Sign in to follow this  
RaZor_Kill

Ronnel Lammer?

lol the damnation sux isnt in his sig its on his post

and Nuts sorry to say...if you and Cake fought on equal level chars and items he would own you...he's got skills

Guest kay0

cakes, you got a damnation sux sig on your profile, may i ask why after hunter asked to stop smappin shit about my guild you still postin crap??

BTW i dont see you in game you wana post shit like that when you dont do shit then Fuk you and your guild , changed my outlook on you alltogether Cake..

Cake SUCKS~ ~ ill prove it log on and come to elv fag.... please talk more shit about damnation.....

don't insult cakes you arrogant *censored*. INFACT DONT INSULT ANYONE FROM REDEMPTION WE'RE ALL EDITED.

nuts talking like a big-shot when nobody plays in the server! oh snapzzzz mengz

redemption > damnation. (I didn't bring up the guild thingyz he did) and i do believe cakes was joking. you're just too stupid to figure that out. that's why i'm going to tell you. :D

plus it wasn't a sig, it was him posting in the thread. in conclusion, redemption > you goodayz :)

ENJOYZ MY SIG FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH

Lolz Nuts, I was only kidding. :blink:

Thought you knew my sarcasm by now and noticed that jaja right below it.

You sound hostile right now =X

cakes, you got a damnation sux sig on your profile, may i ask why after hunter asked to stop smappin shit about my guild you still postin crap??

BTW i dont see you in game you wana post shit like that when you dont do shit then Fuk you and your guild , changed my outlook on you alltogether Cake..

Cake SUCKS~ ~ ill prove it log on and come to elv fag.... please talk more shit about damnation.....

He's obviously not serious, he's just being Cakes.

Cmon now we were all getting along so well.

Guest kay0

He's obviously not serious, he's just being Cakes.

WHAT IF HE WAS SERIOUS? THIS WOULD BE CHAOS! HUNTER SAID NO MENGZ WHY CAKES? <_<

AND WHY ARE YOU SNAPPING AT MY GUILD?! 1 PLAYER SAID IT! JERKOFF.

YOU CAN SAY,

"*censored* YOU AND YOUR GUILD" BUT WE CANT? HOW FAIR. a guild is like a family. you insulted his family. please ban Nuts.

yeah ban me when all i ask is stop talkin shit about damnation, then the next post i see is DFAMNATION SUX in huge letters, go touch yourself smore ls kid

Grow up and learn your place we all agree ronnels a *censored*ing dum *censored*, keep bringing damnation into it and if you dont get banned for talkin shit out of place, i damn sure will get banned for sticking up for my guilds name, so yeah dude YOUR GUILD SUX How the hell you like it, deal with it noob, maby if you listen to the fukin gm and stp talkin shit about things you shouldnt be, you wouldint bring this shit on yourself.

I only respond to your fags post, even if i agree with you stupid kids half the time, you keep pushing and pushing everyones buttons yet you dont even play the server, move thge fuk on or grow the fuk up. point made and over, stop bashing my *censored*ing guild now.... :excl:

don't insult cakes you arrogant *censored*. INFACT DONT INSULT ANYONE FROM REDEMPTION WE'RE ALL EDITED.

nuts talking like a big-shot when nobody plays in the server! oh snapzzzz mengz

redemption > damnation. (I didn't bring up the guild thingyz he did) and i do believe cakes was joking. you're just too stupid to figure that out. that's why i'm going to tell you. :D

plus it wasn't a sig, it was him posting in the thread. in conclusion, redemption > you goodayz :)

ENJOYZ MY SIG FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH

Funny i try so hard to get along with you people who dont even play this server, yet you only cause problems, TELL ME WHY your guna say DAMNATION SUX, when thats the only thing that pisse me off in this whole forum, grow up and stop pushing my buttons im seriously sick of it, every time you guys cant lay off

And your sig is wat jelousy, make a fukin char and come show me what you can do, im lvling with high exp stop complaning and making excuses, i thought yall maby could be cool and down to earth and i overlooked it, but you keep pushing fukin buttons so what the fuk ever, get the bawls to make another char and come fight cuz im waiting, im dont tryiing to communicate with you guys.

cake im sorry i snapped at you, i just got home and all day ive ben harrased about damnation sucking because of ronnel and fankly im sick of it, i red your sig cuz it was most recent and snapped it off on you because you did not listen to hunter. joke or not/ im not in the mood and im sorry.

im over it though done tryin to talk it out :wacko:

Third times the charm!!

[/quote

cake im sorry i snapped at you, i just got home and all day ive ben harrased about damnation sucking because of ronnel and fankly im sick of it, i red your sig cuz it was most recent and snapped it off on you because you did not listen to hunter. joke or not/ im not in the mood and im sorry.

im over it though done tryin to talk it out :wacko:

We kinda do suck though in all honesty. I think im the highest level and im below 110. But we rox on the inside.

My char is a piece of shit and wont be good till past 130. You've probably even killed me a few times. No doubt you would kill my char in a second if we ever met Nuts, but i just cant be bothered to level up that high in the scorp pit to actually be able to fight on an even playing field. I would really like to be around your level and have some decent items but i just really do not have the heart to level again.

Call these excuses or whatever you want but waiting for the update is the only logical thing for me to do at this point.

lolol baggy has 3 ek but i die most in my guild is ok i know im good pvp max but i still try jajaja no excuse to stop trying, baggy is l;vl 89 atm and still ek an make most run jajajajajajaja:P

We kinda do suck though in all honesty. I think im the highest level and im below 110. But we rox on the inside.

My char is a piece of shit and wont be good till past 130. You've probably even killed me a few times. No doubt you would kill my char in a second if we ever met Nuts, but i just cant be bothered to level up that high in the scorp pit to actually be able to fight on an even playing field. I would really like to be around your level and have some decent items but i just really do not have the heart to level again.

Call these excuses or whatever you want but waiting for the update is the only logical thing for me to do at this point.

agreed along time agow yall rocked, but ive always ben there givin you hell, now i cant even bother to do nething but afk lvl and ek, made it to lvl 127 before i gave up exping to wait for update.

I am just sick of all the shit talk, i know yall dont level and no excuse works, i got school, work, friends life gf myself, im not bragging or bashing you because i can kill you. Im more upset that all you guys have ben doing the past month is pushin people (mostly me) buttons on the forums, and no actual game play, some of us have not given up compleatly, so please stop trying to break us down to yalls level.

And Ezek, ~ put cake on an even match character wtf is that crap man??? weve all had the same time on this server allowd, you sayin cake dont know how to lvl a character? no vip lvling or anything with me i did all on my own..., you think fighting skill is all thats needed in the game youll end up nowhere except crying on the forums day in and day out.

Like i said, level up some characters and come play before you talk more shit about me, im not tryin to sound "big and bad" but ive put my time and effort in and im sick of all this shit talk from ares only to log on and see lvl 140s getting help from ares on elv spys and still getting owned just to run and talk shit from lvl 130- (911 guild) and i say this about them because i have yet to see a worthy redemption member even trying to fight....

So i expect to see something out of "Redemption" sooner or later "later if your guna continue to wait on update" but to me it just sounds like you guys want an easy and fast exp server to play, and i thought nem was more old school for us tru helbreath lovers... But thats all up to farjat n sexy right? after all goin back to 180 max and exp increases means all that nem 2 is nem 1 with 3 years of work deleated... ant life grand

agreed along time agow yall rocked, but ive always ben there givin you hell, now i cant even bother to do nething but afk lvl and ek, made it to lvl 127 before i gave up exping to wait for update.

I am just sick of all the shit talk, i know yall dont level and no excuse works, i got school, work, friends life gf myself, im not bragging or bashing you because i can kill you. Im more upset that all you guys have ben doing the past month is pushin people (mostly me) buttons on the forums, and no actual game play, some of us have not given up compleatly, so please stop trying to break us down to yalls level.

And Ezek, ~ put cake on an even match character wtf is that crap man??? weve all had the same time on this server allowd, you sayin cake dont know how to lvl a character? no vip lvling or anything with me i did all on my own..., you think fighting skill is all thats needed in the game youll end up nowhere except crying on the forums day in and day out.

Like i said, level up some characters and come play before you talk more shit about me, im not tryin to sound "big and bad" but ive put my time and effort in and im sick of all this shit talk from ares only to log on and see lvl 140s getting help from ares on elv spys and still getting owned just to run and talk shit from lvl 130- (911 guild) and i say this about them because i have yet to see a worthy redemption member even trying to fight....

So i expect to see something out of "Redemption" sooner or later "later if your guna continue to wait on update" but to me it just sounds like you guys want an easy and fast exp server to play, and i thought nem was more old school for us tru helbreath lovers... But thats all up to farjat n sexy right? after all goin back to 180 max and exp increases means all that nem 2 is nem 1 with 3 years of work deleated... ant life grand

wow nuts couldnt have out it more grand. for real, when iw as ares i was like SHIT LOW #EXP SERV IM DOWN!

now im elv still same but less time. i work 40+ and im always busy doin shit with other ppl but i still find time to lv and do shit with ppl!

theres a difference between having time to level and wanting to level...i would level if there were some players on this server and the admins showed they were really back... i had hope a couple months ago but now ive just given up..im pretty sure nemesis is never gonna make a come back

and Nuts i dont think you understand what im saying...Cake owns you. period.

you can challenge anyone you want right now cuz you have a nice char

by an even playing field i mean 2 chars the same level

i dont see why you try and equate skill to leveling...i find it strange

i just dont understand your logic

plenty of 120+ elvine mages who suck *censored* at this game...do you think theyre good because they leveled a char?

i mean nem1 had nothing to do with leveling it was all about pvp and skill at that

if by skill you mean leveling im sure you have tons of skill

and you havent found a remdemption member even trying to fight cuz they all quit basically

LOL ezek you cant understand

We have aLL had the Same Time and Same Chances on this server~ Show me this ownage please!

The ONLY time cakes owned me is when his char was 10 times better then mine in nem 1, so what you trying to say, other then the fact that you know jack shit about what comes out of your own mouth.

Equate skill to leveling? plz kid show me either cuz i have seen nothing from you, o thats right youve "given up" then move the fuk on and stop spamming nems forums, this Game Playing community does not need people like you only here to talk shit about the server and cause problems.

Show me something or stop talking your shit, i see nothing from yall but crying and spamming~