Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

I Forgot Damnations Guild Pw, So I'll Post Here

Oh having another one would be wonderful, its the pain thats stopping me lol.

If I could guarantee that I would have enough time to have an epidrual then I'd have another one tomorrow :P

Atleast I know I can manage without the drugs though ;)

Thanks all for your lovely comments :D

Congratulations, Candice! Hope that little beauty will be good as you!

P.s. - i hope that i'll become father soon to :blush:

WHAT?!?!?!??!

DETAILS PLIS!!

And Rayne, the "urge" will hit you around his 1st Birthday, and you 'll see a Newborn Baby and say,"awwwww...."

I don't claim to Understand this, I've Just Witnessed it . B)

Cute as they come, and 15 minutes of crying in a 24 hour period is awesome, my Nephew cries half the day >.<

Im really happy for u.

good luck with it =]

oh and i like the name also.

Im with Dan, details please Sim :D Btw Sim how are you? Long time no see, I hope life is treating you well hun <3

Yes Dan Im sure I will get like that, but Im going to TRY my hardest to wait a few years untill I have another.

Thank you ryan and you poor thing, I dont know how I would manage if my boy was a screamer :(

Anyway here is a few pics that I took a few days ago. My timing with the camera is wonderful :P

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Could someone please do me a HUGE favour? I dont know how to take the blue out of this photo, could someone pretty PWEASSSSSE do it for me :D I will wuv you for a long time ;-)

IPB Image

congrats rayne! i imagine the pain would be kinda like eating your own legs off or trying to stuff a giant pumpkin into your eyeball, only reverse. im taking care of my education before I have kids, so the only baby in my house for awhile is my pitbull pup, Calia, aka monster. i do want a son tho.

i do want a son tho.

Lol Be Careful what you wish for.

Would you be interested in 1 of mine?

IPB Image

IPB Image

Pick one! B)

PS. I DO take NORMAL pictures of my kids. B)

Oh but Dan the facial pics always rock, what lil cuties you have btw :D

Aidin is doing well and is drinking like there is no tomorrow, he was 3 weeks at 6:47am this morning (Friday) and has been having one feed, then an hour later another feed!

Blardy true male he is, such a lil guts!! He REALLY loves it when I put him on the bed on a change mat with a cloth nappie on top to let him air his bottom out & then doing a pee, so much fun making me wipe the mat down & putting a new cloth nappie on top of it >.<