Sign in to follow this  
farjat

About Update. Sorry

Ig sound sexy, 140 seems fun cuz faster death for all, waiting to watch what update brings with excitment thought :)

Okay Farjat, my last record in ett pit was 200+ etts and no drop. Yesterday I decided to test the droprate even further, I hunted in ett pit for over 12 hours (i'm sad i know :blush: ), must have killed over 1000 etts, I only got 1 drop, strong plate w n/s. Even without an ett pit in Helbreath USA, I still managed to get BH drops on a fairly regular basis.

Please please reconsider your policy on leaving the droprate as it is after the update, NOTHING DROPS!

Okay Farjat, my last record in ett pit was 200+ etts and no drop. Yesterday I decided to test the droprate even further, I hunted in ett pit for over 12 hours (i'm sad i know :blush: ), must have killed over 1000 etts, I only got 1 drop, strong plate w n/s. Even without an ett pit in Helbreath USA, I still managed to get BH drops on a fairly regular basis.

Please please reconsider your policy on leaving the droprate as it is after the update, NOTHING DROPS!

Who says farjat isn't changing to where more n/s items drop? He didn't say WHAT he was doing to the drop rate, just that something would change. Hopefully, that's what it will be. :sleep:

Hi guys, yes i know my weeks have 84 days yes, its true, and its my fault.

Well no, i didnt finished the update, i am just posting so u all see i still here and working and coding.

The helgame coming will have lots of changes, but u guys will see not much because most of the changes are security, so much security as i cant fking fix the change pass thing because this #!$#(/%/

Well some of the changes already done that u will see:

Slates working normally and with the same chances than official servers (hard)

Fire bow disabled on citys (will work as bow, but no fire)

Drop rate Modified. Not Increased or lowered, MODIFIED.

I noticed it needed some fixes and i made some moves, not big. And i prefer to keep them in secret as it dont kill the magic..

Lv limit ?? poll please..

What is taking me long is that im coding a new log sistem for EKs.

We planned an EK announcer but we decide will bother ingame so we are making it different.

There will be a website where u all will see the EK history, Who kills Who, where, when, level and part of IP.

This web will be cool because u all guys will be able to see who is lamming with an own criteria, and that way, we can say Bye Bye lo Lame EKs..

U guys will not like but will be important that logs show the levels to recognice lammers on a low exp server...

After a week of hunting at ett pit, I have to say with alot of patience it is possible to get a drop from an ettin, however, something has to be done about the kind of drops you get. I don't mind hunting at etts for 2 hours solid and getting just one drop, but at least it should be a drop worthy of the effort. Getting a dagger or wood shield drop from an ett just doesnt appear right. As you say Farjat, the droprate needs to be modified, can you please look into this when you do finally implement the update?

Thanks GM ^_^

2 hours is nothing. If there was a good drop every 2 hours of hunting, you know how many items would be floating around? Not everyone should have statted BH's or statted armor.

Another thing about the drop rate is that luck affects your drops, if you have bad luck you won't see many drops. If you have a lot of luck, you'll see a lot more drops.

learn2affect luck.

Another thing about the drop rate is that luck affects your drops, if you have bad luck you won't see many drops. If you have a lot of luck, you'll see a lot more drops.

learn2affect luck.

True, there might be something to this Character Luck of a thing. Started a new char, Bloodrayne, and I have to say the quality of the drops are way better (and more frequent!) than I ever got on Vlad :blush:

I swear some characters have more luck then others. the old Guardian did NOTHING but hunt for like 2 years and she barely got anything worth having. The on the other hand some ppl just start the server and go hunting like 3 times and rack up with all kinda shit. Example. Aria. starts the server. within a week has a full hp/mp set she found and me and her went hunting for like 15 minutes and a Critical BH droped for me. And I'v hunted etts for ever and nothing ever drops. Im not a big fan of luck, but some people just seem to get items more then other people from hunting.

This thread is now about me and Dragnon beating the shit out of each other.

seriulsy guys, stay on topic plz or start another thred

garch ur dead

and cake what were you doing in guilderland?? guilderland blows hard

Hi guys, yes i know my weeks have 84 days yes, its true, and its my fault.

Well no, i didnt finished the update, i am just posting so u all see i still here and working and coding.

The helgame coming will have lots of changes, but u guys will see not much because most of the changes are security, so much security as i cant fking fix the change pass thing because this #!$#(/%/

Well some of the changes already done that u will see:

Slates working normally and with the same chances than official servers (hard)

Fire bow disabled on citys (will work as bow, but no fire)

Drop rate Modified. Not Increased or lowered, MODIFIED.

I noticed it needed some fixes and i made some moves, not big. And i prefer to keep them in secret as it dont kill the magic..

Lv limit ?? poll please..

What is taking me long is that im coding a new log sistem for EKs.

We planned an EK announcer but we decide will bother ingame so we are making it different.

There will be a website where u all will see the EK history, Who kills Who, where, when, level and part of IP.

This web will be cool because u all guys will be able to see who is lamming with an own criteria, and that way, we can say Bye Bye lo Lame EKs..

U guys will not like but will be important that logs show the levels to recognice lammers on a low exp server...

With regard to the update, just wanted to remind GM's that the hit points on characters aren't accurate, it's at least 70hp below wat it's supposed to be :rolleyes: