Sign in to follow this  
RaZor_Kill

Ronnel Lammer?

Are you still stupid, or you just smell like an *censored*?

Seri?st i sm? b?rn, hvis i boede her i danmark, jeg kan godt sige jer at jeg ville finde ud af hvor i boede, ogs? havd ejeg sl?et hovedet af jer alle sammen.

Seri?st i burde virkel skydes, s?dan nogle perkerer som jer.

Jeg har ikke en skid respekt for Jer, i er bare nogle sindsyge stodder, som ikke kan andet end at sidde og n?rde for groft.

I er for grimme, og i burde skydes. Hvis i ikke kan andet end at diskriminere andre folk s? hold jeres *censored*ing k?ft i klamme m?gsvin !

Skrid hjem til jeres land, og i skal aldrig dr?mme om at s?tte jeres ben i danmark, s? fl?kker jeg jer!

FAT DET STODDERE !!!!

anywayyy

cya soon amanda

i think its funny that she was able to move all his items off his char before it was banned

Thats probably what all the alcoholism bullshit was about. Buying time.

Well baggy you guys made him feel bad for laming eks,

I want to make him feel bad for being a terrible person and attempting to garner pity. Honestly, who claims alcoholism as an excuse for laming eks? This is *censored*ing ridiculous and the fact that you guys are buying it sheds light onto how stupid the rest of you are too.

This guy has been a waste of time the whole time hes been playing the server. Remember how he pretended to be a girl and then took advantage of a GM (GM's fault for being a faggot). You all shouted "Oh hes changed hes changed!" and let him into Damnation and let him run around telling people how great Damnation was. Few months later well lookie what happens.

This guy has some serious mental problems and if you were smart you wouldn't believe a single word he types.

agreed

' date='Sep 23 2007, 11:40 AM' post='194589']

Ronnel has been banned.

I do not believe that this was done in a drunken haze. I heard and saw you chatting yesterday on several occassions, when the laming occured and did not see drunken words. You dont just wake up and see a hero item. It takes some sobriety to log 2 accounts, and plot out the laming. Someone so raging drunk that they dont remember it, could not, would not be capable of doing that.

I really am not interested in any excuses.

agreeeeed 100000000000%

Wow alot of spamming shit on this 1, yeah as soon as i her he lamed i jicked him from damnation, i could care less what ne of you think and i know theres more laming circles goin on, somewone needs to get to the bottom of this shit, bye ronnel, you should never have lammed and mmade us look bad...

Stop bashing Damnation, even though the clan was officially dead months agow, i dont need you spamming shit about my guild, action will be taken agnst any lamer or fag as should be.

And Ezek and garch, you guys ever guna come back and play in the server, or just sit in the forums all day?!?!

Stop talking bad about damnation, ronnel not inn it and i dont conttrol peoples actions...

Me and Eze play, just with the update coming we cant be bothered to level. It would seem like a waste of time with higher exp coming soon (apparently)

Edit: Also who was bashing damnation?

afk lvlin is the way to go~ :D

i dono i read through and saw a coupple damnation bashes is why i posted lol.

Guest kay0

Serious what a dumb retard you are..

You really have to insult family members??

Omgz, how low can you get ...

btw. my mum is dead from cancer, so shut your mouth.

You should be banned in-game and fourms. calling somebody a "retard" is against the rules. profanity is prohibited on this server and fourms. Please read the rules before you break them again. (lammer)

don't get mad because; you were caught lamming and people are making fun of you for it. it's your problem.

for you to call anyone "Stupid" is just wrong. you lammed and now you're just made because, you're going to get banned. i hope hunter does ban your in-game and fourm account. everytime i've cursed on fourms, i was banned. so i think the rules apply to everyone.

also, he didn't insult your mom. you're just too much of a moron to understand what he was saying and nobody needs to know your mother is dead. i myself could give a rats *censored* if your mother was living/dead.

Serious

You 2 is the most faggets in whole nemesis,..

Allways change some sort a new way to be annoying..

Maybe you read all comments, but you allways wants to have right in what you saying.

If someone else has right, or you just don't wanna give other right, you 2 gonna be complete *censored* holes, and keep making new comments to it.

And Eze

You can't read either..

Try start school again, you really need to learn to read please..

you're being a hypocrite. you out of all people should not tell people to go back to school. you're a complete moron. read what i've said before and you'll understand why i said this.

I don't want to use time on this server right now..

I'm tirred of reading retarded fags comments to a thread..

you sir should go back to school. sir/m'am/transexual. i treat everyone equally.

' date='Sep 23 2007, 05:00 PM' post='194620']

Agree...the trashing Damnation posts are to stop. Action was taken now let's all move on.

Hunter, i believe his/her fourm account should be banned. he has been snapping on everyone on this threat. not acceptable.

You wish retard

i liked amanda better. bring her back! also put that picture back on your sig. it always made me happy when i saw it. :D :D :D :D :P

Shhh please you edit

ye stfu

:D

Redemption automatically equals edit. IZ FIRST TIME CALL EDIT IN RED EZE? GRATZ!!!!!

I love this thread lol. It made for a good read. I'm not going to actually post anything on the topic because that just wouldn't be me. HAI N BAI.

DAMNATION SUX

jaja =P

cakes, you got a damnation sux sig on your profile, may i ask why after hunter asked to stop smappin shit about my guild you still postin crap??

BTW i dont see you in game you wana post shit like that when you dont do shit then Fak you and your guild you do nothing for server , changed my outlook on you alltogether Cake..

Cake SUCKS~ ~ ill prove it log on and come to elv fag.... please talk more shit about damnation.....