Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

I Forgot Damnations Guild Pw, So I'll Post Here

Thought I'd post for all my old buddies who I havent spoken to in ages :(

Well it was 3 days of constant contractions and 32 minutes of labour with NO drugs and the result was a 2.9kg precious lil wee man :D

The photos arent the best as they were taken on my mobile phone :'(

IPB Image

IPB Image

You realize that to have a baby rayne is a girl right ruutu? I'll explain the facts of life to you someday if you're nice.

Anyways congrats, how old are you....and is this your first?

OMG :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

We miss you Rayne

Always good to hear great news!! im so happy for you :D :D

You named him after me right ? :D :D

Drop in game and say hi sometime please!

Thanks Hunter :D He had a hard start but he is all well now & I cant be any happier :D:D

How does it feel as in pain wise? or as in being a Mum?

I will answer both lol...

Pain wise, omg I thought it would never end it was excruciating! It is really hard to explain the pain without being to vivid and I wont be vivid as young ones come on here :P It was REALLY blinking painful to say the least.

Being a Mum for the first time is wonderful, both myself & his dad can just look at him for hours on end.

Nuts I will reinstall Nem sometime this weekend when I get the chance, have to go and see Aidins Uncle as he hasnt meet him yet. I will jump ingame as soon as I can <3 !!!

OMG SUCH A CUTIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

grats rayne im proud!!!!

hope to see you ingame !!!jejeje miss you lots come back sooooon!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG he is so cute :D :D :wub: :wub:

Congratulaions rayny, I know u ll be a wonderfull mother to him.

PS: is he gona be a war or a mage? :rolleyes:

omgg!! tat lil cute baby! he's so cuteee

rayneee congrats on having this cute lil person,

wish u the best with ur new family!

and hope to talk to u soon

luvsss :wub:

trin ^_^

my mums a midwife with 4 kids of her own and she once said its like S**ting a melon...dont know how much of that is tru buts its comical.

a baby trav!!!

hes lovly all the best.

my mums a midwife with 4 kids of her own and she once said its like S**ting a melon...dont know how much of that is tru buts its comical.

a baby trav!!!

hes lovly all the best.

Oh my gad. So glad im a man.

a baby trav!!!

hes lovly all the best.

Oh my gad. So glad im a man.

TRUE that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rayne, as a Father of 2 boys, I can only tell you you've Just gotten on the Wildest ride of your life!

I've Known you Long enough to know You'll be an Excellent Mom, and I'm sure whomever you chose to procreate with will be a Great Dad too!

Best of Luck and Keep the Pictures coming!

PS... Let me know when you want him to join the guild... I'd like to Join him Personally. B)

PSS... I Don't know the Current PW either lol...... Anyone throw a PM our Way?

You have to go to the jungle and find this special toad, and then swallow it whole. If you do it right it turns into a baby in your stomach and then when you kiss a girl it goes into her and one day its comes out of the girl's bagina an thats how you make a baby.

Hah Dan the night after he was born he had already pee'd on me *thumbs up!*, my partner calls it the little firehose :P The poor nurse got pee'd on & then he pee'd on his Dad :D

He is such a wonderful baby he will cry for a total of around 15 minutes all up in a 24 hour period, he is such a happy content baby and is only waking at around 2-3am and then 6-7am so we are getting abit if sleep :D

& yes his Dad adores him & was willing to take all the nightly feeds even though he has to get up for work, I wont let him though of course. Its a huge change to have a baby but OH MY GOD is it worth it.

I will put some more pics up when I can get some decent ones (still havent got the battery for my digital camera so I have to use the one on my phone).

Yes the melon thing is one way of putting it, but the pain doesnt end after the baby is out :P Trust me on that :P