Sign in to follow this  
wutafreek

Dear Farjat, Is There Any Chance Of The Strip Rate Being Fixed Soon?

Because the current strip rate on BBHs is extremely high, and after about 6-7 hits on my 134% manu chain+1, it starts stripping every hit. So is there any possible way you could work on fixing the strip rate, or at least give us an idea on when it will be fixed, if ever? I know I've asked this several months before and never have gotten an answer from you or Sexy, so I thought I would try again.

It would make a lot of people happy if you could let us know about this. :sleep:

ur chain has like 1400 endu, one hit with bbh takes 30+ endu so u need to be hit like 12 times and the chain will start to fall off coz body armor always falls of if its endu is below 1000. Check it on your own.

ur chain has like 1400 endu, one hit with bbh takes 30+ endu so u need to be hit like 12 times and the chain will start to fall off coz body armor always falls of if its endu is below 1000. Check it on your own.

yes thats right bbh and bh one hit takes 30 endu, hamer take 20 endu, i think strip is normal all server have the same, wuta u need better chain:) 180+ will be good;)

A manu 134% chain isent that strong.

And if a BBH BH is +, then it gives more dmg, and more strip dmg as far as i remember, i'm not quite sure?

Well i still can't believe the fight against Scofield. All my stuff repaired. still after like 10 hits it startet to strip.

But okay he had a manu bh, so that tells a lot..

He who has not Sinned throw the first stone!!!!!!!!! I doubt you have done nothing wrong so get over his laming and stop spamming the forums when he posts TY. if you dont agree with what he says say what you dont agree with dont HARP on old issues

yes thats right bbh and bh one hit takes 30 endu, hamer take 20 endu, i think strip is normal all server have the same, wuta u need better chain:) 180+ will be good;)

Be awhile for me to make beter manu armor just got to 70% Manu so not able to do more than it lets me atm. I can only make as high as 70% in the Bars such as supercoal, iron bars, silver and blonde which wont let me make anything that is 180+ :(