

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17053

You needed Hunter's permission for testing this...I thought you laming points at that time :mellow:

edited:

its funny..but Dont make a new flame room in forum (especialy general section).

relax

lol prove what, can you not read.... WAIT FOR UPDATE< youll see alot of things you wish you hadnt :lol: :lol:

And kor i will never apoligise to you, WHAT YOU DO IS THE SAME AS LAMMING if you read my first coupple posts it explains already, you SPY on your ELV and STALK LOW LVLS, blowing up their wisper and threaning them stalking them on kor telling the lvl 100- to pvp you every day or you stalk them and harass them,,,,, its sad when you talk talk talk, yet have been running and recalling from me from the start.

Like i said im on all the time and whenever you do show you just log your spy cuz your so afrade, you just got legs and now already 100, seems like somewones helping your case considdering i have been more active the past few weeks and have not SEEN YOU AT ALL... :rolleyes:

and Cue who are you and who cares? stay on topic plz dont let your mind wander :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

its because our time zone differs dumb *censored*. i am playing in GMT 7pm - GMT 4am . when ur on i already end with all eks. keep crying like a big baby, to bad ur working and u cant see who run elv everyday. get online during gmt 7 - gmt 4am . tell me if u see me walking in elv or laming in elv . owned - u will never say sorry to me , i am fine with that . this just prove ur a big cry baby on forums. disgrace urself more ty

forgive me my poor english, it seems that couldnt tell you what I really want to say.

I ve never said "KoR did not lame EK" ," KoR did lame EK "," Nuts is wrong","Nuts is correct".

I just want to say, this post that you started is just A SLANDER without any critical evidence.

I can say now, " WAIT YOURSELF TO POST STUPID TOPIC UNTILL UPDATE INCOMING ,NUTS"

like Ezekiel said, KoR's EKing style is not rare, many ppl did same way in neme1.

I think noone had panished ever and will not....oops too much shit talk ------->>> mute.

yo cue , me in sch now , didnt see u ytd ? lol i was to tired . slept at 10pm =X . hahahas well nuts taking over sure make the guild looks bad . old d@mn owns , nuts a big baby. cry cry cry

The pooint of my origional post was to show that i have been active the past few weeks, not working sorry kor, and havnt seen you at all except to run and log off and cry...

We have been hunting even with ares, killin hcs, demons you name it, we been playing no sign of you kor.

So theres only a coupple ways your getting these eks, your friends are helpin you or your doing your LAME style of picking on noobs.

I wanted it brought to attention to either 1 catch you laming through update, or 2 show noobs reading the forums that are complaning to me about you, that they are not the only ones your doing it to. Like i said either way you get your eks their lame, and keep talkin your shit cuz thats all you can do, in game you run and log.

Damnation has been dead, go read old posts if you wana know that, take a look around, server almost compleatly dead, hey kor takin plate next week kid? :lol:

The pooint of my origional post was to show that i have been active the past few weeks, not working sorry kor, and havnt seen you at all except to run and log off and cry...

We have been hunting even with ares, killin hcs, demons you name it, we been playing no sign of you kor.

So theres only a coupple ways your getting these eks, your friends are helpin you or your doing your LAME style of picking on noobs.

I wanted it brought to attention to either 1 catch you laming through update, or 2 show noobs reading the forums that are complaning to me about you, that they are not the only ones your doing it to. Like i said either way you get your eks their lame, and keep talkin your shit cuz thats all you can do, in game you run and log.

Damnation has been dead, go read old posts if you wana know that, take a look around, server almost compleatly dead, hey kor takin plate next week kid? :lol:

Great point but....

_Kiss_ = Kor

Cue = Cue

like i said, when i raid ur never on . talk about on ? me raid with Ruutu and my guild ,we raid on fri,sat,sun all weeks . u sure ur on ?? then why am i able to walk up and down wh and shop and i dont even see u ? lie to make yourself look good? LOL . we dont even see u . ask Ruutu or Gild do we see u during we raid . the time i see u is sunday . rofl when u saw me and run to wh and start talking u can continue ur shit talking. thats all ur good for , plate next week? LOL go watch my eks if i get plate next week retard. " my friends help me " yeah yeah . when no ares play only my guild and all elv hates me rofl .. yeah i lame .. pro me ty

Great point but....

_Kiss_ = Kor

Cue = Cue

nono Kiss = o_O~

lol. hi elgua , i saw piyo . she waiting for u to on lol i always see her during raid on saturday .

Cue is old school

Indeed

thats wrong.

Im not old school, I AM old. muhahaha :P

getting old is sux, gained some weights..etc... but there are many good things as getting old.hehe

well,

I was using forum account "Kiss" ( not "_Kiss_"=KoR), as a guild master of Shogun Warriors /Asian Inc..

-------yeah Kiss is old school music lol, I loved that when i was in highschool :D

Its confusing a little, and now I joined Heaven's Crow guild as one member.

So I made new forum account "Cue".

KoR, no more post this topic plz. and I beg you to pay little more respect to other player...

even who hate you a lot :P

You were member of proud Asian Inc. and you are my friend.

WTF~~ WTI OIL almost 100$/barrel~~~~~~~~gimme back my moneyyyy........WTFFFFFFFFF

edited:

oh sorry Frost[GM], there wasnt your post.

hi o_O~

hello synz =P , how are u ? been somtime~

Cue is old school

Indeed

thats wrong.

Im not old school, I AM old. muhahaha :P

getting old is sux, gained some weights..etc... but there are many good things as getting old.hehe

well,

I was using forum account "Kiss" ( not "_Kiss_"=KoR), as a guild master of Shogun Warriors /Asian Inc..

-------yeah Kiss is old school music lol, I loved that when i was in highschool :D

Its confusing a little, and now I joined Heaven's Crow guild as one member.

So I made new forum account "Cue".

KoR, no more post this topic plz. and I beg you to pay little more respect to other player...

even who hate you a lot :P

You were member of proud Asian Inc. and you are my friend.

WTF~~ WTI OIL almost 100$/barrel~~~~~~~~gimme back my moneyyyy........WTFFFFFFFFF

edited:

oh sorry Frost[GM], there wasnt your post.

=) okae . i end this quarrel, not interested. i wait for GM to get on and check me .

KoR actions speak louder then words.... your always on sitting on your spy or running and loggin inless you have, no less then 4 people with you.. why act like im not on?... you used to play the same times as me, hey how come every elv im talking to deny you eking them? NeverMind KoR ill leave you alone and pray update makes me look bad or catches you in the act.. but dont act like i dont see you ... keep slippin your quick eks in while im at work, im sure youll be waiting and watching on your elv spy to make sure its safe for you to walk up and down elv... :lol:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image