Sign in to follow this  
IRONCLAD

Have You Got A Rare?

In these uncertain times, I thought it might be a good idea for those who have rares ingame to share their success stories, might actually encourage people to continue playing while we wait for the udpate ^_^

As for me, the closest i've ever come to a rare is when i went hunting etts with some war (cant remember who), we got a blood axe drop within 5mins, but i lost the food game :blush:

I must admit I have been lucky with getting rares a lot from just food drop game or sweet people that just gave to me or I bought but there is one that I got when I was killing ruddies in RH that I treasure the most ahhhhhhh fond memeorys,,,,,,,I was killing everything in my site running here and running there picking up everything with no care if it was 1 gold a slime or bones or even lucky anough to get 68 gold. Then it happend when I was runing back to where I had just killed a spawn of ruddy and some other monsters there was a shinny somthing on the ground low and behold it was a necky to put around me neck OH the Joy I felt when I put that lovly rare item around my neck. RM10 necky :D

I must admit I have been lucky with getting rares a lot from just food drop game or sweet people that just gave to me or I bought but there is one that I got when I was killing ruddies in RH that I treasure the most ahhhhhhh fond memeorys,,,,,,,I was killing everything in my site running here and running there picking up everything with no care if it was 1 gold a slime or bones or even lucky anough to get 68 gold. Then it happend when I was runing back to where I had just killed a spawn of ruddy and some other monsters there was a shinny somthing on the ground low and behold it was a necky to put around me neck OH the Joy I felt when I put that lovly rare item around my neck. RM10 necky :D

Heehee, you crack me up giggles, but a rare IS a rare ^_^

Mi got rare from event, but no1 laiks me after it.

Can't expect everyone to like you ~Silent~ :blush: Some ppl are no doubt pissed off you got there 1st and not them! Don't fret, you got a friend in me, I was there on that faithful day when you found the crystal, remember?!

Guest kay0

I have a ring of turtlez. it increases my super powers.

only thing i've ever found was a zemstone! itz rare :)

."".' turtlez will never lie to you.

Come to think of it, i've never got a zem drop on nemesis 2 lol!

Guest kay0

Come to think of it, i've never got a zem drop on nemesis 2 lol!

hah! you need a ring of turtlez for +10000luck :) i've found a lot of stones but nothing good :(

."".'